Go down
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animators misc. analysis thread.

7/6/2013, 11:24 pm
Since I see that there are mods here, would any of you prefer that this thread be moved to the 'animation help' section? Its fine if not, Im just wondering if anyone wanting to know these things can easily see this.

@darkdragon581
I have had my fair share of being aggravated with the camera man, believe me...
I think that (unless there is some reason like money or hardware) if you were to try CS6 you may end up finding it much better for using break apart, and it is for that reason that I feel its best for me. I feel like I can't give a general recommendation on wether to use break apart, vectors or even a little of both, because hardware and software is so variable for so many.

@leo
I have no proof the believe this, however it is possible that even though you and darkdragon581 would have been using CS3, they may still have varied because of ether what type of document you started out with when first creating a '.fla' file or even how the updates on CS3 and how it may have changed how the program deals with vectors and break apart. (<--- long sentence)

I am not trying to say anything to just correct someone as if I am inconsiderate. I just hope I can help avoid an arguement. Maybe everyone is more lax than I realize, I still new here. btw is there like a voice chat on this site? I know there probably is not, I just want someone to talk to when I animate, I forgot how long and quite it is to work single handedly on a project =/
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animators misc. analysis thread.

7/7/2013, 1:48 am
i'm not really angry or anything actually. not sure about DD, tho (especially that bit on rotating the v-cam. he really hates it haha)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

7/7/2013, 8:44 am
@Leo wrote:no you're not
yea thats y my quote is in ur sig
Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_m8agw8jwgT1rv8jpzo1_500
gg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Lorde
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan

7/7/2013, 9:12 am
Where was the original quote? I am interested into seeing how all that happened...
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/7/2013, 2:35 pm
Joey was trying to convince me that Dunspance (the pokemon) was 5 feet tall and not 5 feet long, when he's a fucking worm like animal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2013, 3:46 pm
@Granadico wrote:Joey was trying to convince me that Dunspance (the pokemon) was 5 feet tall and not 5 feet long, when he's a fucking worm like animal.
do we rly have to go over this again
its not 5 feet long
its
feet
tall

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/7/2013, 4:58 pm
if he was standing on his head then yes he'd be 5 feet tall. When he's on his freaking torso, he's 5 feet long

Animators misc. analysis thread. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2013, 5:06 pm
@Granadico wrote:if he was standing on his head then yes he'd be 5 feet tall. When he's on his freaking torso, he's 5 feet long
look im not in the mood to argue this with you
its height
not length
not width
not volume
not cubic centimeters
its
fucking
height
also u thought adam killian was ugly obvsly ur mentally impaired

lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan

7/7/2013, 6:49 pm
I believe that it used to be that it was proper english to say something like a snake or a worm was a certain height or how tall. However because it has been constantly called length through out the ages, it is considered acceptable and now proper modern english for ether of the references. (a similar comparison is how knife had the 'k' in the pronunciation a while back, while odd it would be to say today, both are considered proper english)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum