Go down
fastpager200
fastpager200
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2013-05-05
https://www.facebook.com/Joe Lapham

A suggestion that could save the world Empty A suggestion that could save the world

on 6/6/2013, 2:49 pm
Well, when you press preview, there is no going back to fix something because when you press the back button, your post is no longer in existence. And going forward won't help, because it just makes an error instead of your post preview.Fix this please, because I was about to make a collab after spending ages writing and then it was in limbo. THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE EXPERIENCED.
Not critisicm [however you spell it] but please just fix this. It will stop the end of the world. Trust me.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

A suggestion that could save the world Empty Re: A suggestion that could save the world

on 6/6/2013, 2:53 pm
>Press reply tap on the bottom left corner
>Type whatever problem you need to type
>Press Preview button
>Scroll down and edit text
>Press Preview again
>Send
Profit
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

A suggestion that could save the world Empty Re: A suggestion that could save the world

on 6/6/2013, 2:59 pm
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here

**EDIT** When you go to preview, the edit box is below the preview post. I'm assuming this is what you're referring to

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A suggestion that could save the world UZ3PNb5
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 6/6/2013, 4:24 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A suggestion that could save the world Lorde
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum