Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Transform - yeahy animation Empty Transform - yeahy animation

8/20/2013, 3:52 pm
http://tal9x9.deviantart.com/art/Transform-A-Sonic-Sprite-Animation-394707056

there i made something, it's just a major test with the new Flash CC and After Effects CC so i know the animation and the overall thing is not all that amazng..
but whatever at least i made something.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Transform - yeahy animation Youtub10
Anonymous

Transform - yeahy animation Empty Re: Transform - yeahy animation

8/20/2013, 4:04 pm
Why on earth did you link to a link. A third of this is just credits, and you didn't even really animate anything. You made three Chaos Emeralds fall down a screen slowly, then used a choppy loop of footage.

Overall, I see little point in this animation... but that's just me.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:06 pm
MajorNyan wrote:Why on earth did you link to a link. A third of this is just credits, and you didn't even really animate anything. You made three Chaos Emeralds fall down a screen slowly, then used a choppy loop of footage.

Overall, I see little point in this animation... but that's just me.
there i made something, it's just a major test with the new Flash CC and After Effects CC so i know the animation and the overall thing is not all that amazng..

there, try to learn how to read.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

8/20/2013, 4:12 pm
Calm yourself, I never insulted you. And don't you know how to Multi-Quote? .-.
This certainly not a "major test" with fifteen seconds of one object glowing slowly.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:15 pm
MajorNyan wrote:Calm yourself, I never insulted you. And don't you know how to Multi-Quote? .-.
This certainly not a "major test" with fifteen seconds of one object glowing slowly.
Ok...em...*sigh*

hi, i never met you, i am tal, i am an extreamly sarcastic and attacking person, nice to meet you.
and no i can't multiquote because the site won't allow it to me (it crashes everytime i click multy quoete)

and yes it is a major test cause even though it doesn't seems like it i tested a lot of things in this so it's a major test, even an animation test that is 10 seconds can be a major test.

k?

"Interesting sig text"

BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

8/20/2013, 4:16 pm
wtf did i just watch?

40 seconds of sonic's transformation :/

Transform - yeahy animation Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:20 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:wtf did i just watch?

do people never read the description?
also never, and i mean never, critique anything like that.

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

8/20/2013, 4:23 pm
Okay, he probably can't really animate that well (check)
he can't accept critics from either of us (check)
and barely speaks english apparently (check)

Again, chill out, Tal. :I
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:25 pm
@Tal wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:wtf did i just watch?

do people never read the description?
also never, and i mean never, critique anything like that.
No they don't :/

and majornyan don't start a fight here , go to sprite battles and challenge he if you are that interested in fight.

Anonymous

8/20/2013, 4:29 pm
I never started a fight, I left a valid opinion and he implied I couldn't read.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:34 pm
ok before i get this thread locked and leave this place for good (this site is just falling apart)

i'm gonna tell you something,

you obviously did start a fight, i'll show you the steps:

1. not reading my description which obviously pointed out that i don't think this test is anything speical and it's only a small or major or what ever test.

2. (check) look at you, being even more annoying,

so lock this thread, i'm probebly never coming to this site again cause it was destroyed with the lack of good members, the lack of a freaking community and a lack of being supportive to sprites (this isn't about you two)

"Interesting sig text"

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:36 pm
@Tal wrote:ok before i get this thread locked and leave this place for good (this site is just falling apart)

1. not reading my description which obviously pointed out that i don't think this test is anything speical and it's only a small or major or what ever test.

3. thanks i'm from israel and i don't speak english as my base language.

so lock this thread, i'm probebly never coming to this site again cause it was destroyed with the lack of good members, the lack of a freaking community and a lack of being supportive to sprites (this isn't about you two)

"Interesting sig text"

BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 4:37 pm
@Tal wrote:ok before i get this thread locked and leave this place for good (this site is just falling apart)

What i just doed?

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

8/20/2013, 5:05 pm
MajorNyan wrote:Okay, he probably can't really animate that well (check)

Woah, you're being a real piece of shit.
That wasn't at all a bad animation. It was a demonstration of new techniques and there was plenty to get from it.
What you said could hardly be considered a critique, you just complained about features irrelevant to the point of the animation. He's even taking this garbage you call criticism anyway, so you're wrong about that. Also, buchonlxd didn't give anything even remotely resembling criticism. If anything he just insulted.
Tal is speaking English perfectly fine, as if that has got shit to do with any of this.

Tal, please don't let this discourage you. You just happened to post this when only stupidity was around to respond.

Last edited by Mr Lange on 8/20/2013, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Transform - yeahy animation Fzero%20death%20race
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 5:08 pm
Well , it wasn't my intention insulting this after all , it was good.

Sonic was great and super Sonic too.

The effects you used were cool.

I don't know how to do some things that you doed in this.

So is a great job after all to be a test.

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/20/2013, 5:11 pm
I agree with lange.

I've looked into Flash Cc and it's a very impressive program. I liked the effects and the camera movement. The animation was smooth and it was all around very well done. The only possible critique I could offer would be when sonic was switching positions while he was standing. His bounce was kind of stiff and should have been eased a little to look smoother.

anyway tal, take lange's advice, this was well done.

Transform - yeahy animation Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 5:16 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:

That wasn't at all a bad animation. It was a demonstration of new techniques and there was plenty to get from it.
What you said could hardly be considered a critique, you just complained about features irrelevant to the point of the animation. He's even taking this garbage you call criticism anyway, so you're wrong about that. Also, buchonlxd didn't give anything even remotely resembling criticism. If anything he just insulted.
Tal is speaking English perfectly fine, as if that has got shit to do with any of this.

Tal, please don't let this discourage you. You just happened to post this when only stupidity was around to respond.
Tal speaks english a lot more good than me , majornyan was like doing stupid reviews , questions in all the threads that he was posting.

And i said it earlier , wasn't my intention insulting this , if i did i'm sorry :/

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

8/20/2013, 5:25 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:
and majornyan don't start a fight here , go to sprite battles and challenge he if you are that interested in fight.
Lol this should be the solution to all the fights on the site.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/20/2013, 5:27 pm
Reviews is what we do here, but unless you know the person well (or just being an asshole is your thing) insulting them is uncalled for.

Nyan just went about it wrong.

also yes, that is a great idea.

Transform - yeahy animation Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 5:27 pm
*sigh* fine fine, i won't leave, i guess i was just exaggarating, dave, i totally agree with you, flash CC use a little different method of easing and i still need to practice it a little more, thank you lange for explaining myslef a little better.

also MajorNyan, just to make the point a little clearer about the "major test" thing, here are all the things i tested:

Three new programs: Flash CC, After Effects CC and Fireworks CS6

My process of working, i haven't animated for about half an year and wanted to see how rusty i got and what i need to relearn.

New ways of exporting and creating a video file.

that's all.

"Interesting sig text"

BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 5:44 pm
@BDB wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:
Lol this should be the solution to all the fights on the site.
I will wish it to Santa Claus XD

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/20/2013, 5:44 pm
well i agree with lange but i kind of see where they come from. there isn't a lot of ACTUAL animation here. then again, you already said that in the description.

to be honest, though, i'd rather not post these really short tests though. you can do what you want, actually, but i'd rather keep these kinds of things to myself, to avoid having people tell me "oh it sucks it's just a transformation".

so yeah. it's a cool vid btw
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

8/20/2013, 5:47 pm
Yeah there isn't much animation in this, but i thought i'll post it since it is after all, over 1 minuete long and it still too me sometime to create the video, and yeah thx btw :3

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

8/20/2013, 7:06 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:

My post demonstrated just how much content there actually was in his animation. If you don't like my post, you are showing me that you understand how much content there is, but would rather side up with your apparent friend.
Transform - yeahy animation O2H59oN

English aside, the point of my post was was poorly delivered his presented animation actually was, whether you'd like to admit or not.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

8/20/2013, 7:18 pm
MajorNyan wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:

My post demonstrated just how much content there actually was in his animation. If you don't like my post, you are showing me that you understand how much content there is, but would rather side up with your apparent friend.
Transform - yeahy animation O2H59oN

English aside, the point of my post was was poorly delivered his presented animation actually was, whether you'd like to admit or not.
This isn't about taking sides, and only part of your posts were an opinion about his animation. You talked like an ass.

I don't consider those "valid opinions". You're making a statement that he can't animate well, that he can't take criticism, and saying he can barely speak English, and none of those things are even true. We don't get many animators venturing into the territory of Flash CC and/or After Effects, so this isn't just about the animation itself, it's about what he's demonstrating. While there isn't necessarily much content here, there is certainly enough to be reviewed, and it's worth it to have someone post an example of what can be done with those rather uncommonly used programs for sprite animation. On top of all that, the animation wasn't really bad. It was quite smooth and he had some good effects going on. Yes it may be questionable to post something this minimal in Completed Animations but all factors considered I'd say it's worth it.

Transform - yeahy animation Fzero%20death%20race
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum