13 posters
Go down

What Do You Think?

0 - 0%
1 - 25%
3 - 75%

Total Votes: 4

Anonymous

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Empty George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

7/13/2013, 12:40 am

Who is going to win? Guilty? Not guilty? Why?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

7/13/2013, 12:46 am
I have no idea what this is

___________________________________________________________________________________________

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Empty Re: George Zimmerman vs The Black Community

7/13/2013, 12:48 am
on the contrary i disagree with the stance on border patrol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Lorde
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

7/13/2013, 7:07 am
I think we should have tighter border control. Unless there latina. We need more big booty bitches over here.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

7/13/2013, 8:22 am
Mexicans suck we need more Dominicans in this country
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

7/13/2013, 9:46 am
Life in prison. This nigga gets no trial.

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

7/13/2013, 10:06 am
Mexican women be fine though!!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/13/2013, 10:01 pm
huh not guilty how about that

Anonymous

7/14/2013, 3:47 am
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE DAMN RACIST!!
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

7/14/2013, 5:10 am
@Toxic wrote:Mexicans suck we need more Dominicans in this country
Well now you're just splitting hairs.

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Fzero%20death%20race
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 6:58 pm
i still have no idea what this was about

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 7:14 pm
watch the video you stupid clit

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 7:21 pm
don't care enough to

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

7/16/2013, 7:38 pm
Why is this even"vs the black community" Shieeet, Ya'll lucky to have got so much media on this lol. Natives HAVE NO media nobody even knows we exist anymore lol and unless you live in arizona or new york nobody knows what we look like.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 7:42 pm
@Granadico wrote:don't care enough to
then stop posting here

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 7:59 pm
i wanna know what its about but i don't wanna watch the video

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

7/16/2013, 8:18 pm
@Granadico wrote:i wanna know what its about but i don't wanna watch the video

Ok a quick summary of it is basically. Trayvon Martin and African american 17 year old was on his way back from the conveniant store after purchasing skittles and a arizona tea and headed back to his fathers girlfriends house. In the neighborhood which she lived there was a break in a few weeks or so ago by 3 black men. George zimmerman was on neighborhood watch patrol when he spotted trayvon. Due to the stereotype of american black men being Shady, criminals, gangs and all the stuff you wouldn't bring home to mama. Zimmerman called the police reporting that he spotted a suspicious looking person. The lady on the other end of the phone told him not to confront trayvon and let the police arrive to settle things. Zimmerman ignored this, and instead began following trayvon. Trayvon noticed he was being followed took off and ran and hid in a bush, and when zimmerman came around they ended up fighting, Trayvon was kicking his butt and was ontop of zimmerman as he claimed. Zimmerman explained that trayvon was smashing his head against the concrete, and in fear of his life, zimmerman took out his gun and shot him. In the state this took place(Florida) there is a law called the stand your ground law, meaning, if you have a concealed firearm and feel in danger of your life your legally allowed to shoot the person.

Anyways, zimmerman shot trayvon, trayvon died. his parents felt worried because they haven't heard from there son in hours, they were then asked to come to the mourg(spell?) and identify if this body was there kids. Which it was. They decided to get a lawyer and bring this case to court, then suddenly the media got invovled. And was spread across the world(I know it reached the u.k and philipines idk about other places.)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 8:18 pm
@Granadico wrote:i wanna know what its about but i don't wanna watch the video
wat

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 8:57 pm
why the hell was this so popular of a case? freakin Law and Order comes up with more interesting cases than that.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

7/16/2013, 9:05 pm
Because Racial groups blew it out of proportion saying it was crime directed towards blacks specefically AKA the black panthers.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/16/2013, 9:28 pm
Wokanda must have hated him

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

7/17/2013, 6:19 pm
Man vs. Boy..... Boy somehow beats the crap out of man...man shoots boy Serious man gets off with self defense da faq

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

George Zimmerman vs The Black Community  Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

7/17/2013, 11:40 pm
George was already in the wrong when he neglected the procedures from the station. A nigga, in his position, would have gotten 50 years for that kind of rebellion, with no trial.
Just saying.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/17/2013, 11:54 pm
@Ping wrote:A nigga, in his position, would have gotten 50 years
here we go

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

7/18/2013, 12:03 am
If a nigga shot a white 17 year old boy, he would have gotten sentenced to execution, and in addition , somehow, 50 years of prison, with 40 years of parole.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum