Go down
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-04-07

T-K's Stolen 3DS: Episode 1 Empty T-K's Stolen 3DS: Episode 1

6/5/2013, 3:51 pm
I have started a new series that contains my fan character T-K Bros Cool. It's about T-K's 3DS and it gets stolen Sad . Since it's T-K favorite console of all time he want to get it back and to do that he has to go through different planets to find the one who stole it. Surprised

I hope you enjoy the video! Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

T-K's Stolen 3DS: Episode 1 Empty Re: T-K's Stolen 3DS: Episode 1

6/6/2013, 4:21 am
So what do you think about the video? :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

6/6/2013, 6:57 am
It's ok, my problem is that since this seems like a show that won't have action and fights, It should have alot more jokes. Also, both the character seem to have the same personality which does make it a lil boring, it's like your hearing a guy talking to himself.

But I give you props because 1, I haven't seen anyone do something like this. 2. your character isn't searching for the chaos emeralds so he can turn super turtle and save the galaxy.3. I haven't seen any koopa troopa fan characters so thats something new.

So to finish it up, for your next episode add more jokes, don't make the conversation so straight forward
example:
"Hey man."
"hey."
"Wanna come beat some bad guys?"
"Sure."
"Lets go."

Give each character a different personality, kirby should sound like kirby, watch a kirby tv show, check out some of his games, see what his character is like. Because when the viewer see's a character from a video game of our childhood it makes us relate to them, but if there personality doesn't match it just doesn't feel right.

Keep up the hard work and goodluck on your series!
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 8:57 am
Thank you for your review! :)

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

6/6/2013, 11:38 am
Woah, I actually really liked this! The story seems to be coming along pretty nicely! It also somehow feels nostalgic and classic...It reminds me of the animations made WAY back in the day before anyone really used skewing or easing or anything...Kinda makes me wonder if we're trying to make our animations look too good nowadays...

Anyways, this is great. The only problem really is what they dude above said and the animations could be a bit more smooth. That can be achieved by adding in more frames, skewing certain poses, easing, etc.

Here's a quite example I made of how skewing transforms animations

Spoiler:

Without Skewing

With Skewing

Notice that the bottom one contains a few more frames when Sonic stops and notice that transitions between Sonic's actions which are before he starts running and when he stops completely. The skewing causes the motion of Sonic to more realistically mimic real motion and therefor makes it more smooth. If you don't know how to skew yet then there should be a tutorial somewhere or I can show you if you want.

Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 11:49 am
Thank you Rapidfir3Pho3nix Very Happy . I really enjoying my work too!

Also thnx for the advice! Wink

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/6/2013, 4:53 pm
Your animation seems painfully slow and consisting mostly of linear tweens

You should try increasing your FPS and using some easing in your tweens

Also, not really a flaw with the animation itself, but you try adding some sort of message bubble to separate the text from the actual scenery.

Another thing not related to the animation, your dialogue is reaaaally awkward at some points "You will get angry for the situation, but listen closely" just rolls of the tounge incredibly awkwardly. You could easily take out the "for the situation" and it'll sound a lot more natural.

T-K's Stolen 3DS: Episode 1 Lorde
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 5:25 pm
...Hmm..I guess your right Sieghart Sad
But the way i maded the dialog, that was my idea from the beginning and it kind of my style and thats why i chooose it that way.
But the rest..i could agree with you.

Thank you for you review!

Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 5:33 pm
Guys, since you guys had some reviews of my video. Just curiosity, what do you think of the sound?

Tell me the good AND bad sides in it. :)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum