Go down
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Empty SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man.

6/2/2013, 7:37 pm
Heavy admires his muscles. My first actual animation on SFM. It's funny, just a few days ago I said to myself "I'm never gonna figure this out." Turns out I didn't watch all of the SFM tutorials on the official channel. I accidentally skipped all the way to episode 13 "pose to pose animation". After watching all of the episodes (except particles) I figured out. Now I'm starting to work through the software fluently now. Cool

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Empty Re: SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man.

6/2/2013, 7:52 pm
all I watched was basics and pose to pose.

mine is literally the same (besides lip sync)

ALSO STOP COPYING ME.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Empty Re: SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man.

6/2/2013, 8:14 pm
No copying would be doing the exact same pose to pose animation with metal sonic. I used heavy, and made him talk.

If that was copying then I guess everyone is copying since we are all using flash and sprites.

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. 3r1v2j

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/2/2013, 8:44 pm
YOU'RE A BUTT.

the animation was good though, nice job Very Happy

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/2/2013, 9:14 pm
I'm working on a Mario one. xD Good job!

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

6/8/2013, 2:35 pm
Looks letgit dude!

SFM| It is Good Day to be Giant Man. Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum