Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Devastation Act #1 Atreyu vs. Rush Empty Devastation Act #1 Atreyu vs. Rush

6/30/2013, 5:30 pm
Okay guy's don't hold back I really want to get better and that means part practice and part advice right now so feel free to be as brutal as possible when it comes to the critique.

Any helpful advice will do just tell me what you think. "Braces Self" You\'re too kind 

http://havoctation.deviantart.com/art/Devastation-Act-1-Atreyu-vs-Rush-381934404?ga_submit_new=10%253A1372631369

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Devastation Act #1 Atreyu vs. Rush Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Devastation Act #1 Atreyu vs. Rush Empty Re: Devastation Act #1 Atreyu vs. Rush

6/30/2013, 8:16 pm
I've certainly seen worse flashes - but I've seen better too. :V The effects and voices are a little overdone, but you get bonus points for a few things I haven't seen too often. Like a character actively seeking to destroy the emerdoods instead of just

ERMAGAWD POAWAR

Not sure if I agree with that explanation at the end there, especially when the fight boiled down to what could be equated to a close-range beam struggle, But s'alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum