Go down
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Empty *Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

on 6/28/2010, 11:20 am
*Wipes a tear from my eye* Just watch it and be amazed... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Empty Re: *Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

on 6/28/2010, 11:25 am
I'm not that amazed. But it's because I'm not a Zelda fan. But I hear the controls are really good
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Empty Re: *Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

on 6/28/2010, 12:03 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I'm not that amazed. But it's because i'm not a Zelda fan.

Get. Out.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 6/28/2010, 12:09 pm
I don't care i love the cell shaded graphics. I like both the brightness of this game and the darkness of all the rest. Definitely getting this, and i will kill anyone who stands in my way.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 6/28/2010, 12:12 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I'm not that amazed. But it's because i'm not a Zelda fan.

Get. Out.

N. O. Very Happy

Nah but unlike twilight the controls are better. There was a video of the dude that made mario playing it.
FabianOwns
FabianOwns
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-10

on 6/28/2010, 2:13 pm
I gotta say that game looks pretty sweet

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword -Lana-Gifs-lana-del-rey-32585697-498-290
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25

on 6/28/2010, 2:17 pm
O_0 omg i want XD
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2010, 8:13 pm
E3 really brought out some orgasmic games this year.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 6/28/2010, 8:14 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:E3 really brought out some orgasmic games this year.

however this is not one of them

MGS RISING!! FTW!!!
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2010, 8:48 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:E3 really brought out some orgasmic games this year.

however this is not one of them

MGS RISING!! FTW!!!

How dare you?! This looks like Twilight Princess twice as much win. D:<
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 6/28/2010, 11:33 pm
Why is it that tons of people don't like this game? Is it because the graphics? I actually love the graphics its like twilight princess and windwaker combined and the graphics kinda look like TF2. IM GETTING THIS GAME.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/28/2010, 11:39 pm
knux184 wrote:Why is it that tons of people don't like this game? Is it because the graphics? I actually love the graphics its like twilight princess and windwaker combined and the graphics kinda look like TF2. IM GETTING THIS GAME.

didn't like TP or WW's graphics lol i didn't like either of those games either. idk if ima get it if its like them two

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2010, 11:40 pm
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:Why is it that tons of people don't like this game? Is it because the graphics? I actually love the graphics its like twilight princess and windwaker combined and the graphics kinda look like TF2. IM GETTING THIS GAME.

didn't like TP or WW's graphics lol i didn't like either of those games either. idk if ima get it if its like them two
you didn't like windwaker?! HOW DARE YOU
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/28/2010, 11:42 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

Toonlink is a disgrace to all Links IMO. Hate how the game looks, the action, everything.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2010, 11:46 pm
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

Toonlink is a disgrace to all Links IMO. Hate how the game looks, the action, everything.
Weird, Toonlink was always my favorite of the links, but I can't stop you from having an opinion.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/28/2010, 11:48 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

Weird, Toonlink was always my favorite of the links, but I can't stop you from having an opinion.

Young Link <3 but on topic idk if i'll get the game. maybe rent it but that's about it

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2010, 12:09 am
You people need to have a more artisitc eye.
Jesus Christ not everything is suppose to be realistic, the point of animating is to escape reality and enter the illusion of life in whatever artistic way the animator made it out to be. Just because it's not emo dark or humanly realistic should the graphics be bashed. The creator is being original and opens a bigger hole into another world. We see realism every waking moment, If you get your cock out off call of duty for a second, and enter the sweet vag that is zelda you'll see it's a much wetter and tighter cave than the dry already open cave we enter everyday.

Watch your ass.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2010, 12:12 am
@Eric wrote:You people need to have a more artisitc eye.
Jesus Christ not everything is suppose to be realistic, the point of animating is to escape reality and enter the illusion of life in whatever artistic way the animator made it out to be. Just because it's not emo dark or humanly realistic should the graphics be bashed. The creator is being original and opens a bigger hole into another world. We see realism every waking moment, If you get your cock out off call of duty for a second, and enter the sweet vag that is zelda you'll see it's a much wetter and tighter cave than the dry already open cave we enter everyday.

as true and funny as that sounded, when did we even talk about anything on the subject?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2010, 12:22 am
@Granadico wrote:

as true and funny as that sounded, when did we even talk about anything on the subject?
Most of you talked bad about the graphics style. When that's one of the best parts about it, the unique style of art that is far from realism, which is probably behind your blindness

Watch your ass.
Morugo
Morugo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-27

on 6/29/2010, 2:29 pm
I don't mind the graphics or art style at all. The only thing that really bothers me are Link's lips.

*Sighing* Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 910
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/29/2010, 2:56 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:You people need to have a more artisitc eye.

That was freakin' beautiful, man.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2010, 3:19 pm
@Morugo wrote:I don't mind the graphics or art style at all. The only thing that really bothers me are Link's lips.

Yea, they always just texture most of the detail on links body which makes it too flat. At least he doesn't talk much, just yells..

Watch your ass.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/29/2010, 3:22 pm
HYAH! HUUUUGH! HAH! Hup...!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 6/29/2010, 6:23 pm
@Morugo wrote:I don't mind the graphics or art style at all. The only thing that really bothers me are Link's lips.

huh, been a while since you've been on the forums
Morugo
Morugo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-27

on 6/29/2010, 7:29 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

huh, been a while since you've been on the forums

Yeah. I forgot about this site until I got an e-mail saying that there was a reply in a thread I posted in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum