Ksrma
Ksrma
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-11

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

on 5/11/2013, 9:43 pm
Hello, I am Ksrma; i'm a new person here so if anyone could help please do. I have 2 friends, and, I enjoy animating. My first animation on my youtube didn't turn out very well.....(I mean no traced bitmaps, no vcam, no effects, no audio). It sucked. If you were wondering how bad it was; here you go:

Shocked See? Told ya', I know some coding; although i don't know any action script yet, it would be great if you replied to me with some advice.

Also, i will be uploading animations on this site(Obiously); Anyways it will say ksthesprite presents... Instead of Ksrma presents, because my youtube account is ksthesprite. That was my introduction bye!

Last edited by Ksrma on 5/12/2013, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

on 5/11/2013, 10:11 pm
Enjoy your stay

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Introduction Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 5/11/2013, 10:35 pm
gee joey. he may be new but you don't have to smother the guy.

Welcome to the spritas friend! The community is friendly (for the most part) and we'll do our best to give you some good criticism whenever it comes to your animations.

enjoy your stay!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Introduction Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 5/19/2013, 11:50 pm
DA FAQ
lmfao.

Hey bro. My name is Pong, but you can call me Ping. I can suggest you some great ways to animate so you can start fresh and right.

My Introduction Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum