D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Anime - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime

on 4/17/2013, 7:11 pm
LMAO watched some of the road to ninja movie, its pretty much "Hey, remember how cool Minato was when he pwned Obito and the Ninetails?, well, heres and hour and a half of use making Naruto try his damnedest to be as awesome as his dad was!!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 2 Untitl11
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4899
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 4/17/2013, 8:03 pm
Anyone watch this?

Anime - Page 2 6393_2
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 4/17/2013, 8:12 pm
Hentai? Yeah, all the time

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 2 Untitl11
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 4/18/2013, 8:53 am
@D3Anims wrote:Hentai? Yeah, all the time
LMAO XD

Anime - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Anime - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/18/2013, 9:19 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Anyone watch this?

Anime - Page 2 6393_2

@D3Anims wrote:Hentai? Yeah, all the time

Is that why it looks so familiar...?

Anime - Page 2 Untitl15
Long
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30

on 4/18/2013, 9:24 am
Already completed it. One of the few emotional anime that I actually enjoyed!
If anyone is looking for a good anime movie to watch I recommend Sword of the stranger!

Anime - Page 2 Haseosan

I am awesome!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/18/2013, 9:53 am
@Long wrote:If anyone is looking for a good anime movie to watch I recommend Sword of the stranger!

That is A damn good Anime movie right there.

Anime - Page 2 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 4/18/2013, 10:14 am

Anime - Page 2 6393_2

wut is it

Anime - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

on 4/18/2013, 10:36 am
One piece film z is so epiiccc!!!

anime i watch:

One piece (oh serious)

katekyo hitman reborn (oh yeah Very Happy)

Naruto ! ( YEESS))

Fary tails ( weeeeeee)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/18/2013, 11:12 am
>tails
Leave

Anime - Page 2 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/18/2013, 11:19 am
Sieghart wrote:>tails
Leave

As if people spelling it Fairy Tale weren't bad enough

Anime - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

on 4/18/2013, 11:20 am
lol i prefer fairy tails dont like fairy tale D:

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4899
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 4/18/2013, 11:56 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:

Anime - Page 2 6393_2

wut is it

"Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai."

Lol in English it's "anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day"

Here's some info about it.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 4/18/2013, 6:27 pm
Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.

Anime - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/18/2013, 6:46 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Fairy Tale
I bet it does

Anime - Page 2 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 4/18/2013, 7:04 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.

oh please do.

I haven't even seen fairy tail and I know it's a good anime. and I may not have watched one piece from beginning to end (or in this case current episode) but I do enjoy it.

So please do.

Anime - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/18/2013, 8:34 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale though.

Anime - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/19/2013, 2:20 am
@Saul wrote:That song was the cherry of that delicious cake d:

Even the Avril Lavigne's song fit so well at that touching end... Damn, I'll sure watch it again when it's in HD.

Exactly. Here's my review of the movie that I posted on my Facebook.
Spoiler:
I just got done watching One Piece Z, and I have to say, that was truly moving.
The aesthetics are genuine. All of the effects are visually beautiful. The animation style was flawless, even fluidly detailed.
The action was vigorously consistent. One Piece Z stands alone with its remarkable battles. Any anime would strive to achieve that, accompanied with the cinematography it has.
The ending was executed greatly. You can say it was emotional. The story that was built towards the rising action was presented wonderfully, and was all amplified in that final battle. Lastly, the falling action was ended on a marvelous note, following the credits with which Avril Lavigne's version of "You Reminded me" was played during its opening. That song goes exactly along with the movie's theme. One Piece Z contains excellent use of elements, and plenty of strong moments that you won't help but admire. 10/10

Anime - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 7:17 am
seriously that movie change lives!

Anime - Page 2 Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 8:43 am
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Naruto shits on Fairy Tale and One Piece and I could give well over 100 reasons why.

I hope you're just trolling for some attention...

@Ping wrote:

Even the Avril Lavigne's song fit so well at that touching end... Damn, I'll sure watch it again when it's in HD.

Spoiler:
The aesthetics are genuine. All of the effects are visually beautiful. The animation style was flawless, even fluidly detailed.
The action was vigorously consistent. One Piece Z stands alone with its remarkable battles. Any anime would strive to achieve that, accompanied with the cinematography it has.
The ending was executed greatly. You can say it was emotional. The story that was built towards the rising action was presented wonderfully, and was all amplified in that final battle. Lastly, the falling action was ended on a marvelous note, following the credits with which Avril Lavigne's version of "You Reminded me" was played during its opening. That song goes exactly along with the movie's theme. One Piece Z contains excellent use of elements, and plenty of strong moments that you won't help but admire. 10/10
nice review ping ^_^

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 11:01 am

Please do, then. I would love to hear your explanation as to how that horrible mess of plotholes, retcons, inconsistent and horrible characterisation and a story that can't decide what message it's trying to convey can possibly compare to One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Anime - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 12:51 pm
@Face wrote:seriously that movie change lives!
Agreed. It gave me some insane inspiration. What's already have been made up as a unique, cool idea in my head has been enhanced and influenced by One Piece Z.
@Saul wrote:

I hope you're just trolling for some attention...

@Ping wrote:

Spoiler:
nice review ping ^_^
I came THANKS SAUL I came
@BlitznBurst wrote:

Please do, then. I would love to hear your explanation as to how that horrible mess of plotholes, retcons, inconsistent and horrible characterisation and a story that can't decide what message it's trying to convey can possibly compare to One Piece and Fairy Tail.
D3 must be trolling! It's just as how you said. Compared to Fairy Tale and One Piece, Naruto falls dramatically when it comes to story. The plot now is bland. You can even guess what's going to happen next because it's predictable. You have an obvious plot that includes characters who go off an on in a year and are still going through the same damn issue they had in part one. It's really sickening.

Anime - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 1:36 pm
FUCK IT IMA WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN

Anime - Page 2 Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 3:26 pm
@Face wrote:FUCK IT IMA WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN
lol
also, that Z pic fits you so much :OO

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/19/2013, 3:38 pm
@Face wrote:FUCK IT IMA WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN
ME TOO Evil or Very Mad
@Saul wrote: