Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Honesty Test#3 Empty Re: Honesty Test#3

9/15/2013, 5:18 pm
Honestly I just walk past them. I'm usually pretty nice when people ask me to do stuff, like help them carry something or catch something that they can't reach. However with beggars it's completely different. If I could guess their intentions, then I would decide if I'm going to give them money or not. But I can't. And if I give one beggar money because I think that they will spend it well, then I'm being judgmental towards the other ones because I think that they will be spending it somewhere else. (drugs or something) As such I ignore all beggars, no matter their situation. Even if they are missing limbs or something. Call me a bastard, but I just don't trust anyone that I don't KNOW will spend my money on something they actually need instead of drugs or booze. Actually most of the homeless people around here aren't homeless because they can't get a job or something. It's because they don't look for one, or spend all their money on useless shit. I once saw a "beggar" that is usually around the park near my school. He usually asks for money for EFFING WINE. Not only does he spend it on booze, he doesn't even try to cover up. And guess what? I saw him whip out an IPhone near his drunkard friends. What.The.Fuck.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

9/15/2013, 5:26 pm
Its different depending on who i'm with.
With my mom, we usually don't give money, but we instead tell them to wait a couple minutes and we go buy them some food from like a fast food place nearby. Sometimes it works out, sometimes they just leave or say no i want money.
With friends, i'll give change and stuff, cuz there's a group of people there just in case anything goes awry.
Alone, i won't give them stuff, cuz who knows what they'll do or how desperate they are. If they see you pull out a wallet they might attack in hopes they can get all your money.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Honesty Test#3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

9/15/2013, 5:39 pm
That's another thing. Sometimes before I developed this attitude, i offered to buy them something to eat many times, but sometimes they said "No man, I need money". At that point, I'm like "well I have no change so sorry, can't help you". Once they guy even yelled at me for not giving him money. For that reason, I shall have to ignore beggars for life. I have no idea what they will use it for and i have no idea how desperate they are for it either.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Cup of Joe
Cup of Joe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08

9/15/2013, 6:25 pm
@Granadico wrote:Its different depending on who i'm with.
With my mom, we usually don't give money, but we instead tell them to wait a couple minutes and we go buy them some food from like a fast food place nearby. Sometimes it works out, sometimes they just leave or say no i want money.
With friends, i'll give change and stuff, cuz there's a group of people there just in case anything goes awry.
Alone, i won't give them stuff, cuz who knows what they'll do or how desperate they are. If they see you pull out a wallet they might attack in hopes they can get all your money.
Basically this 99% of the time, although I do assess them on an individual basis.

Honesty Test#3 Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

9/15/2013, 10:37 pm
nothing because ive never seen homeless people

Honesty Test#3 Lorde
360Hairline15
360Hairline15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26

9/16/2013, 4:43 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:nothing because ive never seen homeless people
Well, lucky you...

Honesty Test#3 62696c66-663a-40d4-922c-2eedc7a884e6_atlhit

Honesty Test#3 C55e7b5c-de1a-42d4-8e84-2c2121582655_spinebuster-1

Guess people are influenced by that stuff, huh?
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

9/16/2013, 7:59 pm
i barely walk around with spare change on me lol. I tell anyone who asks me for change.

Honesty Test#3 96m4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum