Go down
TyTasmanianTiger
TyTasmanianTiger
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-02

Do the Harlem Shake! - Page 2 Empty Re: Do the Harlem Shake!

6/14/2013, 1:28 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I use a laptop Very Happy

Mine is a gaming laptop so of course it has nice specs though. And sorry I was intending for that to be a more lighthearted comment, but I kinda said it wrong. Anyways, we're all off topic enough as it is so we should get back to the topic.
Makes sense since mine is not intended for gaming purposes.

I'm just really ill-minded at the moment, and I'm stuck on an emotional rollercoaster because of school and this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohai there. I am your average Asian teenager who enjoys talking about random subjects, so if you have anything funny to say, feel free to come and talk to me. Dance
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

6/16/2013, 3:47 pm
Well. The sprites were nicely animated, they were okay. In the Harlem Shake part, well, like someone mentioned before.. the drop comes out before the characters start doing it. It kinda loses it's purpose that way. Also, as some kind of "comedy" style video (I think that's how it's considerated, isn't it?) I think you should have added custom poses, custom dance sequences and creepy/funny looking faces, in general do some very crazy stuff with the sprites. To actually drag the attention, because the way you did it, looks simple and boring. It doesn't really calls you at all.. it's a mainstream idea, and it's difficult to make it look different and actually nice. Also, I would have added a different ending, something unexpected. Most of those are Kirby Fan Characters, so as an ending, I would have put Kirby entering the room and kicking them all. But then again, that's a personal preference. Hope this helps.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
TyTasmanianTiger
TyTasmanianTiger
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-02

6/17/2013, 2:38 am
GEARichard
Well. The sprites were nicely animated, they were okay. In the Harlem Shake part, well, like someone mentioned before.. the drop comes out before the characters start doing it. It kinda loses it's purpose that way. Also, as some kind of "comedy" style video (I think that's how it's considerated, isn't it?) I think you should have added custom poses, custom dance sequences and creepy/funny looking faces, in general do some very crazy stuff with the sprites. To actually drag the attention, because the way you did it, looks simple and boring. It doesn't really calls you at all.. it's a mainstream idea, and it's difficult to make it look different and actually nice. Also, I would have added a different ending, something unexpected. Most of those are Kirby Fan Characters, so as an ending, I would have put Kirby entering the room and kicking them all. But then again, that's a personal preference. Hope this helps.

I'm assuming you haven't read the post when I stated my laptop is not as strong as everyone else's laptops/computers, due to having a weaker GHz CPU chip.

Other than that, I know it's overused, and I only had the time to do it in a time span of two days, plus I want to do something else rather than fights and such, as well as I'm not perfect at everything....

Ugh, brb headslamming a wall.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum