1 - 25%
3 - 75%

Total Votes: 4

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

on 7/24/2013, 7:21 pm
I'm confused.

who's being sarcastic and who isn't. I know Face isn't because he doesn't know what sarcasm is.

lol jk bro

___________________________________________________________________________________________

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

on 7/24/2013, 7:26 pm
dammit! now I want skittles Serious 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/24/2013, 7:27 pm
try not getting shot when you get them.

I almost did and I don't even like skittles.

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 7/24/2013, 7:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I don't even like skittles.

I hate you now

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/24/2013, 7:49 pm
I'm a very picky person blitz.

you should know from our countless arguments on who the better sonic character is.

Amy bitch

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 7:51 pm
But how can you not like Skittles? Have you even tasted the rainbow???

I only really like the sour ones though lol

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 7/24/2013, 7:52 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Amy bitch
IT'S AMYS FAAAAAAAN CLUUB :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by Sieghart on 7/24/2013, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Lorde
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 7:59 pm
FCK ALL OF YOU SONIC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I might get shot...ya know being black and in public xD

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Sonic-awesome

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/24/2013, 8:00 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:But how can you not like Skittles? Have you even tasted the rainbow???

I only really like the sour ones though lol

I know man I know. I just don't like skittles, I've had them and they just don't appeal to me.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 8:04 pm

what about M&Ms Wink 

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 8:04 pm
@Havoctacious wrote:FCK ALL OF YOU SONIC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 8:09 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
@Havoctacious wrote:FCK ALL OF YOU SONIC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It seems extreme but Sonic's my choice for the best lest's face it both Amy are annoying, they made knuckles and idiot, shadow doesn't make sense, Silver is pointless, metal sonic's a failure, and should I even have to say anything about Robotnik.

Blaze isn't really detailed but she comes in a close second.
Tails third just cause nostalgia

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 7/24/2013, 8:09 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'm confused.

who's being sarcastic and who isn't. I know Face isn't because he doesn't know what sarcasm is.

lol jk bro
I just dont find it Amusing....

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Untitl15
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 7/24/2013, 8:22 pm
Sieghart wrote:
wut:

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9po
? and ! and * and wut

Last edited by BDB on 7/24/2013, 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 8:25 pm
Somebody should walk with me to the corner store to get these skittles yah know. Getting shots not at the top of my to do list. Sad 

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 8:25 pm
Damn BDB post A bit more then A ? mark and im putting those shits in spoilers if you guys dont. come on

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/24/2013, 9:11 pm
@BDB wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
wut:

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9poGeorge Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Grand_chase__amy_fanservice____by_josephkoopa-d38y9po
? and ! and * and wut
damn bitch type coherently
edit: thread is now amys fan club thread

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/24/2013, 9:23 pm
stop come on this shoulda been locked already any since the trial is over

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/24/2013, 9:44 pm
why are u guys doing this in every topic??????????????????
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/24/2013, 9:47 pm
becos this topic served no other purpose than to keep perpetuating the racial scape-goating issue rather than tackle the issue of whether or not he was entitled to self-defense, which ofc was overshadowed by "OMG WHITE GUY SHOT N1GG3R RACIST I DEMAND RACE POLICE MARTIN LUTIN HALLP"

that & its amys fan club now lel

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/24/2013, 9:53 pm
ok but

couldn't someone lock it? it has served its purpose and i don't think that someone legitimately has something to say about it at this point. i mean, sometimes it's pretty funny, but when i see this kinda stuff in every topic it starts to get boring.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/24/2013, 10:06 pm
Yea I was waitin for the OP to give the ok but I'll just lock it And leave him A pm if he wants me to unlock it

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum