BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Blitz's Sprite shit Empty Blitz's Sprite shit

on 4/29/2013, 1:49 pm
Welp, I've not really done any spriting for a while, and I want to get back into it. But after hardly doing anything for well over a year, I'm awfully rusty. So I figured I would do this. Give me a drawing, sprite, anything of your custom/fan character, or just any character in general and I'll resprite it. Why? Because why not? It also allows me to practice my anatomy in general as well, which will be great for my actual drawings :u

Just some examples I've done recently.

Blitz's Sprite shit Anak10
Anak Zahard from Tower of God
Blitz's Sprite shit Custom10
Some Sonic and Knuckles sprites I did randomly.
Blitz's Sprite shit Blitz10
My own character Blitz, who will never be used for anything ever because I can't do multiple poses :< (At least not yet anyway o:)

Request away!

**EDIT** You know what I'm just making this my general spriting thread instead. Requests are still open though lol

Last edited by BlitznBurst on 4/29/2013, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Blitz's Sprite shit UZ3PNb5
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Blitz's Sprite shit Empty Re: Blitz's Sprite shit

on 4/29/2013, 1:54 pm
the sonic and knuckles are incredible

the 1st one is pillowshaded af

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Blitz's Sprite shit Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2013, 2:04 pm
I know I'm really bad at humans. Especially the arms.

Oh dear god the arms ;_;

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/29/2013, 2:08 pm
LOL the sonic sprites look like they are the kids ver to me I like it.

Blitz's Sprite shit Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2013, 2:16 pm
I can see where you're coming from with the Knuckles one. I think I made the head too big and the eyes too small.

I'm still awfully proud of those ones though. They were honestly what I would consider my first "successful" custom sprites, that didn't have some glaring flaw in them, like the eyes looking stupid or the hair looking too spiky or the hair not looking spiky enough or the arms looking really weird.

This also makes me want to make more poses and make a sheet of it, but I can't seem to get it down right. One day, though. One day...

Also the pillow-shading thing might have to do with the fact that I'm using five shades. I used to think it looked really cool, but I'm starting to notice that it really isn't that great. Maybe I should bump down to four or three, because trying to fit all those shades into a small sprite doesn't really work all that great. I'll try and fix it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum