Go down
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Special new video Done!! Empty Special new video Done!!

9/10/2013, 12:46 pm
Hello people!

As the topic says new video is finished!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN_UWFF-0E8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2gb0f8n6lTEtHH8usL3gYw

I should say that its Awesome, Special and different of the other animation that is ONLY FIGHTING.
I maded something different and BETTER!!! Love 

Tell me what you think of the video  GOOD and BAD sides:

Graphic
Sound
Animation
Idéa

Thank you very much for answering!

PS: if you are nice, why dont you like and subscribe to my channel?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Special new video Done!! Empty Re: Special new video Done!!

9/10/2013, 1:13 pm
Nice idea! very original. As far as animation goes, since it's just a bunch of yoshis opening and closing their mouths, I can't say much. though all the cheering and stuff looked good, but it's just cheering and it's one animation reapeated so...
In my outdated as hell PC I could only see the video in 144p so get someone else to tell you about the graphics, it sounded good though. but it would be better if you could have gotten the track for the song instead of using sound from someone (i'm assuming you) playing it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum