Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Epic Symphony  Empty Epic Symphony

9/14/2013, 3:03 am
https://soundcloud.com/jack-nickle/majesetic-symphony-mp3

I had this done with Magix (took about a week), but after reading what Mr.Lange had commented on the program I regret using it and I shall try my best to learn FL Studios. I don't know if I'll be able to do the Movie Score type songs as well, but with some practice over the years maybe I'll get it done.

Please enjoy You\'re too kind 

Also wasn't there a soundcloud player for Spritas? Where is that at?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Epic Symphony  7lCDH  
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Epic Symphony  Empty Re: Epic Symphony

9/14/2013, 3:42 am
I'm glad you'll move away from magix cause it's simply a toy. you can make anything in fl studio you just need to have the right mind and tools.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Epic Symphony  Youtub10
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3519
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Epic Symphony  Empty Re: Epic Symphony

9/14/2013, 8:45 am
This is a really cool idea. Just watch out for clipping audio and the levels of the tracks together, there's a lot of distortion happening. But yeah, definitely check out FL Studio if you're feeling that Magix sucks.

To have to widget displayed, just go to "Share", click on the pencil beside the widget code, then edit it to your liking and copy and past the widget code;:

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum