RabanoDOOM
RabanoDOOM
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-23

A New Bro! ^w^ Empty A New Bro! ^w^

on 4/23/2013, 4:10 pm
So, I'm a new animator prepping for the art of spriting, in fact I kind of already pre-prepped. It might be a bit difficult for me to start out since i TECHNICALLY don't have any spriting software or Animation software. However, I already have Four out of eight custom characters created, Team Hue, they're my avatar, right there.

Noah is the one on the top left. He is completely made of a mirror-like iron that can deflect almost any energy or elemental attack, and protect him from a lot of physical attacks. However, he has speeds a snail would be ashamed of, a huge amount of weight, and mobility that would be familiar to anyone who pilots a really big boat. He has a fondness for Money, combined with a cynical view of other people, he's very good with math and machinery. He has an absolute hatred for his partner, Ignis (Top Left), due to his loose cannon nature and constant yelling.

Ignis is the one on the top right. He has complete control over fire and can create it at will. He can cloak himself in fire to increase his speed largely, shoot fire, encase his fists in flame for extremely powerful close combat, shoot flames, create fire, all of that. Not to mention his EXTREMELY short temper can increase his fire abilities ten fold. However, he usually leaves himself wide open in his very predictable attack pattern (That pattern being ALL OUT WAR!!!!). It's the precise reason Noah is his partner, despite their absolute HATRED of each other. Like it or not, Noah is the only one on the team who can survive Ignis' flames when he goes berserk.

Robano is on the bottom left. He's the oldest one on the team, and it shows. He takes naps on a regular basis, and he often gets tired during a battle. However, he makes up for Swordsmanship and experience. He can easily predict what his enemy will do next because, likelihood is, he's seen it before. He's also one of the most skilled swordsmen ever, using quick and powerful strikes with his rapier. His being old makes him quite calm and knowledgeable, but can cause him to be a bit stubborn. He's partnered with Tidan (Bottom right) because he didn't have a choice.

Tidan is on the bottom right. He's the youngest one on the team. He can create portals with his mind, and also create clones. He sees Robano as his senior, as he often looks to Robano for advice or orders. He can think on the fly, and his morals are definitely in the right place. His problem is, he's also a complete coward. He will literally HIDE BEHIND HIS COMRADES should there be a really powerful enemy. Nevertheless, he still tries, despite his absolute cowardice, but remains the least skilled on the team.

Working on the other 4 characters and their sprites. :/
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

A New Bro! ^w^ Empty Re: A New Bro! ^w^

on 4/23/2013, 4:55 pm
welcome to the spritas Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

on 4/23/2013, 6:13 pm
Welcome man. Enjoy your time here.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/24/2013, 12:16 am
@RabanoDOOM wrote:Tidan is on the bottom right. He's the youngest one on the team. He can create portals with his mind, and also create clones. He sees Robano as his senior, as he often looks to Robano for advice or orders. He can think on the fly, and his morals are definitely in the right place. His problem is, he's also a complete coward. He will literally HIDE BEHIND HIS COMRADES should there be a really powerful enemy. Nevertheless, he still tries, despite his absolute cowardice, but remains the least skilled on the team.
Personally, I really like that you would make a character with obvious flaws like this, as most people go with the lolmycharisinvicibleandcanbeatupyourgoldfish route.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A New Bro! ^w^ Lorde
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/24/2013, 10:55 am
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay.

Glad to see you're already getting some work done, even without animation software or anything. The character ideas seem pretty okay, but I'd like to see the rest of Team Hue as well.

A New Bro! ^w^ Purple11

[The Return]
RabanoDOOM
RabanoDOOM
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/24/2013, 12:07 pm
Actualy, I think I've got a few ideas. It's because i'm the most amazing person EVAR! Cool Just kidding, but srsly, I do have the other characters made, I think i'll post it here:

Noah is the one on the top left. He is completely made of a mirror-like iron that can deflect almost any energy or elemental attack, and protect him from a lot of physical attacks. However, he has speeds a snail would be ashamed of, a huge amount of weight, and mobility that would be familiar to anyone who pilots a really big boat. He has a fondness for Money, combined with a cynical view of other people, he's very good with math and machinery. He has an absolute hatred for his partner, Ignis (Top Left), due to his loose cannon nature and constant yelling.

Ignis is the one on the top. He has complete control over fire and can create it at will. He can cloak himself in fire to increase his speed largely, shoot fire, encase his fists in flame for extremely powerful close combat, shoot flames, create fire, all of that. Not to mention his EXTREMELY short temper can increase his fire abilities ten fold. However, he usually leaves himself wide open in his very predictable attack pattern (That pattern being ALL OUT WAR!!!!). It's the precise reason Noah is his partner, despite their absolute HATRED of each other. Like it or not, Noah is the only one on the team who can survive Ignis' flames when he goes berserk.

Robano is on the left. He's the oldest one on the team, and it shows. He takes naps on a regular basis, and he often gets tired during a battle. However, he makes up for Swordsmanship and experience. He can easily predict what his enemy will do next because, likelihood is, he's seen it before. He's also one of the most skilled swordsmen ever, using quick and powerful strikes with his rapier. His being old makes him quite calm and knowledgeable, but can cause him to be a bit stubborn. He's partnered with Tidan (Bottom right) because he didn't have a choice.

Tidan is in the center. He's the youngest one on the team. He can create portals with his mind, and also create clones. He sees Robano as his senior, as he often looks to Robano for advice or orders. He can think on the fly, and his morals are definitely in the right place. His problem is, he's also a complete coward. He will literally HIDE BEHIND HIS COMRADES should there be a really powerful enemy. Nevertheless, he still tries, despite his absolute cowardice, but remains the least skilled on the team.

03 is the one on the Bottom left. The newest reincarnation of zero, He has the ability to mimic an enemy's abilities, shoot a large laser from his eye, and has remarkable close combat skills. But he's also blind. He wears a blindfold to hide his identity, and whenever he opens his eye, the beam is immediately shot, so he's always fighting blind. He's the one on the team who has the most potential, and imposes fear on the whole team, to the point that Tidan screams bloody murder at even his mention. He's also second in command.

Master is the one on the bottom. He's the leader of the group, and one of the most skilled members, logically. He has two floating hands, both with the powers of Master hand (See what I did there?). They move at high speed, and he's very skilled at using them, making him deadly at any range. However, he doesn't have any arms. He fights with his feet if his enemy gets too close though, but it's a massive hindrance. He's partnered with 03, because they're the highest ranks in the team.

Shire is on the right. He's a bomb expert, whom always seems to carry any kind of bomb ever. He has a gun that shoots missiles, bombs, mines, Satchel charges, smoke bombs, any explosive you can think of, he's got. However, he's the worst at close combat in the entire team, meaning he needs to stay at range with his bombs. He's partnered with Gilus because master thought they'd make a good duo.

Gilus is on the Top right, and possible the biggest narcissist you've ever seen. He's Tidan's older brother, and only joined to help out Tidan. He can create illusions of himself, and teleport between the illusions at will. His problem is, he's extremely cocky, and is a bit of a show-off, So he usually underestimates his enemy's abilities and leaves himself wide open to attacks. He's been partnered with shire, because Master thought they'd make a good duo.

Also, is it just me, or is this the nicest community EVER?!
Yeow95
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-01-20

on 4/24/2013, 3:01 pm
Hello and welcome!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 5/19/2013, 11:48 pm
You wish to start the art of sprite animating? AWYEUH

Yo, it's simple, really. I can give you a few pointers myself. I'm Pong. We'll be friends forever.

A New Bro! ^w^ Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
RabanoDOOM
RabanoDOOM
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2013, 11:39 am
Thanks ^_^ I've been trying to figure out a story, but I think I'll have to post introductions to youtube before I think of doing anything like that. SO thus being my reign of inactivity simply to make the introductions. >_>
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/8/2013, 1:50 pm
Anything you want to think of doing, just give me a shout out brotha!

A New Bro! ^w^ Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 6/8/2013, 1:57 pm
i'm not gonna all the text you wrote ^-^T
but welcome future spriter Very Happy
also are you from israel? noah..is a pretty israely name :3

"Interesting sig text"

A New Bro! ^w^ Youtub10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum