Anime

+42
Gamer_SSU
Thewindyfan
twinsplayknight
SᗡN
twinsplaywarrior
TheGensis
TheDarknessKage
Similuo
5h0ck
fastpager200
Silverblaze
8bit
YoshiSonic
Robgoomba
BuchonlxD
Brosif
Granadico
Double0Epic
Cup of Joe
Mr Lange
BDB
Toxic
Knux
NS01
『Joshl92』
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Blue22
SoarKrieg
Ping
Patt
Crazyfilms5000
Super Deluxe
Long
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
D3Anims
Leo
v2
RnR
BlitznBurst
Face
Saul
SXR123
46 posters
Go down
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 4:11 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.
Shut your disgusting, lying, man-pleaser you 2nd rate whore.

Compare that "road to ninja" filth w/ One Piece Movie Z, compare the animation, compare the route that the stories have taken. The only good thing about the current path that the story has taken is that Sasuke has seemingly come to his senses

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 4:14 pm
Agreed. Naruto couldn't walk with One Piece Z's animation or story quality.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 4:16 pm
@Ping wrote:Agreed. Naruto couldn't walk with One Piece Z's animation or story quality.
Not to mention that youd think w/ all the money that the series racks in they could afford good animation, nope just for openings, the 20 minutes that follows might as well have been a queefed out of an 8 bit slut on acid

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 5:19 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.
Shut your disgusting, lying, man-pleaser you 2nd rate whore.

Compare that "road to ninja" filth w/ One Piece Movie Z, compare the animation, compare the route that the stories have taken. The only good thing about the current path that the story has taken is that Sasuke has seemingly come to his senses
Or at least it would be a good thing if it hadn't been extremely badly written.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 6:01 pm
People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Anime - Page 3 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 6:08 pm
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
We all just want to see how it will end...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 6:15 pm
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
I'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about plenty of things you dislike.

Hell, I'm sure I explained to Face in one argument that people will naturally complain about things they do not like.

What's the problem here?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 6:41 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.
Shut your disgusting, lying, man-pleaser you 2nd rate whore.

Compare that "road to ninja" filth w/ One Piece Movie Z, compare the animation, compare the route that the stories have taken. The only good thing about the current path that the story has taken is that Sasuke has seemingly come to his senses
Or at least it would be a good thing if it hadn't been extremely badly written.
I still love part 1 though. Well the 1/10th of the series that wasnt filler. It was bloody, had a story, and nobody gave a fuck why people were ruthless killing machines

@Face wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
We all just want to see how it will end...
This exactly, Ive said it before

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 8:49 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
I'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about plenty of things you dislike.

Hell, I'm sure I explained to Face in one argument that people will naturally complain about things they do not like.

What's the problem here?

YOU DIDN'T "EXPLAIN" SHIT TO ME BOY!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 9:24 pm
Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 9:56 pm
@Saul wrote:
lol
also, that Z pic fits you so much :OO

@Ping wrote:

Lol I agree. Z is Face's persona.


Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Dakara izanau. Susumubeki michi e to.
Dakara michibiku. Tadashī sekai e.

Itami, kurushimi, tsutsumikonde kureru.
Ōkiku yasashiku, tsutsunde kureru.

Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Moshimo jibun ga kieta to shite mo
Subete shitte iru umi no michibiki

Osorete wa ikenai. Anata ga irukara.
Obiete wa ikenai. Nakama mo matsukara.
Susumaneba naranai. Aoki sonosaki e

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 10:43 pm
Damn. He isn't going to let that song go.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:01 pm
@Face wrote:
@Saul wrote:
lol
also, that Z pic fits you so much :OO

@Ping wrote:

Lol I agree. Z is Face's persona.


Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Dakara izanau. Susumubeki michi e to.
Dakara michibiku. Tadashī sekai e.

Itami, kurushimi, tsutsumikonde kureru.
Ōkiku yasashiku, tsutsunde kureru.

Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Moshimo jibun ga kieta to shite mo
Subete shitte iru umi no michibiki

Osorete wa ikenai. Anata ga irukara.
Obiete wa ikenai. Nakama mo matsukara.
Susumaneba naranai. Aoki sonosaki e

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:21 pm
^ Gold.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:39 pm
@Ping wrote:^ Gold.
-which dbz is Siegs sig from?
-when did gohan get a lightning scar
-why is gohan gonna fight with those homosexuals?
-is it because they made fun of his gay costume?
-is gohan homophobic?
-thats not nice cuz gays arent scary, theyre fabulouso

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:43 pm
Funny, I'm wondering the exact same thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:47 pm
@Ping wrote:Funny, I'm wondering the exact same thing.
lol i think he changed it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/19/2013, 11:50 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Ping wrote:Funny, I'm wondering the exact same thing.
lol i think he changed it
lol he didn't

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 12:07 am
He = not Sieghart?
0 :

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 6:45 am
@Face wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
We all just want to see how it will end...
:OO

@BlitznBurst wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
I'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about plenty of things you dislike.
Not that much...

@Ping wrote:Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?
lol but wasn't Kishi gonna make a Naruto Adult part?
I hope he doesn't fuck up that one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Anime - Page 3 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 8:32 am
@Ping wrote:Damn. He isn't going to let that song go.

You're kidding That's my new Guile theme It goes with everything!




@D3Anims wrote:
@Ping wrote:^ Gold.
-which dbz is Siegs sig from?
-when did gohan get a lightning scar
-why is gohan gonna fight with those homosexuals?
-is it because they made fun of his gay costume?
-is gohan homophobic?
-thats not nice cuz gays arent scary, theyre fabulouso

Which one, joey And saul sig's change up automaticly (Damn I want sig's like that)

@D3Anims wrote:
@Ping wrote:Funny, I'm wondering the exact same thing.
lol i think he changed it

See...

Sieghart wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Ping wrote:Funny, I'm wondering the exact same thing.
lol i think he changed it
lol he didn't

(sigh) no one listens's....



@Ping wrote:Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?
lol but wasn't Kishi gonna make a Naruto Adult part?
I hope he doesn't fuck up that one.
THE FUCK!!!? THERE GONNA BE ANOTHER TIME SKIP!!!??

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 9:33 am
@Face wrote:
@Ping wrote:Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?
lol but wasn't Kishi gonna make a Naruto Adult part?
I hope he doesn't fuck up that one.
THE FUCK!!!? THERE GONNA BE ANOTHER TIME SKIP!!!??
FUCK THE SHUT UP! THERE BETTER NOT BE!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 12:43 pm
@Saul wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
We all just want to see how it will end...
:OO

@BlitznBurst wrote:
@Saul wrote:People dislike Naruto but people still talk about him
I'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about plenty of things you dislike.
Not that much...

@Ping wrote:Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?
lol but wasn't Kishi gonna make a Naruto Adult part?
I hope he doesn't fuck up that one.
Adult?
Cool dat booty
@D3Anims wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Ping wrote:Naruto is almost over! We've got nothing to worry about. What's the worst that can happen?
lol but wasn't Kishi gonna make a Naruto Adult part?
I hope he doesn't fuck up that one.
THE FUCK!!!? THERE GONNA BE ANOTHER TIME SKIP!!!??
FUCK THE SHUT UP! THERE BETTER NOT BE!!!
^ Lmao saved.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 1:11 pm
@Face wrote:
Which one, joey And saul sig's change up automaticly (Damn I want sig's like that)
You mean... the 2 new Film Z gifs I've got Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Anime - Page 3 CmHNDLR
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

4/20/2013, 1:18 pm
Yeah how does that do that D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum