insults

+5
Knux
AlexTGS
BlitznBurst
SXR123
v2
9 posters
Go down

are you grump

4 - 40%
6 - 60%
 
Total Votes: 10
 
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

insults Empty insults

7/13/2013, 7:59 pm
when someone is insulting you in an argument it does not mean they are bad at arguing or that they are losing but that you deserve to be insulted


Last edited by Sieghart on 7/23/2013, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

insults Empty Re: insults

7/13/2013, 9:37 pm
yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

insults Empty Re: insults

7/14/2013, 5:56 am
Indeed

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults UZ3PNb5
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

insults Empty Re: insults

7/14/2013, 12:26 pm
unless its youtube
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

insults Empty Re: insults

7/14/2013, 1:45 pm
unless you're perfect.
then its just in bad taste.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 31
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

insults Empty Re: insults

7/14/2013, 3:45 pm
If someone insults you, then check the following before they respond:
Did they have an argument with that insult?
Is the argument valid?
If yes to both, telling them that they have to rely on insults to argue has thus validated whatever insults you received.
If no, insult back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Fzero%20death%20race
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

insults Empty Re: insults

7/14/2013, 5:59 pm
@Knux wrote:unless you're perfect.
then its just in bad taste.
ewoewo;3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Lorde
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

insults Empty Re: insults

7/15/2013, 12:40 am
insults Shirt_gamegrumps_notgrump_MED
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

insults Empty Re: insults

7/15/2013, 1:27 am
joshl92 wrote:insults Shirt_gamegrumps_notgrump_MED
insults Shirt_gamegrumps_imgrump_MED

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

insults Empty Re: insults

7/15/2013, 5:19 am
What's the fun of arguing your point of view if you can't call the other person stupid in the process?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

insults Empty Re: insults

7/15/2013, 9:35 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:What's the fun of arguing your point of view if you can't call the other person stupid in the process?

What I hate is when i'm calm, collected, and trying to have a reasonable argument and the person I'm arguing with is shouting their fucking head off for no damn reason.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

insults Empty Re: insults

7/15/2013, 4:12 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:What's the fun of arguing your point of view if you can't call the other person stupid in the process?

What I hate is when i'm calm, collected, and trying to have a reasonable argument and the person I'm arguing with is shouting their fucking head off for no damn reason.
YOU WANNA GO HUH BITCH

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults UZ3PNb5
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

insults Empty Re: insults

7/16/2013, 6:58 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:What's the fun of arguing your point of view if you can't call the other person stupid in the process?

What I hate is when i'm calm, collected, and trying to have a reasonable argument and the person I'm arguing with is shouting their fucking head off for no damn reason.
debates=/=arguments.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

insults Empty Re: insults

7/17/2013, 11:48 pm
yea
that means they deserve it
if theres a solid foundation supporting that insult in the argument
then you most likely deserve it
yea

___________________________________________________________________________________________

insults Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum