Go down
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-15
https://twitter.com/Robgoom@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Robgoom@gmail.com

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar The legend of Korra season 2

10/3/2013, 4:22 pm
@Cup of Joe wrote:
@AlexTGS wrote: september 13th
That's a Friday...
ohno2spooky
Anyway the countdown begins!
also
@AlexTGS wrote:
IN OTHER NEWS.

M.Night.Shyamalan already started filming the sequal to the move The last airbender.
I ALMOST didn't see that
excuse me while I travel to the mountains to scream something that starts with F and ends with uck
hint: It's not Firetruck

I think this sums up my opinion of M.Night.Shyamalan

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 604983Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 29027110
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar The legend of Korra season 2

11/16/2013, 11:12 pm
where r they even going to go now with this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Lorde
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12

11/17/2013, 12:48 pm
Saw the season finale...stuck waiting for season 3.

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Rri62p
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

11/17/2013, 1:31 pm
haven't watched season two at all pretty much. was barely on my radar

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

11/17/2013, 1:38 pm
I honestly thought this was pretty lackluster. I just can't bring myself to care

The Beginning arc was pretty cool though. I wouldn't mind a Legend of Wan but considering they already told us everything there is to know within two episodes that would obviously be pretty pointless

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 1:42 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:I honestly thought this was pretty lackluster
bcuz ur dumb

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 1:47 pm
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 1:51 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 1:52 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad
ok

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 1:54 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad
ok
upset

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 1:59 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad
ok
upset
no u

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 2:00 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad
ok
upset
no u
no i thought it was p good season

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 2:14 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
sieghart wrote:
bcuz ur dumb
ok
mad
ok
upset
no u
no i thought it was p good season
I'm not even saying it was bad, just that I didn't particularly like it all that much

Still hate Bolin's portrayal with a passion, though

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 2:16 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:I'm not even saying it was bad, just that I didn't particularly like it all that much
in the grand scheme of things the effect ur having on saying either isnt much different
also
ya every cries about bolins potrayal get 0ver it

Similuo
Similuo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-11-03
https://twitter.com/tjcallwoodhttps://www.facebook.com/TJ Callwood

11/17/2013, 5:47 pm
sieghart wrote:ya every cries about bolins potrayal get 0ver it
Bolin just happened to be my favorite character of this series, not a Sokka replacement but he had his own thing going on and watching the episodes that had more of him in it proved to be more enjoyable to me. If they made a side-arc comic or something (which sounds ridiculous I know) about Legend of Nuktuk then I'd buy it in a heartbeat. My personal opinion is I did not like this book, I enjoyed the first book much more.

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Tumblr_mcsjijhAEW1qzd219o1_500
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 6:29 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:I'm not even saying it was bad, just that I didn't particularly like it all that much
in the grand scheme of things the effect ur having on saying either isnt much different
Not really, one is a statement of objective quality and the other is just me speaking my opinion. Just not my type of show, really

I do think the most recent episode is a step above the others, though

And Nuktuk is fucking stupid. If anyone deserves a mover it's Wang Fire. The only element he bends is the element of surprise

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 6:35 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:Not really, one is a statement of objective quality and the other is just me speaking my opinion. Just not my type of show, really
no
theyre both just opinionated statements expressing your dismay towards the season
just because ones projected in an objective matter-of-fact way doesnt actually make it objective, so both r just subjectives things of the same meaning
cry nerd

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 6:56 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:Not really, one is a statement of objective quality and the other is just me speaking my opinion. Just not my type of show, really
no
theyre both just opinionated statements expressing your dismay towards the season
just because ones projected in an objective matter-of-fact way doesnt actually make it objective, so both r just subjectives things of the same meaning
cry nerd
No, one is an objective statement of quality. That doesn't make it right, or any less unbiased, since such a statement would still be affected by my own opinion. But it's still a statement of quality, regardless of how much of it is actually rooted in fact

I'd write more but tired so feel free to tear me a new one I guess

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

11/17/2013, 7:15 pm
I still need to watch this

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

11/17/2013, 7:36 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:No, one is an objective statement of quality.
no, it's presented in an objective way, but it's not actually objective nor is its meaning meant to be interpreted as objective.
yes saying "it's bad" is presented in an objective way, but its not actually objective in any form other than presentation and other than that it has no objective bearing

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2013, 7:40 pm
Anyway I still think they have plenty of room for character development for future seasons, but in terms of actual plot and stuff I can't really see what direction they could possibly take it

Just have to wait and see I suppose

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

11/17/2013, 11:41 pm
when I saw old iroh I squeed.

I love old Iroh.

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Brosif
Brosif
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-07-20

11/18/2013, 5:13 am
season 2 was amazing, but I can't help but wonder what season 3 and 4 will be about. they've both been confirmed, but what's left since korra's mastered all 4 elements and tamed spirits

After a month long break, I somehow still know how to animate.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/18/2013, 5:42 am
Well what the heck is now going to happen. Apparently if you die, you can easily come back through the portal so there's that. And now the links of the old avatars are severed, well I don't really care about any of them except for Aang. I'm guessing the next season will be about coping with the spirits and making peaceful lifestyle with them.

Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Avatar The legend of Korra season 2  - Page 2 259ab217
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

11/18/2013, 9:57 am
Well since the spirits can now travel freely to the human world, I hope we get to see Koh the face stealer fucking shit up

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum