Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/2/2014, 9:49 pm
@BDB wrote:How much different do you think your life would be if you weren't gay?
assuming id have no alterations on my personality or anything:
pretty much the exact same, id probably have a significant other by now, but ya realistically i doubt itd impact that much
if it did alter my personality (i.e. i had more masculine traits like being more aggressive, competitive, etc.) itd probably be so radically different that itd probably be a complete 180 on my life

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Lorde
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/2/2014, 10:09 pm
Do you have a moment to hear the word of Sauron?

If you could dress up as the nazgul/ringwraith's would u?

Who is the son of aragorn?

Shire, Baggins?

Build me an army worthy of Mordor?

Quoth the raven "never more" ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/2/2014, 10:11 pm
ɹǝɐןןıʌ wrote:Do you have a moment to hear the word of Sauron?

If you could dress up as the nazgul/ringwraith's would u?

Who is the son of aragorn?

Shire, Baggins?

Build me an army worthy of Mordor?

Quoth the raven "never more" ?
My AMA - Page 3 Tumblr_mikggtnbUp1qmza69o1_500

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/2/2014, 10:21 pm
My AMA - Page 3 46254510

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/3/2014, 10:19 am
ɹǝɐןןıʌ wrote:Do you have a moment to hear the word of Sauron?

If you could dress up as the nazgul/ringwraith's would u?

Who is the son of aragorn?

Shire, Baggins?

Build me an army worthy of Mordor?

Quoth the raven "never more" ?

One does not simply something something

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/3/2014, 3:31 pm
sieghart wrote:
@BDB wrote:How much different do you think your life would be if you weren't gay?
assuming id have no alterations on my personality or anything:
pretty much the exact same, id probably have a significant other by now, but ya realistically i doubt itd impact that much
if it did alter my personality (i.e. i had more masculine traits like being more aggressive, competitive, etc.) itd probably be so radically different that itd probably be a complete 180 on my life
Its true. apparently joey ould get a lot of pussy but he's gay so lelno

If you were able to trade being friends with Zane for Rocky coming back online regularly, would you?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

My AMA - Page 3 Empty Re: My AMA

on 3/9/2014, 10:43 am
@Granadico wrote:If you were able to trade being friends with Zane for Rocky coming back online regularly, would you?
yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My AMA - Page 3 Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum