Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Empty Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D

6/28/2013, 6:21 pm
Okay, I honestly don't think we actually keep tabs on each other's FCs and I want to just to see what's up because you guys always make some sick FCs Derp? 

Also I feel like Sonic FCs are kind of dying down in the community. (minus LightSpriter, Destructive Series and Squirrel kid) I haven't seen that many FCs so I figured they earned their time to shine again Very Happy

(if this topic belongs anywhere else sorry)

Just post a sprite, yes sprite, of your Sonic Fan Character I don't care how old it is and start a random discussion about it. Very Happy 

EX: Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Rushpi12

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Empty Re: Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D

6/28/2013, 6:45 pm
I think this is better suited in the Sprites Character Section, but then you won't be able to see your own topic...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Empty Re: Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D

6/28/2013, 7:50 pm
I wish I had my fan characters on me but I lost them after I left this old site.

Off Topic Note:
Btw do I know you from somewhere your youtube name "Rushspeeddemon07". If this would help I use to be called bluewind on some old sites I use to go 2.
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

6/28/2013, 8:04 pm
@Toxic wrote:I wish I had my fan characters on me but I lost them after I left this old site.

Off Topic Note:
Btw do I know you from somewhere your youtube name "Rushspeeddemon07". If this would help I use to be called bluewind on some old sites I use to go 2.

That is my youtube name but I don't remember you sorry, I deleted my old account a while back and started over with the same name with a 1 letter difference, that was about last year though, I feel like I recognize that name though.

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Post a Picture of your Sonic FC :D  Just_you_and_me_deathstroke_gif_by_xpvtcaboosex-d6hlggs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum