Go down
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Help w/ 13 Worlds? Empty Help w/ 13 Worlds?

on 8/5/2013, 3:40 pm
Well, I'm creating a series using my three Kirby FCs. Two are already on the forums, (Taiyo and Ammy) but the third one will remain a secret. Basically, it's a story about set during and after Dream Drop Distance but before KH3 and how a Keyblade wielding Kirby named Taiyo, ends up being transported from his home (Dream Land) after it has been swallowed by darkness one day and ends up in Traverse Town (a place where people who have lost their home worlds reside) From there on he meets two friends (NOT KIRBY FCs) and they go on an adventure to reclaim these worlds from darkness, stop a mysterious man, recover the past, etc. I won't say EVERYTHING. (These worlds will be worlds that I and many others would like to see in KH, but we know they'll never be in unless they are owned by DISNEY.) I need help w/ a few more worlds. There will be 13 episodes, so there are 13 worlds. I already have a few (Naruto, Sonic, Mario, Traverse Town, Dream Land, The Final World, Megaman, and DBZ) That's 8 worlds, so I need 5 more. Any ideas? (They need to be worlds that have sprites and are NON-Disney.) Help will be much appreciated. You will also be put in the credits of each episode if you do. I may think of starring a few people's fan characters too, but that's something I'll talk about some other day. Uh-huh 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help w/ 13 Worlds? OkamiSignatureV2
Help w/ 13 Worlds? Ace_si10
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Help w/ 13 Worlds? Empty Re: Help w/ 13 Worlds?

on 8/5/2013, 4:13 pm
One Piece, Metroid, Klonoa, Golden Axe, and the Mana series.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help w/ 13 Worlds? Fzero%20death%20race
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Help w/ 13 Worlds? Empty Re: Help w/ 13 Worlds?

on 8/5/2013, 6:13 pm
Worlds so far (Not in order) Things may be taken out/replaced.
1. Sonic
2. Naruto
3. Mario
4. Lilo & Stitch (I know it's Disney but IDGAF)
5. Dream Land
6. Traverse Town
7. DBZ
8. Megaman
9. One Piece
10. The Final World
11. Bleach
12. Sly Cooper
13. Klonoa
Thanks, Lange. :)

Help w/ 13 Worlds? OkamiSignatureV2
Help w/ 13 Worlds? Ace_si10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum