XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Tenshin Edits Empty Tenshin Edits

on 4/21/2013, 12:51 am
Im using Cross from Draglade as a base template for my fan character Tenshin. Tenshin doesnt use a sword so I had to edit the sword out. Let me know your thoughts on these edits and if there is anything I can do to improve them. Also, what should I add to him to make him look good and not just a recolor?

Tenshin Edits Tenshi10

Comments and Criticism are appreciated
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Tenshin Edits Empty Re: Tenshin Edits

on 4/21/2013, 1:09 am
Hm. Maybe he could manipulate air, or something. Like, air bending. Use the air to float, glide. Or, fire bending. For either ability, he could use a device on his wrist that either emits fire for him to control or a different device that grasps the air around him, letting him do what he wants with it. Either of those abilities would make him tight. It's a whole different approach, because there isn't a weapon involved unlike what other fan characters have.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tenshin Edits Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

on 4/21/2013, 1:20 am
I already know his powers. He is an energy manipulator. He can channel energy to do literally anything he wants. But he cant fully use all of his abilities yet for he doesnt know how. He can fly and float, shoot beams, teleport, summon creatures you name it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/21/2013, 2:17 am
Nigga already got it developedlololol

I mean, he seems solid. Maybe I'd add a little fancy army, like shoulder blade armor. other than that, keep going yo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tenshin Edits Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum