Share
Go down
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Super Mario 65?

on 4/22/2013, 8:30 am
Hello all I make new animation

you're reaction: ORlly?

Sorry its just have screen

Super Mario 65? Hi_guy10

Mario search a goomba


Super Mario 65? Yes10

mario: LETS PUNCH!


Super Mario 65? Falcon10

poor goomba

Super Mario 65? Metal_10

Mario jump and find a invisible block metal cape

Super Mario 65? Metal_11

*metal mario music* HERE WE GOOO!!! Razz

And naw :
Spoiler:
Super Mario 65? Weeeee10

:)


after i finish a preview i gonna send it here thx for reply ^^

Edit:


Spoiler:

if its lag its you're computer


http://superluigi7900mugen.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-65-FLASH-NEW-PREVIEW-367385273 new preview ps: shadowkiller11 help me with this Razz


Last edited by Super Deluxe on 4/23/2013, 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/22/2013, 9:10 am
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do people do thissss!!!!

What kind of comment am I supposed to say?
Nice screenshot?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Mario 65? Siglookingassnigga
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/22/2013, 9:42 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do people do thissss!!!!

What kind of comment am I supposed to say?
Nice screenshot?


http://superluigi7900mugen.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-65-FLASH-ANIMATION-PREVIEW-367186730?q=gallery%3Asuperluigi7900mugen&qo=0 nice animation?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 11:01 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 11:26 am
Instead of posting repeatedly go to your first post and click the edit button and update your original post. Once you do that I will review your work for ya.
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 12:06 pm
i did it but i can't delete my post

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 12:45 pm
Ok, to start off with the mood of the animation is great in the beginning but then it kinda trails off. I kinda feel like it's because of two reasons.

1. Everything is happening so fast so the audience really doesn't get a good look at what is going on during the scene. Try to slow some things down and focus on the execution of your idea.

2. Your skewing is a bit awkward. Try adding in a single frame or two so that it's a little smoother. This will help with the flow of the animation as well.

Some other things:

Try not to suddenly bring in objects into the scene like you did with the metal power up box. It's a bit distracting and take attention away from Mario which is not good because you want attention to be on Mario. Instead just keep the metal power-up box there from the start. Alternatively, since it is a part of the game to have invisible blocks, just keep the block there after Mario interacts with it. By having it suddenly disappear the audience is confused because one second it was there and the next its gone.

I might be wrong about this, but set your music to Stream so that it isn't just continuously playing without control. I believe by setting it to Stream you actually control the frames with the amount of keyframes you have.

All-in-all it's pretty good. Just touch up on a few things and try to keep the flow steady.
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 12:56 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Ok, to start off with the mood of the animation is great in the beginning but then it kinda trails off. I kinda feel like it's because of two reasons.

1. Everything is happening so fast so the audience really doesn't get a good look at what is going on during the scene. Try to slow some things down and focus on the execution of your idea.

2. Your skewing is a bit awkward. Try adding in a single frame or two so that it's a little smoother. This will help with the flow of the animation as well.

Some other things:

Try not to suddenly bring in objects into the scene like you did with the metal power up box. It's a bit distracting and take attention away from Mario which is not good because you want attention to be on Mario. Instead just keep the metal power-up box there from the start. Alternatively, since it is a part of the game to have invisible blocks, just keep the block there after Mario interacts with it. By having it suddenly disappear the audience is confused because one second it was there and the next its gone.

I might be wrong about this, but set your music to Stream so that it isn't just continuously playing without control. I believe by setting it to Stream you actually control the frames with the amount of keyframes you have.

All-in-all it's pretty good. Just touch up on a few things and try to keep the flow steady.


ok thx :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 1:59 pm
@Super Deluxe wrote:
ok thx :)

Not intending to be rude, but your post is considered spam because it contains 4 or less words.

Here are th basic forum rules if you haven't read them yet.

Go ahead and give it a read. :)
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/23/2013, 2:16 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@Super Deluxe wrote:
ok thx :)

Not intending to be rude, but your post is considered spam because it contains 4 or less words.

Here are th basic forum rules if you haven't read them yet.

Go ahead and give it a read. :)

i see the rule im not new XD well i gonna edit my post

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 4/27/2013, 5:17 pm
Some animations use squash and stretch.
Yours is just squashed.

I want to drag out this mockery further but I'm pissed enough to just ask why the hell is the screen squashed vertically.

If that line-box in the Flash window is any clue, it appears your vcam is too thin horizontally, causing the picture to stretch.
Your vcam MUST have the same proportions as your canvas.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Mario 65? Fzero%20death%20race
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 11/9/2013, 6:44 am
... I did watch my animation again.... And well, i agree. Sorry about that, naw i'm gonna make better animations i hope. Anyway sorry for the bad grammar on my previous post.... I did make it better... Alright, i gave up on this animation. I will make a better one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 11/9/2013, 12:36 pm
want me to move this to unfinished then?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Mario 65? Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Super Deluxe
Super Deluxe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 11/9/2013, 2:20 pm
Yes please.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

on 11/9/2013, 4:52 pm
alrighty. Moved to the unfinished section.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Mario 65? Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Sponsored content

Super Mario 65? Empty Re: Super Mario 65?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum