Share
Go down

Do you watch sprite animations for entertainment

13 - 72%
1 - 6%
4 - 22%
 
Total Votes: 18
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 12:40 am
Do any of you even watch sprite animations for entertainment?
It seems as if some of you just seem to think sprite animations are only there so we can point out flaws in it instead of actually enjoying it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 7:53 am
I love watching sprite animations.

It's always interesting to see what people can do with them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4867
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 11:06 am
I voted yes but who the fuck is shiva
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 12:51 pm
If I voted yes and Rapid too and there's only 2 votes SXR is lying (?)

Another Question for The Spritas 2194658?AWSAccessKeyId=0R7FMW7AXRVCYMAPTPR2&Expires=1369245890&Signature=kyzjPCe%2Bh4US%2FKse2BhMihK2NYw%3D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Another Question for The Spritas CmHNDLR
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4867
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 1:03 pm
He just didnt vote
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 4:23 pm
I didn't vote because it wasn't there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 5/22/2013, 5:01 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:who the fuck is shiva
If youre asking this question you shouldnt b voting yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-15
Location : Pensacola, Florida
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/Robgoom@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Robgoom@gmail.com

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 6/21/2013, 2:30 pm
I love watching Flash animations like SXR said i like seeing unpredictable things. but i'm mainly a funny guy. Give me something to laugh at and you got me..Not the biggest fan of fighting Flashes but some are fun to see.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas 604983Another Question for The Spritas 29027110
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 6/22/2013, 8:45 pm
no
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/23/2013, 4:19 pm
so mods how about month polls y/n

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/23/2013, 8:10 pm
n
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/24/2013, 6:29 pm
yn

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas UZ3PNb5
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/24/2013, 7:04 pm
Shiva (Śiva, /ˈʃɪvə/, meaning "auspicious one") is a Hindu deity. He is considered the Supreme God within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in Hinduism.[2][3] In other branches of Hinduism such as in the Smarta tradition, he is regarded as one of the five primary forms of God.[2] He is "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer"[4] among the Trimurti, the Hindu Trinity of the primary aspects of the divine.
Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,[4] as well as a householder with a wife Parvati and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva has many benevolent as well as fearsome forms. He is often depicted as immersed in deep meditation, with his wife and children or as the Cosmic Dancer. In fierce aspects, he is often depicted slaying demons.
In many holy texts and puranas like Mahavishnu, Shiva or Mahadeva is also called Paramatman (Supreme soul). Shaivas often see him as Parabrahma (Supreme Brahman), and is regarded as Bhagwaan by devotees. The Shiva Sahasranama (1000 names of Lord Mahadev) declares Shiva as "Paramatman", the supersoul found everywhere. He is commonly connected to the practice of Yoga.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/24/2013, 7:07 pm
@NS01 wrote:Shiva (Śiva, /ˈʃɪvə/, meaning "auspicious one") is a Hindu deity. He is considered the Supreme God within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in Hinduism.[2][3] In other branches of Hinduism such as in the Smarta tradition, he is regarded as one of the five primary forms of God.[2] He is "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer"[4] among the Trimurti, the Hindu Trinity of the primary aspects of the divine.
Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,[4] as well as a householder with a wife Parvati and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva has many benevolent as well as fearsome forms. He is often depicted as immersed in deep meditation, with his wife and children or as the Cosmic Dancer. In fierce aspects, he is often depicted slaying demons.
In many holy texts and puranas like Mahavishnu, Shiva or Mahadeva is also called Paramatman (Supreme soul). Shaivas often see him as Parabrahma (Supreme Brahman), and is regarded as Bhagwaan by devotees. The Shiva Sahasranama (1000 names of Lord Mahadev) declares Shiva as "Paramatman", the supersoul found everywhere. He is commonly connected to the practice of Yoga.
tl;dr

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas UZ3PNb5
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 7/24/2013, 7:15 pm
@NS01 wrote:Shiva (Śiva, /ˈʃɪvə/, meaning "auspicious one") is a Hindu deity. He is considered the Supreme God within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in Hinduism.[2][3] In other branches of Hinduism such as in the Smarta tradition, he is regarded as one of the five primary forms of God.[2] He is "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer"[4] among the Trimurti, the Hindu Trinity of the primary aspects of the divine.
Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,[4] as well as a householder with a wife Parvati and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva has many benevolent as well as fearsome forms. He is often depicted as immersed in deep meditation, with his wife and children or as the Cosmic Dancer. In fierce aspects, he is often depicted slaying demons.
In many holy texts and puranas like Mahavishnu, Shiva or Mahadeva is also called Paramatman (Supreme soul). Shaivas often see him as Parabrahma (Supreme Brahman), and is regarded as Bhagwaan by devotees. The Shiva Sahasranama (1000 names of Lord Mahadev) declares Shiva as "Paramatman", the supersoul found everywhere. He is commonly connected to the practice of Yoga.
no actually its a yugioh card
gg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/1/2013, 12:17 am
I watch them for entertainment, I also study them and the techniques used, that's pretty much how I've gotten to the level I'm at now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/1/2013, 3:04 pm
Well considering this is a community of people who (for the most part) all animate, they're probably gonna have an analytical view on animations, even if they don't want to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 9:59 am
@BDB wrote:Well considering this is a community of people who (for the most part) all animate, they're probably gonna have an analytical view on animations, even if they don't want to.
im in film crit but u dont c me watching films 4 the purpose of analyzing them

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 11:17 am
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:Well considering this is a community of people who (for the most part) all animate, they're probably gonna have an analytical view on animations, even if they don't want to.
im in film crit but u dont c me watching films 4 the purpose of analyzing them
Ok, I never said that was their purpose. I'm saying that when they watch an animation, certain things stick out to them that they want to mention. JEEZZZEEEEEE IT HELPS THE ANIMATOR IMPROVE ON THEIR WORK.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 11:28 am
@BDB wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:Well considering this is a community of people who (for the most part) all animate, they're probably gonna have an analytical view on animations, even if they don't want to.
im in film crit but u dont c me watching films 4 the purpose of analyzing them
Ok, I never said that was their purpose. I'm saying that when they watch an animation, certain things stick out to them that they want to mention. JEEZZZEEEEEE IT HELPS THE ANIMATOR IMPROVE ON THEIR WORK.
watching bads make bad animations (which is 99% of what happens here) wont help u improve

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 1:01 pm
I never said that. The BADS will get feedback that will help THEM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 1:04 pm
@BDB wrote:I never said that. The BADS will get feedback that will help THEM.
u were saying analyzing thru watching helps animators improve
but everything here is made by bads and is bad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 1:34 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:I never said that. The BADS will get feedback that will help THEM.
u were saying analyzing thru watching helps animators improve
but everything here is made by bads and is bad
lrn2read

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Another Question for The Spritas Empty Re: Another Question for The Spritas

on 11/2/2013, 1:38 pm
@BDB wrote:
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:I never said that. The BADS will get feedback that will help THEM.
u were saying analyzing thru watching helps animators improve
but everything here is made by bads and is bad
lrn2read
all i got from this post was im mad so i think its working

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Question for The Spritas Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum