Go down
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 3:36 pm
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Is finally completed 2nd part coming in 2014

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/622763?updated=1

GO AND SEE IT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07
Location : New York

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 5:04 pm
UNDER JUDGEMENT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 OkamiSignatureV2
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Ace_si10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 5:42 pm
There is almost nothing to critique. it's almost literally nothing but talking.

There are several problems I have with this:

First of all, too much talking, not enough movement. What I mean by this is that each time they speak, they just sit there, there's no movement unless they're saying another line and again, it's just one sprite change. Secondly, all they DO is talk. I was already getting bored while they were looking at the soccer ball.

Your music choice when shadow started hitting the ball was poor as well not to mention I was expecting shadow to go bad ass and just beat the hell out of the ball, but it was only a few hits. Had the scene been a little more bad assery, the song wouldn't have been so unfitting. But it was.

Lastly, I was really expecting a fight when they got to angel island but all we get is one clash, more talking and then a to be continued.

I think the worst part of it all was the fact that you're saying part 2 is going to come in 2014. That is four months away, how could the second part take four months to finish. Finally, you submitted this to newgrounds a place where unless you're talented at it, spriting is not welcome.

There is almost no animation for me to critique. The most I could say is try using text boxes when your characters talk. Your text was a little hard to read sometimes because it blended in with the backgrounds. Keep your talking to a minimum when doing a sprite fight like this. If there isn't any voice acting it's hard to keep a viewers attention when just staring and reading a screen.

Until there's more animation, I can't say anything else about this.

all in all, I'd give this a 2.5/5

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Location : Angel Island

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 7:53 pm
I seriously thought SXR posted this and I was sooooo ready to troll his a*s for not posting an animation in so long, Yeehaw 

Edit:I mean besides the hacky-sack collab where's "when worlds collide"

(sometimes I'm on your side sometimes I'm not but I'm not deadly Laughing )

any who SXR pretty much had everything bad so I'll point out what's good:

I liked some of the effects

I've seen much worst animations

You looked like you wasted most of your energy with shadow attacking the ball you should be putting that energy to the fight too then it would be more epic Uh-huh .

finally I didn't think the music was that bad just kind of loud Wink but that's all in taste.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 11:04 pm
@SXR123 wrote:There is almost nothing to critique. it's almost literally nothing but talking.

There are several problems I have with this:

First of all, too much talking, not enough movement. What I mean by this is that each time they speak, they just sit there, there's no movement unless they're saying another line and again, it's just one sprite change. Secondly, all they DO is talk. I was already getting bored while they were looking at the soccer ball.

Your music choice when shadow started hitting the ball was poor as well not to mention I was expecting shadow to go bad ass and just beat the hell out of the ball, but it was only a few hits. Had the scene been a little more bad assery, the song wouldn't have been so unfitting. But it was.

Lastly, I was really expecting a fight when they got to angel island but all we get is one clash, more talking and then a to be continued.

I think the worst part of it all was the fact that you're saying part 2 is going to come in 2014. That is four months away, how could the second part take four months to finish. Finally, you submitted this to newgrounds a place where unless you're talented at it, spriting is not welcome.

There is almost no animation for me to critique. The most I could say is try using text boxes when your characters talk. Your text was a little hard to read sometimes because it blended in with the backgrounds. Keep your talking to a minimum when doing a sprite fight like this. If there isn't any voice acting it's hard to keep a viewers attention when just staring and reading a screen.

Until there's more animation, I can't say anything else about this.

all in all, I'd give this a 2.5/5
I'll give your comment a quack/duck rate. But I gotta agree with you. Bro if you are going to make a part too you must atleast practice VERY hard before doing the 2nd part as it must be very good to entertain people, especially if you are going to post this on newgrounds. Look at other videos and practice of em

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardSonic vs Shadow Part 1 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 LOOOLGFRUBENSonic vs Shadow Part 1 VrWMv
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/3/2013, 11:57 pm
@Havoctacious wrote:finally I didn't think the music was that bad just kind of loud but that's all in taste.

This wasn't about taste, this was about the fact that his music choice was completely unfitting with the mood. He was playing hard metal and all shadow did was hit the ball a few times. it would be the same if I played tranquil music to broly blowing up several planets.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 1:55 am
@SXR123 wrote:There is almost nothing to critique. it's almost literally nothing but talking.

There are several problems I have with this:

First of all, too much talking, not enough movement. What I mean by this is that each time they speak, they just sit there, there's no movement unless they're saying another line and again, it's just one sprite change. Secondly, all they DO is talk. I was already getting bored while they were looking at the soccer ball.

Your music choice when shadow started hitting the ball was poor as well not to mention I was expecting shadow to go bad ass and just beat the hell out of the ball, but it was only a few hits. Had the scene been a little more bad assery, the song wouldn't have been so unfitting. But it was.

Lastly, I was really expecting a fight when they got to angel island but all we get is one clash, more talking and then a to be continued.

I think the worst part of it all was the fact that you're saying part 2 is going to come in 2014. That is four months away, how could the second part take four months to finish. Finally, you submitted this to newgrounds a place where unless you're talented at it, spriting is not welcome.

There is almost no animation for me to critique. The most I could say is try using text boxes when your characters talk. Your text was a little hard to read sometimes because it blended in with the backgrounds. Keep your talking to a minimum when doing a sprite fight like this. If there isn't any voice acting it's hard to keep a viewers attention when just staring and reading a screen.

Until there's more animation, I can't say anything else about this.

all in all, I'd give this a 2.5/5

well this Sonic vs shadow was going to be like this

Part 1 - Meeting

part 2 - Epic battle

(that's why I don't showed my skills of battle yet this is only the meeting give me a break man Sad)

And well im more good doing fight scenes now this Project was started before I meet a guy that helped me in some problems and that was so easy to solve.

I WASN'T KNOWING WHAT WAS THE MOTION TWEENS

but well , that four months it's because the fight scene is not that easy , and im going to start the school the next month so I'm going to have a Little probs about it

oh yeah about the text boxes what i have to search in internet , text boxes?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 1:59 am
@SXR123 wrote:it would be the same if I played tranquil music to broly blowing up several planets.

SXR that's called funny moment :/

broly destroying planets with a tranquile music it's like he is playing the marcha radenski or whathever is called destroying they it would be great I think... I will keep working thanks by your review

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 7:29 am
I don't see what was preventing you from using the skills you have now to restart the fight to where sonic and shadow clashed and go from there.

Making an entire video dedicated to just them talking seems like nothing but a waste of time for the veiwer and for the animator. You've given us no reason to wait for your next part because we haven't seen anything worth waiting for.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 8:21 am
@SXR123 wrote:I don't see what was preventing you from using the skills you have now to restart the fight to where sonic and shadow clashed and go from there.

Making an entire video dedicated to just them talking seems like nothing but a waste of time for the veiwer and for the animator. You've given us no reason to wait for your next part because we haven't seen anything worth waiting for.

Well you are the profesional and I am the noob :/

I will try to give my best in the 2nd part

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
avatar
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 5:00 pm
meh, better than mines.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 5:17 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:
@SXR123 wrote: 

you are profesional
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Lorde
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Location : Angel Island

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/4/2013, 7:42 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:
@SXR123 wrote: 

you are profesional
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 2:52 am
How the people Rank up here? O.O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 5:53 am
you just post. the more posts you have, the higher is your rank.
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 5:59 am
@Leo wrote:you just post. the more posts you have, the higher is your rank.

THEN I WILL START POSTING AVARYWHER XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 6:28 am
oh no don't spam. don't worry about getting higher ranks, they mean nothing.
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 6:31 am
@Leo wrote:oh no don't spam.

Why i have to spam when all the people is commenting in all the threads that i see :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07
Location : New York

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/5/2013, 7:46 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:
@Leo wrote:oh no don't spam.

Why i have to spam when all the people is commenting in all the threads that i see :/

Spam is posting for almost no reason and/or posting multiple times. You can post in other places on the forums, just don't over do it by posting multiple times in one thread just to rank yourself up, especially if you're not posting anything that makes sense, is meaningful, on topic, etc. Ranks mean nothing, unless you're an Admin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 OkamiSignatureV2
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Ace_si10
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 3:08 am
@Goku wrote:Spam is posting for almost no reason and/or posting multiple times. You can post in other places on the forums, just don't over do it by posting multiple times in one thread just to rank yourself up, especially if you're not posting anything that makes sense, is meaningful, on topic, etc. Ranks mean nothing, unless you're an Admin.

Why are we talking about this? the animation is in the top of the page and we are talking about SPAM? seriously all the topics go a lot off topic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 3:13 am
@Goku wrote:Ranks mean nothing
tell dat 2 the new site brah

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Lorde
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07
Location : New York

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 3:23 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Goku wrote:Ranks mean nothing
tell dat 2 the new site brah

???
What new site?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 OkamiSignatureV2
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Ace_si10
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 3:29 am
@Goku wrote:???
What new site?


http://thespritas.herobo.com <===== This new site

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 7:56 am
yeah let's stop getting off topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07
Location : New York

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 1

8/6/2013, 12:32 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:

http://thespritas.herobo.com <===== This new site

Are you kidding me?

On-topic:...Well I already gave my thoughts on this animation...I think?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 OkamiSignatureV2
Sonic vs Shadow Part 1 Ace_si10
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum