Ippo Sprite Sheet

+6
Long
dabestbrawler
Mistah_Jayden
Patt
Eric
DarkZeroXP
10 posters
Go down
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/4/2010, 1:38 pm
Hey guys, I just finished customizing a sprite ,but 1) I'm too lazy to make the whole sheet. 2) I suck at making the whole sheet. 3) I don't have time.

So, I wanted to ask if any of you would like to help me out making this sprite. I already finished the design, I just need someone to make the rest of the poses.

Your name will be in the sheet if you help me Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways here is the design,
Ippo Sprite Sheet Custom10
The right one is the one I edited, the left one is the one I edited it from.

And here are the rest of the poses,
Click Here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would be better if you actually watched the show that way you know more about it Razz
If you haven't seen it go watch it it's awesome (my favorited anime)
It's called Hajime No Ippo. And there is a second season called Hajime No Ippo: New Challenger, if you do watch it start watching Hajime no Ippo first and then New Challenger, or else you won't understand shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/4/2010, 1:47 pm
That's what i was talking about by doing something with the sheet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Ippo Sprite Sheet Banned1a7c7e438gif
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/4/2010, 2:52 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
Ippo Sprite Sheet Custom10
Woah, that is superb. You must finish it. :3
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 12:25 am
Anyone?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 1:25 am
I have a ton of sheets to finish so I can't help you but

I revamped the shading a bit

Ippo Sprite Sheet 10hvjma
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 9:48 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I have a ton of sheets to finish so I can't help you but

I revamped the shading a bit

Ippo Sprite Sheet 10hvjma
thatz pretty nice, good job

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 11:44 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I have a ton of sheets to finish so I can't help you but

I revamped the shading a bit

Ippo Sprite Sheet 10hvjma

That looks great, but I prefer to keep it simple so then it's easier to make the rest of the poses.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 1:29 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I have a ton of sheets to finish so I can't help you but

I revamped the shading a bit

Ippo Sprite Sheet 10hvjma

That looks great, but I prefer to keep it simple so then it's easier to make the rest of the poses.
Make it simple and have him revamp.
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 1:30 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I have a ton of sheets to finish so I can't help you but

I revamped the shading a bit

Ippo Sprite Sheet 10hvjma

That looks great, but I prefer to keep it simple so then it's easier to make the rest of the poses.
Make it simple and have him revamp.

No I mean, because then it would take longer, and harder to make the rest of the poses, then the shading won't look right when it's animated and stuff. So, it's better if it's simple.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Long
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30
Location : Somewhere in the world

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/5/2010, 6:10 pm
Makunouchi ippo,just gotta love IT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet Haseosan

I am awesome!
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/6/2010, 11:56 am
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
No I mean, because then it would take longer, and harder to make the rest of the poses, then the shading won't look right when it's animated and stuff. So, it's better if it's simple.
No, I mean, you can finish the other poses, like, all simple. the send it to him for him to revamp so that way the whole thing is done, and that way its just all complete.
DarkInfernoZ
DarkInfernoZ
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-02-07
Location : England

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

7/6/2010, 12:03 pm
:O DZ shares my view on the best anime ever, epic sprite also. That's something I'd love to help with but....I can't sprite for crap.
pk_flare
pk_flare
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-04-17
Location : In your kitchen, stealing your food

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 6:54 pm
holy balogny u are awesome man i love u so much not in......that way 0_0 just arghh f*kin awesome man yes a ippo sprites if u want i can get u awesome sprites in return like guilty gear xx reloaded or melty blood omg aget this done plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Wink lol!
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 6:55 pm
Melty Blood or GG sounds good. Open up a topic for those.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 6:59 pm
Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 7:01 pm
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 7:02 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Ask him that lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 7:29 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Ask him that lol.
DZ said that he just made the base, he is just asking for some help.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 7:30 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Ask him that lol.
DZ said that he just made the base, he is just asking for some help.
The Base was Ryohei Sasawaga
He may of editted to make it into Ippo. So he is looking for something to finish the edits.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/4/2010, 7:34 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Ask him that lol.
DZ said that he just made the base, he is just asking for some help.
The Base was Ryohei Sasawaga
He may of editted to make it into Ippo. So he is looking for something to finish the edits.
I know he used a base...I'm saying, he made the base for Ippo...
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/5/2010, 3:08 pm
I love this anime... i suck at doing this too but well.. phope you finish it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 908el9
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/5/2010, 3:10 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Did DZ ever find someone to help with the sheeting of this?
I think he kinda just quit, or something... xD
Ask him that lol.
DZ said that he just made the base, he is just asking for some help.
The Base was Ryohei Sasawaga
He may of editted to make it into Ippo. So he is looking for something to finish the edits.
I know he used a base...I'm saying, he made the base for Ippo...
You got me there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/5/2010, 4:22 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
I know he used a base...I'm saying, he made the base for Ippo...
You got me there.
Yesh.

Anyways, isn't Jayden gonna help or something?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/5/2010, 4:29 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
I know he used a base...I'm saying, he made the base for Ippo...
You got me there.
Yesh.

Anyways, isn't Jayden gonna help or something?
I think he said AFTER his current projects. He might of forgotten to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ippo Sprite Sheet 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Ippo Sprite Sheet Empty Re: Ippo Sprite Sheet

8/5/2010, 5:41 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
I know he used a base...I'm saying, he made the base for Ippo...
You got me there.
Yesh.

Anyways, isn't Jayden gonna help or something?
I think he said AFTER his current projects. He might of forgotten to.
You should bother him...

Back to topic.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum