Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/4/2013, 12:34 am
The Conversation Thread - Page 5 46194610

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/4/2013, 12:51 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

6/4/2013, 6:03 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Face wrote:D3"First rule of PoPo's boot camp Don't talk about PoPo's boot camp!"

Face: Why are you crying?

D3 "SECOND RULE OF POPO'S BOOT CAMP....."

Face: O.o...

Theyre bitching out the Corp now because of Mothers of America

In the West coast, the Reaper, which is the final test to become a Marine, is now being removed because some weak sauces cant handle it, just today my instructor got in trouble because some faggot ass Navy pussy was offended by what he said, despite the man saying "If anything I say offends you, let me know so I can stop", but instead Captain SeaFag brings it all the way up to our Master Sergeant. You gotta be nice to people all the time, you cant knife hand people anymore, because pointing at a retard with four interjoined fingers is "HAZING". They even cut down disciplinary action in boot camp cuz bitches wanna whine to their moms in letters

I swear, at boot camp, recruits shouldnt be allowed to talk about training at all in letter, or even contact their families. And once they graduate, unless there is physical or mental harm being done, crying to the chain of command over the noise comin out a persons face should be means for a public laugh fest where the entire squadron goes out and laughs at the pussy

this is the marine Mentality I and my tax dollars support? bullshit!

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

6/4/2013, 9:10 pm
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 5 46194610
AAAWWWW YEEAAAAH

@Face wrote:this is the marine Mentality I and my tax dollars support? bullshit!
The mentality that if you want to be a part of the toughest branch in the country you shouldnt cry to your mother over a few harsh words and being pushed to your limit. That just because your being yelled at for doing something stupid, it isnt hazing and you just might have deserved waht was coming to you, and that when your asked if something offends you to speak the fuck up rather than cry to the fucking commanding officer and add fictional bullshit to your story(My instructor lost his job the other day because of that and was replaced by some boring ass Navy guy).

Icing on the cake: Some guy whined to Master Sergeant because he was told to reach down and either grab his sack or pull the dick out of his mouth and speak up. Youre in the military(It was a sailor) and when you have a question for a man with a bit of hearing loss from having worked around loud ass aircraft for about a decade you decide to whimper and whisper it rather than speaking up like a fucking man.

Theyve softened everything the fuck up. They softened boot camp to where people who you know for a fact didnt deserve to graduate make it through(thanks to previous folk complaining to their moms in letters who would then write their congressman), a softer boot camp makes softer Marines that get butthurt and emotionally distraught when they end up being held accountable for their actions. Im just saying, you wanted to be the best so stop suckling on your moms teet and man up, how can you call yourself a man when the first thing you do is go tell mommy(or someone else) to make your hurt feelings feel better, your skin should be thick as fuck and insults should be a laughable matter.

Ive been chewed out several times, brushed off the insults, laughed at a couple then went on my merry way and fixed w/e I messed up.

A guy in my platoon didnt even finish our final hike back from the Crucible because he had a blister, A BLISTER, he was driven back and got his EGA and title sa though he actually earned it, and during the crucible he was absolute garbage in every event. My buddy from the same platoon had blisters all over his feet, refused to be driven back, kept going on the hike, WITH our heavy as packs and all, was FORCED to get into the truck, then when we stopped for a break, he left the truck, went to our senior DI saying he refused to go back and completed the hike like a motherfucking boss.

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

6/4/2013, 9:24 pm
oh yeah, I know that guy.

we go bowling on Tuesdays.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/4/2013, 9:27 pm
@SXR123 wrote:oh yeah, I know that guy.

we go bowling on Tuesdays.
Bull, we make passionate love to our pet parrots on Tuesdays

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

6/4/2013, 9:45 pm
There's no way, I bowl with him at 7 at night. The only time he would see you is if he...

THE BITCH. HE'S BEEN SEEING SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

6/4/2013, 9:54 pm
Does anyhave finals week this week. I have taken like 3 finals so far and I got 4 more to go
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/4/2013, 9:56 pm
yeah i got senior finals. They're gonna be mostly easy 'cept Gov cuz the teacher sucks arse

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/4/2013, 10:00 pm
@SXR123 wrote:There's no way, I bowl with him at 7 at night. The only time he would see you is if he...

MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

6/4/2013, 10:03 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:There's no way, I bowl with him at 7 at night. The only time he would see you is if he...

MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 46126310

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/4/2013, 11:29 pm
lol guyz i went 2 bootcamp 4 a few weks i kno everythng abt navy

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/5/2013, 3:59 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:

MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 46126310
Bring it...

Sieghart wrote:lol guyz i went 2 bootcamp 4 a few weks i kno everythng abt navy
Navys gay, thats all there is to know.....

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/5/2013, 4:17 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
Sieghart wrote:lol guyz i went 2 bootcamp 4 a few weks i kno everythng abt navy
Navys gay, thats all there is to know.....
themarinesareadepartmentofthenavythou

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

6/5/2013, 4:37 pm
The Conversation Thread - Page 5 393u9
The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Facepalm

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 5 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

6/5/2013, 4:47 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 5 46194610
AAAWWWW YEEAAAAH

@Face wrote:this is the marine Mentality I and my tax dollars support? bullshit!
The mentality that if you want to be a part of the toughest branch in the country you shouldnt cry to your mother over a few harsh words and being pushed to your limit. That just because your being yelled at for doing something stupid, it isnt hazing and you just might have deserved waht was coming to you, and that when your asked if something offends you to speak the fuck up rather than cry to the fucking commanding officer and add fictional bullshit to your story(My instructor lost his job the other day because of that and was replaced by some boring ass Navy guy).

Icing on the cake: Some guy whined to Master Sergeant because he was told to reach down and either grab his sack or pull the dick out of his mouth and speak up. Youre in the military(It was a sailor) and when you have a question for a man with a bit of hearing loss from having worked around loud ass aircraft for about a decade you decide to whimper and whisper it rather than speaking up like a fucking man.

Theyve softened everything the fuck up. They softened boot camp to where people who you know for a fact didnt deserve to graduate make it through(thanks to previous folk complaining to their moms in letters who would then write their congressman), a softer boot camp makes softer Marines that get butthurt and emotionally distraught when they end up being held accountable for their actions. Im just saying, you wanted to be the best so stop suckling on your moms teet and man up, how can you call yourself a man when the first thing you do is go tell mommy(or someone else) to make your hurt feelings feel better, your skin should be thick as fuck and insults should be a laughable matter.

Ive been chewed out several times, brushed off the insults, laughed at a couple then went on my merry way and fixed w/e I messed up.

A guy in my platoon didnt even finish our final hike back from the Crucible because he had a blister, A BLISTER, he was driven back and got his EGA and title sa though he actually earned it, and during the crucible he was absolute garbage in every event. My buddy from the same platoon had blisters all over his feet, refused to be driven back, kept going on the hike, WITH our heavy as packs and all, was FORCED to get into the truck, then when we stopped for a break, he left the truck, went to our senior DI saying he refused to go back and completed the hike like a motherfucking boss.

sounds like A rant of A bully organization that just got slap And told to "stop that" I don't support hazing of any kind. That shit don't make you A man!

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/5/2013, 8:57 pm
@Face wrote:sounds like A rant of A bully organization that just got slap And told to "stop that" I don't support hazing of any kind. That shit don't make you A man!
C'mon now Face, you know gettinh yelled at isnt hazing. There is absolutely no type of physical abuse. You get yelled at and get a a couple harsh words. Thats like if you called someone stupid and they sued you for emotional distress

Though it seems mean and cruel we were trained to look be able to handle it. The sailors on base with us think were lying whenever we tell them bootcamp stories. The whole purpose of going through 3 months of hell is to be able to handle the worst of conditions and situations no matter how stressful with a clear and level head. And bit by bit they slowly soften it with each "this is too hard" complaint. Nothing in bootcamp is too hard until you tell yourself it is. Its all one big mental game one whether or not you'll allow yourself to be broken. The whole purpose is to push yourself physically and mentally past your limitations and better yourself as a whole so that when you deploy and end up in a combat zone, you can handle it. Now when you take that away and instead of having people push themselves to bring out their very best and doing things they never thought they could through sheer hard work and willpower you get people that wanna just get by. You know what happens then? They become the guy that screws everyone over whether its by ignoring order made hy the command or simply not giving a fuck when something has to get done (been screwed by several of them in the past 6 months).

Hazing is a chargable offense in the entire military and the usmc loves charging mofos. All hazing hastaken out forever ago but you can't seriously expecting my to believe pointing at someone with 4 fingers is hazing or that raising your voice at someone is hazing

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/6/2013, 11:50 am
@Face wrote:sounds like A rant of A bully organization that just got slap And told to "stop that" I don't support hazing of any kind. That shit don't make you A man!
If you want to join the fucking marines then you'd better be able to handle some goddamn bullying. If your commanding officer calling you some mean names is enough to make you cry then this is clearly not the job for you. Most people envision themselves as "heroes," but they really don't know what they're getting themselves into. And yet, if what D3 says is true, then they're the ones who are getting into it anyway. Surely the concept of a test is for you to pass or fail, not fail and then pass anyway because it's "not fair" taht you can't get in.

Disagree about not being able to write to their families though, D3. Surely the problem is that it's actually able to make a difference, and not that people are able to stay in contact with their families at all.

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 UZ3PNb5
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 2:44 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
Disagree about not being able to write to their families though, D3. Surely the problem is that it's actually able to make a difference, and not that people are able to stay in contact with their families at all.

True, true. I remember when we were first allowed to write letters our senior was like "You better not go bitching to mommy, if she ask how trainings going you say its fun and youre learning to kill shit"

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/6/2013, 6:42 pm
so nwhnebz ever nitype nit nbzdds nbranbz dom nletters nto nbthe my npost like nbbn nor nnbnz

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/6/2013, 7:00 pm
Sieghart wrote:so when ever i type in nbzdds random letters into the my post like nbbn nor nnbnz
i still don't really undersatnd wtf you wrote

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2013, 7:05 pm
Sieghart wrote:so nwhnebz ever nitype nit nbzdds nbranbz dom nletters nto nbthe my npost like nbbn nor nnbnz
I swear Seig you're like the one man that actually gets me

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/7/2013, 1:02 am
The Conversation Thread - Page 5 2013-05-02-16.28.20

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/7/2013, 1:44 pm
GAIS...I wanna drawnimate

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/7/2013, 1:51 pm
@D3Anims wrote:GAIS...I wanna drawnimate
Ok, go drawnimate then

The Conversation Thread - Page 5 UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum