Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag  Empty The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag

7/5/2013, 9:39 pm
Okay here's a kirby FC I made in a matter of 2 days and yes, he is wearing a tux. Wink 

This little guy has the power to generate any kind of machine he wants Ranging from a portal gun to a chainsaw. Here are only 2 of his weapons though they're many more. Laughing only down side is it takes a lot of energy out of the poor guy Sad so he can only handle 1 at a time unless it's the pistols.

He's pretty weak against water/wind/rock Mother of god 
Neutral to: Electricity Derp? 
Strong against: telekinesis I...will kill you 

Credit to all rightful owners of the sprite backgrounds and what not. You\'re too kind (most of the credit's on the actual sheet if you want it just PM me your email I'll usually be cool about but if I tell you no I have a good reasons and just accept it please Evil or Very Mad )

http://havoctation.deviantart.com/art/Vent-vs-Sandbag-New-Kirby-FC-383235107

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag  Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08

The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag  Empty Re: The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag

7/5/2013, 11:39 pm
Not really sure I get the weakness/strong thing going on. this isn't really megaman. '-' XD Unless he has a phobia about being lifted up off of the ground - which wind/water/rock powers seem more apt to do. It seems like it'd depend more on how they were used.

You do get bonus points for the design. the Tux is a nice little concept. Though I'm not really sure I like the whole idea of summoning machines. This IS a Kirby FC we're talking about, though, so I shouldn't complain too much. Goo jorb. lD S'neat to see someone whip out a chain saw for once. Might help if it was a little animated though. 'w';

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag  Empty Re: The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag

7/6/2013, 2:31 pm
@Lurfleman wrote:Not really sure I get the weakness/strong thing going on. this isn't really megaman. '-' XD Unless he has a phobia about being lifted up off of the ground - which wind/water/rock powers seem more apt to do. It seems like it'd depend more on how they were used.

You do get bonus points for the design. the Tux is a nice little concept. Though I'm not really sure I like the whole idea of summoning machines. This IS a Kirby FC we're talking about, though, so I shouldn't complain too much. Goo jorb. lD S'neat to see someone whip out a chain saw for once. Might help if it was a little animated though. 'w';

lol I'll animate it next time Gunz 

As for the weakness strong thing it does depend on how they're used scratch I mean he's not going to fall over if someone throws a rock at him...if he did that'd kind of suck Sad 

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

The Tux Arrives Vent vs. Sandbag  Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum