Go down
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-15
https://twitter.com/Robgoom@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Robgoom@gmail.com

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Empty Is my family hurting or Helping the most

on 7/5/2013, 1:10 am
I don't know how nice this may be to say it but i'll say it anyways. Yes I am black but my family don't look at me that way.
The Only exception to that previous statement are my two sisters who love Korean (Anything) and also enjoy rock music.

I seriously think most of my family is Racists...or probabily Ignorant..I'm not sure what to rate it honestly.

I HATE Rap with a Burning Passion. The Sound of repeated two second beats annoy the hell out of me.
I love Rock/R & B/ but my main focus musically is Videogame. Ever since the days of Super Mario bros (NES) all the way until great soundtracks like the Last of Us that has excellent piano pieces.

However I've come to realize that while being Black and Not liking Black things I.E (Watermelon/Grape soda/ Using the word "nigger" or I Have to always think that the White man is trying to out screw the Black man. While in some cases it is true 95% of that doesn't happen anymore and I acknowledge that and love it. Seriously I do.

Every Activity that isn't black - Playing Piano, enjoying rock music (which they call white music by the way) or the fact that i don't' like chicken and instead I love Meatloaf, my family has either made fun of me or put me down for it and i don't want to be a asshole but i seriously think that I'm the black sheep (ironically) of my family. I'm in the process of moving away from my family to Pensacola, Florida (Which is really beautiful) and I'm thinking of cutting my tides with the family as a whole. Am I wrong for feeling like this. I don't have the confidence to really try anything when I'm near them like there a massive wall in my face that I'll never get over unless if i get far away from them as possible.

I want your opinion and please please make it count.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Is my family hurting or Helping the most 604983Is my family hurting or Helping the most 29027110
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Empty Re: Is my family hurting or Helping the most

on 7/5/2013, 3:13 am
I act like racism is a stupid thing, black people, white people, jews, Asians, etc.
all those things were made up by...well humans, so you're a human, you shouldn't give a f*ck if you're skin color is different it doesn't mean you're suppoed to love what people expect you to love,
in my country being cool is playing soccer, having spiky hair and being a douchbag but i don't do all that, racism is a stupid thing, just be yourself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Empty Re: Is my family hurting or Helping the most

on 7/5/2013, 7:51 am
Honestly, all you've written are a bunch of black stereotypes. The watermelon thing is the perfect example XD

But if you want to cut ties with your family, that's your business. You may not enjoy your family, you may not like being around them at your very soul but when it all comes down to it, they're still your family. I've heard stories about people saying they absolutely despise their family so it's not wrong if you don't enjoy being around them.

Just remember that no matter what, they're still your family. Even if they're complete assholes. I know I'll be cutting plenty of ties when I move down to florida.

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 7/5/2013, 9:13 am
no you're not wrong for wanting to cut ties with your family
your family is just people you were born around, they really aren't special
you do not have to love or respect them at all
if you don't want to communicate with them you have a complete right to do so

but this whole race issue is whateven

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Lorde
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

on 7/5/2013, 1:00 pm
@Robgoomba wrote: i don't' like chicken

Whats wrong with you ORlly?
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/5/2013, 7:32 pm
@AlexTGS wrote:
@Robgoomba wrote: i don't' like chicken

Whats wrong with you ORlly?

Get in line...I've had a lot of people ask me that.

@SXR Thanks for at least being honest with me.

@Sieg It wouldn't bother me as much if my family was more supportive of what i liked to do. Every day it's "I support my own race" directing it towards me. Like it has anything to do with what is at hand.

@Tal I will never change for anyone i've always lived that way that's why i'm so determined to get away from them.

Is my family hurting or Helping the most 604983Is my family hurting or Helping the most 29027110
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/6/2013, 2:49 pm
Sieghart wrote:no you're not wrong for wanting to cut ties with your family

best answer

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/6/2013, 10:22 pm
in another case and i swear this just happended minutes ago. We was discussing about singers. Gabrielle union or whoever and i said she wasn't the prettiest in the world. earlier i mentioned that when i was younger "Lauren hill" was a little celebrity crush that i had. My mom comes in and says "I know why because lauren hill made the music for Mario" What the fuck did that have to do with anything with that conversation. I hate my damn family.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 7/7/2013, 8:33 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Sieghart wrote:no you're not wrong for wanting to cut ties with your family

best answer
#rep+
Is my family hurting or Helping the most 3xvSG

Is my family hurting or Helping the most Lorde
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum