3 - 75%

Total Votes: 4

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

7/18/2013, 12:05 am
@Ping wrote:If a nigga shot a white 17 year old boy
here we go

___________________________________________________________________________________________

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

7/18/2013, 12:14 am
If a white guy tried to kill a nigga, and the nigga escaped and ran court on the whitey, the whitey would have walked away free.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/18/2013, 12:25 am
the issue here isn't race
but of course leave it to niggers to make it about race

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

7/18/2013, 12:28 am
Sieghart wrote:leave it to niggers
George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Rage-Face-Evolved

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/18/2013, 2:59 am
apparently there were riots around the towns where i live cuz of the case. Because a buncha black people breaking the law is really giong to make the situation better

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

7/18/2013, 8:02 am
I really hate my race sometimes. "Aye yo dis some racist shit" Race has nothing to do with it until you make it a part of it. Most people don't even know enough facts about the situation to make a well informed opinion but you know. People and their opinions...
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

7/18/2013, 10:17 am
Sieghart wrote:the issue here isn't race
but of course leave it to niggers to make it about race
Exactly. This had nothing to do with race. Martin's parents even said they didn't want to make this a racial issue, but of course everybody ignores them anyway and starts screaming racist. I mean, they're only the victim's parents, what the fuck do they know?

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

7/18/2013, 11:06 am
The black panthers put a 50k bounty on zimmerman to anyone who kidnaps him and brings em to em.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/18/2013, 1:46 pm
I'm actually really amused at all the people accusing him of racism for daring to be white in the presence of a black man. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that Martin was the one who started the confrontation, and started beating the shit out of Zimmerman before he shot him in self-defence. Martin had two injuries - the gunshot wound, and bruises on his knuckles from pounding Zimmerman. Is Zimmerman innocent? Was he right in what he did, or should he have just taken the beating instead of shooting? Was Martin a victim? All this is debatable, but one thing's certain. This was not a case of racism. Zimmerman wasn't discriminating against Martin, or jumping to conclusions based on nothing and shooting an innocent kid. Zimmerman saw a suspicious thug-looking kid walking around at night after a string of robberies. Martin didn't like the idea of being peacefully confronted and decided to start a fight with the guy. Zimmerman, scared for his fucking life, pulled the trigger. It had nothing to do with Martin being black. Zimmerman isn't white, he's hispanic. He comes from what his father describes as a multiracial family. He felt sounded genuinely upset when he found out Martin died. Martin's parents themselves said they didn't want to make this an issue of race. I don't give a fuck whether you think Zimmerman should have been jailed or not. I think Zimmerman was wrong in what he did, personally. I think he should have taken it instead of shooting the kid. I think he should have gotten time in jail for what he did. But he was not motivated by malice. Not by racism, not by "this is a stupid teenager, he's obviously guilty of something," not by a desire to arrest or attack anybody he thinks looks slightly suspicious. At least learn your fucking facts before calling for his head because this is a case of a white man shooting a black man.

It's not like any of this matters though, because the guy's going to end up being murdered within the week by some bloodthirsty anti-racist, I guarantee it. Better for the police to put the guy out of his misery right now so he doesn't have to live the rest of his life in fear of getting mauled by a mob.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/18/2013, 10:26 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:stuff
tl;dr

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 5:42 am
Sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:stuff
tl;dr
Well that's good, because there's probably a shitton of errors in there since I was writing that all off the top of my head

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

7/19/2013, 9:11 am
How bout the fact that you think the enter button is your memory so it's just one big ass wall of text.

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 9:12 am
sxr does your english bad

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

7/19/2013, 9:17 am
no my English well

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 9:20 am
@SXR123 wrote:no my English well
no u forgot 2 uppcerase "no" omfg u fail @ life so bad!!!! lel getdunked.jpg noob

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 9:25 am
@SXR123 wrote:How bout the fact that you think the enter button is your memory so it's just one big ass wall of text.
How about the fact that you suck

BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

7/19/2013, 10:09 am
who won this? the blacks? I hope the blacks won. And if they didnt they racist.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 10:12 am
@BDB wrote:who won this? the blacks? I hope the blacks won. And if they didnt they racist.
Everybody knows all whites are racist, just like all males are sexist. It's a biological fact that all whites hate black people. True story,

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 10:13 am
@BDB wrote:who won this? the blacks? I hope the blacks won. And if they didnt they racist.
ill be damned if niggers win in my country
this is america and if youre not american you dont get to win against us sry not sry

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 11:01 am
Sieghart wrote:
this is america and if youre not american you dont get to win against us sry not sry
racims is a CRIM and crim is fur BLAK PEPLES

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 11:13 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
yea but sexism is wrong & being wrong is 4 women

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 11:15 am
Sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
yea but sexism is wrong & being wrong is 4 women
hobophoba is gay and gay is 4 hobosexuls

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 11:15 am
gay jokes rnt funny like rly cum on guys

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

7/19/2013, 11:17 am
Sieghart wrote:gay jokes rnt funny like rly cum on guys

i supos u wuld no sinc UR GAY LOLOL

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/19/2013, 11:21 am
im nevr happy w/ u arnd tho

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum