Go down
Anonymous

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 Empty Re: Transform - yeahy animation

8/20/2013, 7:44 pm
Clearly you don't see them as valid opinions, but that doesn't make them invalid. It makes them slightly more subjected to doubt, if anything. It was an opinion, and if you don't like that, leave it alone lol. It's not worth calling someone a "piece of shit" out of your frustrations. If you happen to think it is, that's your loss.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/20/2013, 8:45 pm
I think the fact is that the way you presented those opinions was in a spiteful way.

You were calling him an incompetent animator simply from seeing ONE animation test, you were bashing his English skills which unless he was making little to no sense at all you had no reason to do.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

8/20/2013, 9:15 pm
MajorNyan wrote:Clearly you don't see them as valid opinions, but that doesn't make them invalid. It makes them slightly more subjected to doubt, if anything. It was an opinion, and if you don't like that, leave it alone lol. It's not worth calling someone a "piece of shit" out of your frustrations. If you happen to think it is, that's your loss.
Just because they are YOUR OPINIONS doesn't mean that you can present them in a spiteful manner. You acted like an ass.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/20/2013, 9:19 pm
I already addressed that, but alright then.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Anonymous

8/20/2013, 9:22 pm
joshl92 wrote:
MajorNyan wrote:Clearly you don't see them as valid opinions, but that doesn't make them invalid. It makes them slightly more subjected to doubt, if anything. It was an opinion, and if you don't like that, leave it alone lol. It's not worth calling someone a "piece of shit" out of your frustrations. If you happen to think it is, that's your loss.
Just because they are YOUR OPINIONS doesn't mean that you can present them in a spiteful manner. You acted like an ass.
1. Who the fuck are you lmao.
2. SXR covered that, slowpoke.
3. I was not attacking or shaming him, I was pointing out what wasn't so favorable in his presentation. (Presentation is not limited to the actual video alone.)
4. Still an opinion, whether you agree with it, can handle it, like it or not.
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

8/20/2013, 9:26 pm
MajorNyan wrote:
joshl92 wrote:
1. Who the fuck are you lmao.
2. SXR covered that, slowpoke.
3. I was not attacking or shaming him, I was pointing out what wasn't so favorable in his presentation. (Presentation is not limited to the actual video alone.)
4. Still an opinion, whether you agree with it, can handle it, like it or not.
1. Nice ad hominem
2. Had my reply up for while before I actually submitted it. Had to take care of something.
3."Okay, he probably can't really animate that well (check)
he can't accept critics from either of us (check)
and barely speaks english apparently (check)"
4. Never said it wasn't an opinion.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/20/2013, 9:37 pm
Nevertheless, we've established that the opinions given were more spiteful than helpful. All I can say now is that next time Nyan, make sure your opinions are a little more helpful than they are spiteful. I'm all for being a dick every now and then (i'm known for being one) but make sure you're not just doing it to do it. Make sure you're still trying to help the person.

Why don't we drop this argument and get back to the topic.

Does anyone else have any opinions on Tal's animation? any tips? any criticisms he should consider?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

8/20/2013, 10:04 pm
-Interesting music choice. Nice intro to the animation
-The BG looks a little bit low-res (I don't know if it's just me)
-I like the Sonic sprites.
-After 5 seconds of watching Sonic sit there, he moved with little fluidity like a robot.
-I also felt like the emerald glow could have had some extra "oopmh" to it
-How did Sonic transform with one emerald? Just curious
-The transformation was probably the most well animated scene, but the screen was shaking a little bit too much.
-The effects were nice during the transformation, just alot of blinking.
-I also commend you for trying to make the music match the animation. Well done.

6.5/10- Decent

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
AzuStar
AzuStar
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-03

8/20/2013, 11:06 pm
-3- cruel divine, ive never watched the animation but its sound kewl :U 2 Air shots UP!
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/20/2013, 11:17 pm
Stop using a different account yoshi.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
AzuStar
AzuStar
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-03

8/20/2013, 11:53 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Stop using a different account yoshi.
umm this is yoshi's bro -3- the only that disapered a long time ago...

....meanie Sad ......

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Dance Dance YAAAAAAAAAAAAY DANCE PARTY!!!Dance YAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Dance YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Dance YUS!Dance YAAAAAAAAAAAAY 
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/20/2013, 11:53 pm
mah bad.

also don't smiley spam.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

8/21/2013, 1:14 am
Really What lange's says is right, and it's really not about taking sides with friends, this is the first time i talked with lange :I

"Interesting sig text"

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 Youtub10
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

8/21/2013, 9:32 am
Tal don't get discouraged , i never wanted to insult your animation or something , indeed to be a test and with new softwares is really good.

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

8/24/2013, 2:39 pm
Okay then, it's my opinion that you're being a total dick. This is a valid opinion and you'd better learn to accept this opinion or you're an idiot who can't accept criticism and valid opinions. Just because you disagree with this opinion doesn't mean you can in anyway counter it or point out anything wrong because it's my fucking opinion.

Last edited by BlitznBurst on 8/24/2013, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/24/2013, 2:43 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
Okay then, it's my opinion that you're being a total dick. This is a valid opinion and you'd better learn to accept this opinion or you're an idiot who can't accept criticism and valid opinions. Just because you disagree with this opinion doesn't mean you can in anyway counter it or point out anything wrong because it's my fucking opinion.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

8/24/2013, 3:24 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
no u shut up

Transform - yeahy animation - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

8/24/2013, 3:34 pm
The problem was taken care of blitz.

go away.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum