Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Anime Empty Anime

on 4/17/2013, 9:10 am
no no, I truly did mean better movie saul.

It's written better, it has a more complex story and things from the series connect with the movie. it has smoother animation (and it's a 2009 film, go figure.) You're able to seriously connect with the main character, (if you've watched at least 8 episodes anyway).

I'm not saying that the OP movie isn't good, and trust me, I love a good fight as much as the next guy. But I enjoy a good story even more. I LOVE stories. And the music.

If you and Face didn't obsess over constant "i'mma beat you in the face for the next hour and a half" and instead took a second to try and enjoy a good story, who knows, you may come to like what I watch.

then again... YOU BIG STRONG MAN NOT LIKE TEENY TINY BETTER FILM CUZ IF SOMEONE ISN'T PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE FACE THAN YOUR ATTENTION SPAN NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON. I JUST GO WATCH OP FILM NOW CAUSE THAT ALL IT IS. (and whatever sad back story accompanied whoever this Z character is)

URRGGGH I'M MANLLYYYYYY YOU JUST STRONG GIRLY MAN HAHAHHAAHAH YOU CHOP OFF CHIBLETS NOW HAHAHA. someone hold me

Scene. *bows*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Anime Empty Re: Anime

on 4/17/2013, 9:32 am
@SXR123 wrote:no no, I truly did mean better movie saul.

It's written better, it has a more complex story and things from the series connect with the movie. it has smoother animation (and it's a 2009 film, go figure.) You're able to seriously connect with the main character, (if you've watched at least 8 episodes anyway).

I'm not saying that the OP movie isn't good, and trust me, I love a good fight as much as the next guy. But I enjoy a good story even more. I LOVE stories. And the music.

If you and Face didn't obsess over constant "i'mma beat you in the face for the next hour and a half" and instead took a second to try and enjoy a good story, who knows, you may come to like what I watch.

then again... YOU BIG STRONG MAN NOT LIKE TEENY TINY BETTER FILM CUZ IF SOMEONE ISN'T PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE FACE THAN YOUR ATTENTION SPAN NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON. I JUST GO WATCH OP FILM NOW CAUSE THAT ALL IT IS. (and whatever sad back story accompanied whoever this Z character is)

URRGGGH I'M MANLLYYYYYY YOU JUST STRONG GIRLY MAN HAHAHHAAHAH YOU CHOP OFF CHIBLETS NOW HAHAHA. someone hold me

Scene. *bows*
If you haven't watched both, how can you argue with me that the movie you're saying is better than Z Film?, yes, most of the film is full of fights but it had an interesting plot too and I'm not obsessed with the "i'mma beat you in the face for the next hour and a half" I like movies with story but when I want to see one of those I prefer to go and watch films with real people instead of anime ones.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Anime CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 9:37 am
Honestly I think anime does it better than real people, or at least the one I suggested does.

also, explain to me this plot. I'd seriously like to know.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 9:48 am
My english is bad and i'm bad at explaining things so better read the summary of the plot in the OP wiki
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_Film:_Z#Plot

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/17/2013, 9:54 am
@SXR123 wrote:

LOL And if you weren't so Obsessed with " I love you but I hate you" "we are in love but the world will not understand our love" so we must cry for 80% of the movie Blah blah"

then we would get along fine....Again Atleast I give your bull shit A chance you just childishly " My stuff is better because *power of love*" LOL seriously One piece has so many sad and heartfelt moment but you Are so CONDESCENDING that you wont even give it A chance....go on watch you "power of love" animes and movies.... At the end of the day Im the better man,Atleast I could meet you have way....you Are A stubbon Child, that aint happy unless everyone likes what you like.....get over your self.

Anime Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 4/17/2013, 10:45 am
@Face wrote:LOL And if you weren't so Obsessed with " I love you but I hate you" "we are in love but the world will not understand our love" so we must cry for 80% of the movie Blah blah"

I think you're confusing "emotional story" with "badly written cheesy romantic bullshit." That said SXR, most of the stuff you talk about does look like badly written generic romantic bullshit and I have no intention of ever watching it.

Also I never really liked the One Piece movies besides that one darker and edgier movie with the giant maneating plant and the super gritty art and stuff. Shit was badass. But I'll give Z a watch wen I have a chance.

Anime UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 11:47 am
One piece chars have very emotional stories,its not just a beatem up...it has heart

Anime Untitl15
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12

on 4/17/2013, 12:05 pm
@Saul wrote:Isn't it? Isn't it? At 1st I was like... this Z is just an asshole who hates pirates but at the end I was feeling sad for him and he learned with Luffy that not all the pirates are simply bad people, he just wanted his strawhat back and Z decided to "have the last training" with his disciples from the marine, that part... so... incredible.

It was so damn moving that one admiral cried outta respect for the guy. Z is the tragic badass that isn't a bad guy, he just got screwed over by life pretty hard.

@Face wrote:One piece chars have very emotional stories,its not just a beatem up...it has heart
Dude, One Piece has so many feels, it isn't even funny. Remember Luffy laid the smackdown on Lucci with his Jet Gatling? So much damn emotion behind that attack.

Anime Rri62p
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 12:23 pm
I swear I'm like the only One Piece fan who didn't develop an emotional attachment to a boat.

Anime UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 12:45 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:I swear I'm like the only One Piece fan who didn't develop an emotional attachment to a boat.

LOL dude the thing is it was so unexpected, I mean I was like damn,when they start burning it...then the music kicked in I was like"oh its gonna be one of these huh?" Flash backs I was like "they laying it on thick with this one....(still not much sadness in me).....Then Merry spoke.....I went monkey shit...

Anime Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 1:42 pm
I swear to god SXR hasn't even reached The Baratie part.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 1:48 pm
@Saul wrote:I swear to god SXR hasn't even reached The Baratie part.
Anime 164DF4514E27F0F814E88D

OWNER ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF!!!

@RnR wrote:
It was so damn moving that one admiral cried outta respect for the guy. Z is the tragic badass that isn't a bad guy, he just got screwed over by life pretty hard.

Only one piece could make This an epic FIGHT Theme....

Lyrics:
Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Dakara izanau. Susumubeki michi e to.
Dakara michibiku. Tadashī sekai e.

Itami, kurushimi, tsutsumikonde kureru.
Ōkiku yasashiku, tsutsunde kureru.

Umi wa mite iru. Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru. Sekai no owari mo.

Moshimo jibun ga kieta to shite mo
Subete shitte iru umi no michibiki

Osorete wa ikenai. Anata ga irukara.
Obiete wa ikenai. Nakama mo matsukara.
Susumaneba naranai. Aoki sonosaki e

English Translate:

(The ocean sees the beginning of the world,
and the ocean knows the end of the world.

Thus, it calls us towards the way we must take.
Thus, it leads us towards a just world.

Enveloping pain and suffering,
greatly and kindly wrapping them up.

The ocean sees the beginning of the world,
and the ocean knows the end of the world.

Even if I were to disappear,
The omniscent ocean leads the way.

I must not fear, because you are here.
I must not be timid, because my comrades wait for me.
We must advance towards the blue horizon.)

Anime Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 3:16 pm
That song was the cherry of that delicious cake d:

Even the Avril Lavigne's song fit so well at that touching end... Damn, I'll sure watch it again when it's in HD.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/17/2013, 4:14 pm
@Face wrote:
.....Wheres the Fairy tail movie Z....? Oh yea.
No where because the odds of a movie having the exact same title with the exact same plot is extremely improbable and incredibly stupid

But fairy tail does have a good movie that is def better than opz

Anime Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 4:21 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:
.....Wheres the Fairy tail movie Z....? Oh yea.
No where because the odds of a movie having the exact same title with the exact same plot is extremely improbable and incredibly stupid

But fairy tail does have a good movie that is def better than opz

I... didn't really like the Fairy Tail movie tbh. It felt incredibly generic. Girl with mysterious past meets heroes, doesn't like heroes, one character development later she befriends them. Standard throwaway villain is after the MacGuffin to help him unleash Monster of the Week. At the end the girl decides to sacrifice herself to return series to status quo.

To be honest most anime movies tend to be boring though.

Anime UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 5:33 pm
@Face wrote:Atleast I give your bull shit A chance you just childishly " My stuff is better because *power of love*" LOL seriously One piece has so many sad and heartfelt moment but you Are so CONDESCENDING that you wont even give it A chance....go on watch you "power of love" animes and movies.... At the end of the day Im the better man,Atleast I could meet you have way....you Are A stubbon Child, that aint happy unless everyone likes what you like.....get over your self.

Face, you say you give them a chance but everytime I suggest one you go "eeh, I'll pass. Looks dumb." the only one you actually gave a real chance was that one with the guns I recently suggested. And the only reason you even gave it a chance is the fact I promised there was plenty of violence in it. even that you didn't like. So no, get over YOUR self. You DON'T give the things I suggest a try because you immediately write them off as "girly". If you were to give them a try, you'd watch an episode or two and if you told me you didn't like it for reasons other than "it's too girly" then I would completely respect your opinion and leave it at that.

Secondly, I don't know where you get "the power of love" bullshit because that shit annoys the fuck out of me. If I was that kind of person I might as well just kill myself. Because if there's one thing I hate, it's mushy mushy KISSY KISSY "OO I WUV JOO SUU MUUCCHH" bullshit. I see that crap everyday and I nearly gag at the sight. If you were to take yourself out of the "I want to see some violence" mindset for a little while and watch a story where that kind of stuff is at a minimum, you may even come to enjoy it. Hell, if anything i'm a little sadistic. I enjoy watching the characters suffer. That's what makes it so much fun. for me anyway...

Thirdly, the movie I suggested is not a romance at all, it has NO romance in it. It's, in a nutshell, a movie of "you don't know what you have until you've lost it." and in the story the main character, who is a normal guy thrown into a world of Time travelers, ESPers and aliens, constantly complains about it all. "i'm just a normal guy who was just thrown into this kind of stuff. I hate this, it's no fun at all." who is suddenly put into a world where everything is normal, the people he had come to know were changed into normal, everyday people. He came to realize how much he had actually MISSED what he was actually complaining about.

Fourth, Face, I thought you knew this but... I friggen LOVE one piece. I just... I haven't kept up with it. I haven't read the manga and I haven't watched the anime in ages, but know this, I do enjoy it. Luffy was my favorite when I watched it a while ago. Honestly the only version of one piece I actually watched was the one done by 4kids. and if I liked that shitty version as a kid, imagine me watching it again now, done by funimation or something.

Lastly Face, I don't mean to say that the OP movie isn't good or isn't enjoyable, I'm sure it is. I'm sure it's LOADS of fun to watch and I never once said it was a bad movie.

@Face wrote:LOL And if you weren't so Obsessed with " I love you but I hate you" "we are in love but the world will not understand our love" so we must cry for 80% of the movie Blah blah"

This? yeah, I hate this shit. The first one I'm a little guilty about liking, but only if it's even done right. and it's almost never done right, so most of the time I hate this. the second one? never seen that once. and even if I was too, I'd friggen hate it. "MY LOVE, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SO MISUNDERSTOOD!" "I KNOW DARLING, WE MUST ESCAPE THIS WORLD. LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS US!" Yeah, no. UUGH. that stuff makes me gag. Seriously.

@BlitznBurst wrote:I think you're confusing "emotional story" with "badly written cheesy romantic bullshit." That said SXR, most of the stuff you talk about does look like badly written generic romantic bullshit and I have no intention of ever watching it.

It's not "badly written" or "cheesy". Most of the ones I've watched have been praised for their writings by critic's. I admit some of the ones I've seen have been a little cheesy, (those are the ones I didn't particularly enjoy) But my favorite one is definitely NOT cheesy or badly written. And the movie I suggested is, as I told Face, not a romance. it is also, as I said before, written amazingly well and it's also animated amazingly.

Also, to address the "generic" part of the ones I watch, yes, some of the beginnings are a little generic, but after the generic beginning, it breaks from its generic beginnings and ends up becoming a great story. A lot of relatable characters and a lot of great things about it. I've even learned a few things from watching some of these.

You all write these off as "cheesy" "girly" "badly written" "dumb" etc, without actually giving them a chance.

The first time I suggested one of them here, none of you watched it, immediately wrote it off as boring, stupid, cheesy, and girly. That's what I don't like. I don't mind people having their own opinions, if you don't like something that's your doing. The least you could do is give it a chance, I know I would. Face says he does, but the ones I suggest he immediately writes off as girly or "eeh, looks dumb. I'll pass." If he even watched any of them he wouldn't be doing the whole "the power of love" bullshit.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 5:34 pm
LOL I just listen to that song And watched my sig.............awesome

Anime Untitl15
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 4/17/2013, 5:36 pm
did you make a text wall about your anime feels
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 5:43 pm
@Leo wrote:did you make a text wall about your anime feels

Anime Tumblr_m6uuj7ikDs1rqufz0

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo

on 4/17/2013, 5:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Leo wrote:did you make a text wall about your anime feels

Anime Tumblr_m6uuj7ikDs1rqufz0

wow okay RUDE
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 6:05 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Giant text wall of: DON'T THREAD ON ME!!!

I'll have you know That have watch EVERY SINGLE anime you suggest....to an extent...I give them A chance but with most animes if the first 2-3 episodes don't get you interested in the chars/story then the rest will not matter.

Ive said this before you and I have very different taste,And thats fine. *Walk Away from this meaningless discussing*

Anime Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 6:16 pm
Alright then. I doubt that. I really do.

regardless, you and I do have very different tastes. mine are just... a bit wider than yours, considering I like watching both genre's of anime. The kind you call girly and the ones like one piece.

Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo

on 4/17/2013, 6:18 pm
@SXR123 wrote:regardless, you and I do have very different tastes. mine are just... a bit wider than yours, considering I like watching both genre's of anime. The kind you call girly and the ones like one piece.

inb4joeylumpsbothtogether
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 6:19 pm
I might even give fairy tail a shot if I wasn't afraid of being sucked in and forcing myself to finish it all in one go.

I do that a lot.

god i'm lonely.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 6:24 pm
Fairy tail is pretty good....

Dont tell Joey I said that

Anime Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum