Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Empty Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack

on 7/4/2013, 12:49 pm
So yea, finally finished Dodge's sheet. The full sheet will only be available to certain people but feel free to use this basic set of sprites, on a few conditions:
You credit me (duh).
You show me the animation when it's done ('cuz I'm interested).
Also feel free to edit this to give Dodge an alternate costume, so long as you don't change the hair.
At the moment I'm still in the process of finding the right voice for Dodge, but once I do I'll give a link.
Enjoy.
Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Yk
In case the image doesn't show: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img18/7544/yk.png

By demand, here is the full sheet for those who would like to critique. However, it's a JPEG so there's really no point downloading it.
Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack 7ea2
Anyone who wants to use the full sheet in a .png or .bmp format send me a PM explaining:
What you want it for.
If it's an animation, how will Dodge be related to it?
How you intend to portray him.
I know a couple of these are trivial but I'm interested in both your animation and how you want to use Dodge.
Anyway, I must dash now, I've got a sprite battle to animate for.

Last edited by Bradders98 on 7/5/2013, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Empty Re: Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack

on 7/4/2013, 1:12 pm
@Bradders98 wrote:So yea, finally finished Dodge's sheet. The full sheet will only be available to certain people but feel free to use this basic set of sprites, on a few conditions:
You credit me (duh).
You show me the animation when it's done ('cuz I'm interested).
Also feel free to edit this to give Dodge an alternate costume, so long as you don't change the hair.
At the moment I'm still in the process of finding the right voice for Dodge, but once I do I'll give a link.
Enjoy.
Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Yk
In case the image doesn't show: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img18/7544/yk.png

WHERE EVERYTHING AT BRA I...will kill you 

lol jk but at least post a jpeg of the full sheet :L we can't really critique an unfinished sheet

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan

Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Empty Re: Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack

on 7/4/2013, 1:48 pm
It's finished but I'm only letting certain people use it. People I'm friendly with on this site; Skyesdlimit, yourself, etc.
I would post a full sheet but, y'know? Maybe once I get my sprite battle with Skyesdlimit out of the way...
I'm not looking for critique, I'm just putting it up for people to use.

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Registration date : 2013-05-05

on 7/4/2013, 4:42 pm
I may wanna use it. I wanna mix battles with different character (Jus style, kirby fc's, sonic fc's etc)
But yeah jpeg the sheet cause it's not really alot to comment on.
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

on 7/4/2013, 5:39 pm
@Bradders98 wrote:It's finished but I'm only letting certain people use it. People I'm friendly with on this site; Skyesdlimit, yourself, etc.
I would post a full sheet but, y'know? Maybe once I get my sprite battle with Skyesdlimit out of the way...
I'm not looking for critique, I'm just putting it up for people to use.

I'll use it when I finish my new kirby FC  ("WAT A KIRBY FC OMFG" Shocked ) it won't be for a while though

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Dodge the Boost Brawler - Cameo Pack Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/5/2013, 2:09 am
OK, I'll JPEG the full sheet and anyone who wants it PM me and I'll make a decision. If I ever decide to give him a revamp, my current sheet will be posted here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum