Go down
TyTasmanianTiger
TyTasmanianTiger
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-02

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Empty Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA!

6/2/2013, 10:56 pm
Hey boys and girls, although many of you don't know me (barely anyone does), the name is Anne. cherry

So I happened to be browsing around another forum called Talk Budgies, until I stumbled across this forum with my real life buddy, MaskedGamer, who signed up to this place. Myself, being curious, I decided to hop on and express myself through....pixels!

... Yeah, that wasn't funny.

Although I was convinced through a few preloaders advertising this site, I went "meh, even if sprites isn't my true cup of tea, it wouldn't hurt to join". For those who don't know a single grain about me, I am a female Asian teenager in college who likes to draw, animate, write novels and of course, chat. Like my buddy MaskedGamer, I share quite a lot of talents with her, so in short, I am also a Kirby fan as well as a Mario and Assassin's Creed fan. :)

If you guys are digging in, please do check out my BFF's page, MaskedGamer, she's the one who inspired me to Flash animate. You go girl! Very Happy

But yeah, if you have the time to spare, please do check out my deviantART page (TyTasmanianTiger) or my YouTube channel (DarkBowserKoopa). Do be warned, I only post extended Spyro: A Hero's Tail soundtracks on my YouTube, because no-one bothers to extend the soundtrack from this awesome game. :L

If I get these exams out of the way, I will be more than happy to post some of my animations to you guys to share. Razz
Just not now...though.
...Yes, I am a girl. You heard me.

TyTasmanianTiger, signing out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohai there. I am your average Asian teenager who enjoys talking about random subjects, so if you have anything funny to say, feel free to come and talk to me. Dance
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Empty Re: Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA!

6/2/2013, 10:57 pm
Hey! Welcome to the site!

inb4commentsontherebeingagirlonthesite

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Empty Re: Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA!

6/2/2013, 11:05 pm
just because you SAY you're a female doesn't actually mean you ARE one...

I've got my eye on you... *does that finger to the eye thing, I dunno wtf you call it*

Anyway! Welcome to the spritas! We're a (kind of) friendly community and we'll help you out with anything you may have trouble with! By the way, when you say "write novels" what exactly do you write novels for? o_o

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

6/2/2013, 11:08 pm
@SXR123 wrote: We're a (kind of) friendly community

i laughed.

welcome to the spritas...enjoy your stay...DON'T LEAVE AFTER A WEEK.

"Interesting sig text"

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Youtub10
TyTasmanianTiger
TyTasmanianTiger
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2013, 1:31 am
@NS01 wrote:Hey! Welcome to the site!

inb4commentsontherebeingagirlonthesite

Lol, tankies. :)

@SXR123 wrote:just because you SAY you're a female doesn't actually mean you ARE one...

I've got my eye on you... *does that finger to the eye thing, I dunno wtf you call it*

Anyway! Welcome to the spritas! We're a (kind of) friendly community and we'll help you out with anything you may have trouble with! By the way, when you say "write novels" what exactly do you write novels for? o_o

Lol, if you don't believe me, I can record my own voice and put it on a Flash. If that doesn't work, then I might as well send you a pic of me in real life, lol.

And as for the novels, they're fanfictions, non canon, mainly consist of Kirby fan characters.
I need to work on my expository skills, though.

@Tal wrote:
@SXR123 wrote: We're a (kind of) friendly community

i laughed.

welcome to the spritas...enjoy your stay...DON'T LEAVE AFTER A WEEK.

Don't worry, I know Flash animating takes time, but I'll see how it'll go. :)
MaskedGamer
MaskedGamer
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-03-26

6/3/2013, 1:53 am
Haha Welcome to the spritas anne :)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/3/2013, 2:00 am
Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Tumblr_lo2azsqVIR1qg51mgo1_500

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Lorde
SXR123
SXR123

6/3/2013, 9:44 am
@TyTasmanianTiger wrote:then I might as well send you a pic of me in real life, lol.

If you asked anyone else but me (and a few others here) I would take you up on that offer, but I'll take your word for it. I don't want to seem like a creeper.

@TyTasmanianTiger wrote:And as for the novels, they're fanfictions, non canon, mainly consist of Kirby fan characters.
I need to work on my expository skills, though.

...you and I may get along fine.

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

6/3/2013, 2:20 pm
Welcome to the site, don't mind Sieghart, he's a little weird...

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
SXR123
SXR123

6/3/2013, 2:33 pm
BDB, let's be honest.

we're ALL a little weird.

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! 5nyLTeI

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/3/2013, 3:51 pm
Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! GHKOH0U

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/3/2013, 5:20 pm
where in the hell do you guys find these gifs haha
welcome girl (i never say that O_O its always welcome guy) thank freaking god Ping isn't here

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2013, 7:16 pm
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger is so underrated.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123

6/3/2013, 7:22 pm
@NS01 wrote:Ty The Tasmanian Tiger is so underrated.

Dude, I am so with you there.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2013, 7:35 pm
New one for PC, but it's 2D

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/3/2013, 7:40 pm
wait that's a game? i woulda never knew that if it wasnt for you two

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB

6/3/2013, 7:41 pm
Lets let this person reply to this before posting 0932458034985 things

Click:
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

6/3/2013, 7:46 pm
Welcome to the site....this is the first time a girl came to the site after like a decade.....

you should be proud of this accomplishment
TyTasmanianTiger
TyTasmanianTiger
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2013, 10:39 pm
@NS01 wrote:Ty The Tasmanian Tiger is so underrated.

I know right? Sountrack is so bloody awesome. Very Happy

@Granadico wrote:wait that's a game? i woulda never knew that if it wasnt for you two

Haha, it's a trilogy for the GameCube/Playstation 2, and I still own the copies. They consist of Ty The Tasmanian Tiger, 2: Bush Rescue and 3: Night Of The Quinkan, so yeah, if you're into Australian history, I recommend it. Very Happy

@BDB wrote:Lets let this person reply to this before posting 0932458034985 things

Lol, sorry bout the wait, I had my maths exam, I can't friggin rationalise the denominator ;_;

@Toxic wrote:Welcome to the site....this is the first time a girl came to the site after like a decade.....

you should be proud of this accomplishment

Lol, really? I though MaskedGamer got all the cookies and cakes for her arrival.
BDB
BDB

6/3/2013, 10:43 pm
Don't worry, take your time with exams, we all got them around this time

Click:
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/5/2013, 1:23 pm
Welcome to the site :>
I worked hard on those gifs but i guess no shout out 4 me :<

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

6/8/2013, 1:50 pm
@TyTasmanianTiger wrote:
...Yes, I am a girl. You heard me.

TyTasmanianTiger, signing out.
Surprised omgwow reeally?

My name's Ping, but you can call me Ping. Very Happy

I've noticed that you and I have a common interests of things, we'll get along just fine. Welcome to the forums!

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/8/2013, 2:01 pm
why you guys so excited about a girl being in here? lol the spritas a.k.a/ pedoland.

"Interesting sig text"

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

6/8/2013, 2:07 pm
@Tal wrote:why you guys so excited about a girl being in here? lol the spritas a.k.a/ pedoland.
Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Tumblr_lm0eb0aYsV1qdlkgg

Sup guys, 'tis TyTasmanianTiger from dA! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/8/2013, 2:12 pm
ohhh ping, i do know it's a big thing for you, you booty lover :3

"Interesting sig text"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum