Go down
Donimation
Donimation
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-25
Location : Who

Joey Here! Empty Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 2:08 am
My name is Dominic, but people usually call me Joey or Dom.

I'm a spriter/animator from DeviantArt and Youtube, I've been in the sprite animating game since July of 2010.

I do Sonic, Maple, and I've also been meaning to try out Kirby animating.

There's probably like...maybe 5-6 people on here that I've already met.

My sole purpose for joining this forum is curiousity, I've heard so much about this place and so many popular animators I know of have originated from this site. I'm itching to see what this forum has to offer.

Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 2:24 am
Dominic-Animations wrote:My name is Dominic, but people usually call me Joey or Dom.

I'm a spriter/animator from DeviantArt and Youtube, I've been in the sprite animating game since July of 2010.

I do Sonic, Maple, and I've also been meaning to try out Kirby animating.

There's probably like...maybe 5-6 people on here that I've already met.

My sole purpose for joining this forum is curiousity, I've heard so much about this place and so many popular animators I know of have originated from this site. I'm itching to see what this forum has to offer.

I'll just call you dominic since we got a fgt named joey on here. And i mean an admin. Welcome to thespritas! I'll inv you to the skype chat of thespritas as well.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joey Here! BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardJoey Here! Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Joey Here! SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Joey Here! LOOOLGFRUBENJoey Here! VrWMv
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07
Location : Brooklyn, New York

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 4:07 am
Welcome bro,
i be crash
enjoy foruming with us or whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joey Here! 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02
Location : El Dorado Hills

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 8:42 am
Theres a spritas skype chat? Wtf I want in. Annddddd welcome.
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 12:05 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Theres a spritas skype chat? Wtf I want in. Annddddd welcome.
pm me your username

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joey Here! BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardJoey Here! Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Joey Here! SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Joey Here! LOOOLGFRUBENJoey Here! VrWMv
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 4:53 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Theres a spritas skype chat? Wtf I want in. Annddddd welcome.
It's not really the spritas skype chat, ray adds a bunch of people who have never been to the spritas/only been once or twice and never came back and then cries about everything

@Ray*~*Ler wrote:I'll just call you dominic since we got a fgt named joey on here. And i mean an admin. Welcome to thespritas! I'll inv you to the skype chat of thespritas as well.
Some days I'm in a bad mood and want to ban you
This is one of those days where I'm actually going to do it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joey Here! Lorde
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 5:25 pm
Welcome to the site Joey!

And I started a chat with the intensions of having only regular members.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02
Location : El Dorado Hills

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 6:13 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Theres a spritas skype chat? Wtf I want in. Annddddd welcome.
It's not really the spritas skype chat, ray adds a bunch of people who have never been to the spritas/only been once or twice and never came back and then cries about everything

God damnit. Sad
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

Joey Here! Empty Re: Joey Here!

on 4/25/2013, 8:41 pm
DOMI! Go home : D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joey Here! Rri62p
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum