Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

V-cam Practice Empty V-cam Practice

8/6/2013, 10:15 am
Once I finished BluStreak vs Yoko I talked to SpritingRulez and he said my camera was static and so did several others.
So instead of doing one long ass unnecessary video I did several small test nothing that I'd explode over.

http://www.filz.us/Qnn

http://www.filz.us/view/8553d862-e97/ (OC from 2007 don't bash him with hate you know he sexy)

http://www.filz.us/view/b7d0045f-630/

I made multiple, so I won't get hate for having short stuff.
CnC on what you need to I take all constructive criticism to the heart Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
V-cam Practice 7lCDH  
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-07-28

V-cam Practice Empty Re: V-cam Practice

8/6/2013, 10:17 am
Some unnecessary shakes for me, but some parts needed some shakes.
If that makes sense? xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

V-cam Practice Animationhoe
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the privilege."
Youtube | Website
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan

8/6/2013, 10:24 am
@ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo wrote:Some unnecessary shakes for me, but some parts needed some shakes.
If that makes sense? xD
Ok yeah I think you talking about when the camera moves around after a shake kinda idk sliiiiidees or something and I use shakes on where impact is needed (which I use on attacks mainly and sometimes a teleport.) I don't know this complex stuff at the moment I just started last month I don't expect to be amazing Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Silveblaze on 8/6/2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
V-cam Practice 7lCDH  
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-07-28

8/6/2013, 10:25 am
Silveblaze wrote:
@ʕ•ᴥ•ʔLeo wrote:Some unnecessary shakes for me, but some parts needed some shakes.
If that makes sense? xD
Ok yeah I think you talking about when the camera moves around after a shake kinda idk sliiiiidees or somethin and I use shakes on where impact is needed (which I use on attacks manly and sometimes a teleport.) I don't know this stuff complex at the moment I just started last month I don't expect to be amazing Crying or Very sad 

Don't worry, keep working at it
I started animating like a year ago and I'm still bad lol

V-cam Practice Animationhoe
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the privilege."
Youtube | Website
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

8/6/2013, 10:49 am
Good animation :) I think you are good the sounds effects were good , and the characters were good too Good work

V-cam Practice Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07

8/6/2013, 12:47 pm
Can't stop watching...
Can't stop laughing...

V-cam Practice OkamiSignatureV2
V-cam Practice Ace_si10
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan

8/6/2013, 12:48 pm
@Goku wrote:Can't stop watching...
Can't stop laughing...
Omg is it terrible D: I need more practice I am very disappoint your laughing that's a good sign right

V-cam Practice 7lCDH  
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07

8/6/2013, 1:12 pm
Silveblaze wrote:
@Goku wrote:Can't stop watching...
Can't stop laughing...
Omg is it terrible D: I need more practice I am very disappoint your laughing that's a good sign right

No, it's not terrible at all. Very Happy Their faces and actions as well as the SFX makes me laugh, and every time it replays itself I just keep watching and laughing. xD

But, this is coming from a noob at animating, so I can't give you "in-depth" criticism. :\

V-cam Practice OkamiSignatureV2
V-cam Practice Ace_si10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum