Go down
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters

on 4/16/2013, 4:36 pm
@Leo wrote:sonic is in 3 lists
i am not happy
Eggman isn't Sonic :[

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters

on 4/16/2013, 4:37 pm
then why are you not happy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/16/2013, 4:38 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
i am not happy
1Rapid
2SXR
3RnR

countbttr

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Lorde
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 4/16/2013, 4:41 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:
i am not happy
1Rapid
2SXR
3RnR

countbttr

see, joey is smart
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 4/16/2013, 4:57 pm
If I made a list, Sonic would probably be on it.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/16/2013, 5:17 pm
@RnR wrote:Hmm, Lets see... RnR chooses:
Spoiler:

1.Asura
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Asura
One of the most kickass chacters I've seen in video game. Not only is the guy a super powered demi-god robot thing, he's a super-powered robot thing that can do shit! The guy will tear apart heaven, hell, and reality itself just to save his daughter. He'll kick your ass with only one arm, hell, he'll kick your ass with no arms if he has too. His rage is so strong that it can turn him from a multi-armed melee machine, to a damn god of destruction. The guy can take on hordes of enemies and even God himself like it was his damn job, and then get back on his journey just waiting for someone to fuck with him.

2. Kratos
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 1854_god-of-war-iii-prev
Yet another bloodthirsty badass! Kratos, the once God of war is an unstoppable, unbreakable, unbelievable killing machine. This guy will break your damn neck if you even look at him the wrong. After unintentionally killing his family while under the service of the greek gods, this guy has nothing to lose and everything to kill. The dude is badass that he escaped Hades four times. You really can't kill this guy. He's got skill, he's got weapons, and he's not afraid to use em! If were to make a team of badasses, Kratos would definitely be in my top ten.

3. Dante
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 170px-DmCcryDanteis
You really can't spell "swag" without Dante. This guy has class, style, and weapons! Ever since I first played Devil May Cry 3, I was hooked on Dante. His cocky attitude and saucy one liners really lightened up the dark atmosphere of the game. Not to mention his badass cutscenes involving him doing crazy tricks with weapons and vehicles really shook things up. The guy is a demon huntin', sword swiggin', smooth talkin clown. Just the kind of guy we need in video games.

4. Jak
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Art04
This two are a crowd favorite. I grew up with the Jak series and I love these two. One's a tough and nimble little adventure who will beat the ass of a lurker 5 times his size, and the other is a loud moth little rat that keeps us all in stitches. Truly brilliant characters, truly.

5. Sonic
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Unleashed_sonic
Not gonna lie, I wasn't gonna put Sonic on my list at first, but I wouldn't be honest with myself. I grew with this guy ever since Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, one my all time favorites. This blue bastard turned me into a fan with his cocky behavior, fast paced way of adventure, and his ability to transform into the legendary Super Sand Legend Super Sonic. Though his games have sucked more that whore vacuuming in a twister, the character himself was always on point.

Damn I love your list we should be bestyies

@SXR123 wrote:before I knew who asura was

he always reminded me of akuma.
the game does have capcom roots so yea

i am not happy
Why? Im no longer A fan but sonic is just as known As mario,when representing video game.

@SXR123 wrote:
i am not happy

MY NAME IS LEO AND I HATE SONIC.

WAAAAAAAAAH

calm down Its ok,Its ok....

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/16/2013, 5:28 pm
@Face wrote:
@RnR wrote:Hmm, Lets see... RnR chooses:
Spoiler:

1.Asura
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Asura
One of the most kickass chacters I've seen in video game. Not only is the guy a super powered demi-god robot thing, he's a super-powered robot thing that can do shit! The guy will tear apart heaven, hell, and reality itself just to save his daughter. He'll kick your ass with only one arm, hell, he'll kick your ass with no arms if he has too. His rage is so strong that it can turn him from a multi-armed melee machine, to a damn god of destruction. The guy can take on hordes of enemies and even God himself like it was his damn job, and then get back on his journey just waiting for someone to fuck with him.

2. Kratos
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 1854_god-of-war-iii-prev
Yet another bloodthirsty badass! Kratos, the once God of war is an unstoppable, unbreakable, unbelievable killing machine. This guy will break your damn neck if you even look at him the wrong. After unintentionally killing his family while under the service of the greek gods, this guy has nothing to lose and everything to kill. The dude is badass that he escaped Hades four times. You really can't kill this guy. He's got skill, he's got weapons, and he's not afraid to use em! If were to make a team of badasses, Kratos would definitely be in my top ten.

3. Dante
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 170px-DmCcryDanteis
You really can't spell "swag" without Dante. This guy has class, style, and weapons! Ever since I first played Devil May Cry 3, I was hooked on Dante. His cocky attitude and saucy one liners really lightened up the dark atmosphere of the game. Not to mention his badass cutscenes involving him doing crazy tricks with weapons and vehicles really shook things up. The guy is a demon huntin', sword swiggin', smooth talkin clown. Just the kind of guy we need in video games.

4. Jak
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Art04
This two are a crowd favorite. I grew up with the Jak series and I love these two. One's a tough and nimble little adventure who will beat the ass of a lurker 5 times his size, and the other is a loud moth little rat that keeps us all in stitches. Truly brilliant characters, truly.

5. Sonic
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Unleashed_sonic
Not gonna lie, I wasn't gonna put Sonic on my list at first, but I wouldn't be honest with myself. I grew with this guy ever since Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, one my all time favorites. This blue bastard turned me into a fan with his cocky behavior, fast paced way of adventure, and his ability to transform into the legendary Super Sand Legend Super Sonic. Though his games have sucked more that whore vacuuming in a twister, the character himself was always on point.

Damn I love your list we should be bestyies
YOU TOLD HIM YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM BEFORE MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/16/2013, 5:48 pm
Yea but neither of us could remember why.....so #Neverhappen

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 4/16/2013, 7:36 pm
1. Yoshi
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Yoshi_yarn1
He is the best, Idk why he isn't here alot he needs another Spinoff like Yoshi Island 3d, he needs his own year like Luigi

2.Boo kind, King boo

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 King_boo_by_professorhazard-d4idynd
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 The_True_King_Boo_by_evilwaluigi
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Map_Boo_by_Neslug
He gets 3 pics, deal with it. The boo was my first fav char, then after luigi's mansion, I loved King and all the boos they are pretty cool to me.

3. Tails
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Tails_the_fox
Awesome character, a cool style, and a good attitude

4. Ray the squirrel and Mighty the armadillo
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Mighty_and_ray_by_fantasiia-d4i41mv
Wtf sega, you keep Big the cat in but not these great characters? W-t-f.

5.Waddle Dee
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 WADDLE_DEE__by_sonictheunknown
These guy's were so cool back when Right back at ya was around, there use of osmosis to eat was cool to me, and they are cute and loyal. I may make more use of them in upcoming sprite animations

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 259ab217
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/16/2013, 8:00 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:5.Waddle Dee
I just can't

Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

on 4/16/2013, 10:53 pm
1. Sonic
2. Crash Bandicoot
3. Sora
4. Mario
5. Link

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/17/2013, 12:04 am
^ Niicce.
Sora.
The protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. A cheesy character. Cares about his friends, fights, and protects for the greater good. Also, nigga knows how to fight.
Goku. Enough said.
Nathan Drake. Treasure hunter and explorer. He has a very sharp mind, and does a think-before-you-leap all the time. Drake takes risks, and isn't afraid of exploring in danger.
Kratos. Poster already talked about him.
Sly Cooper. A game based on anthropomorphic animals, mainly on Sly Cooper, his team, and a world that's very story-driven around himself. A lovable character.
Ryu. HADOUKEN.

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 10:32 am
Goku isn't a video game character you twat

Directz88
Directz88
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-17

on 4/17/2013, 12:42 pm
1. Yoshi
2. Luigi
3. Pit
4. Link
5. Blanka
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 12:48 pm
"Blanka"!!?......

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Streetfighter_blanka_UDON

Nice!

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 12:53 pm
I could give two shits about Ray and Mighty. They must have had like five appearances at most and didn't exactly offer much to the series.

Nack the Weasel, on the other hand...

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 1:51 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:I could give two shits about Ray and Mighty. They must have had like five appearances at most and didn't exactly offer much to the series.

Nack the Weasel, on the other hand...

..... Seriously I don't know any of those names

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/17/2013, 2:00 pm
They're all Sonic characters that SEGA tried to make popular but didn't appear in any major games, and were eventually killed off with the reboot.

I feel like Nack could have made a cool character in the Adventure games. He could have stealth-based missions. He could be a good rival for Sonic as well. If the next Sonic game were to feature Nack one-upping Sonic at every occasion (Probably in search of treasure or something) I wouldn't complain.

Of course this is nothing more than a fanboy wish and probably will not happen. :[

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 4/17/2013, 2:09 pm
@ Sieghart Well he is my fav, I could of gone with Shy guy but I didn't want too much of Mario in my list, if I had more I would. I have alot other favs outside these games but these were the ones that came to mind.

@Blitz What? Might and Ray were the coolest, my favorites, they even got their fourth appearance in Sonic Generations, Classic Sonic's City Escape portion ( Their on wanted posters around the level while your on some platforming sections) I know they will have a comeback soon, they must, MUST! I know it will happen soon because of their awesome game,

SegaSonic the hedgehog,

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 SegaSonic_title Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Segasonic-the-hedgehog-arcade

It was a very, very cool gameplay style consisting of brain management plus speed and the graphics were off the charts for that time period, sadly it was only on the Arcade at that time, I wasn't born yet, so I found this as a rom and played it a while back and I thought it was the BOMB and I would really like to see a new game featuring them soon.

Besides Nack's only appearance was on Tail's Sky patrol, wait let me do some research, fudge. Ok he was also in Tails adventure, Sonic Fighters, Sonic Triple Trouble, and Sonic Drift 2, plus he also had a poster in City escape, Sonic generations. But none of those other games (except Sonic generations) would top SegaSonic, it was just too good. But, yeah I would like to see him back as well

@Face

I thought you were THAT old, well I guess your not as much into Sonic as I thought you were, derp. I can't believe you haven't heard of these cool guys lost in Sega's memory banks, itching to be set free on a new game.

You already seen my picture of Mighty and Ray but here is

Nack the weasel(aka Fang the sniper),
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Knack_4

Wow, my first official long informative post, woah. SXR, do you have any opinions?

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 259ab217
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4899
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 4/17/2013, 7:43 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:Goku isn't a video game character you twat

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 UExxdXgxUlFRU1Ex_o_goku-vs-majin-vegeta-dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-

What.
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/17/2013, 9:19 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:Goku isn't a video game character you twat

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 UExxdXgxUlFRU1Ex_o_goku-vs-majin-vegeta-dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-

What.

Yes, technically he's a video game character, but he wasn't ORIGINALLY a video game character, like sonic or mario.

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4899
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 4/18/2013, 1:33 am
Yeah I understand that but he's still a video game character nonetheless.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 4/18/2013, 9:25 am
5. Rayman
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Rayman-legends
He's just cool, I remember those days were I used to play in my PS and my GBA and I loved 'em. And now he came back with Origins and Legends and I've got to say it was awesome.
4. Crash Bandicoot
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 CrashBandicoot
Because like Rayman but x10 more fun.
3. Meta Knight
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Meta.Knight.full.321947
Because he's damn awesome, mysterious, cool looking and I still don't know if he's an enemy or a friend of Kirby.
2. Pikachu
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Pikachu_epic_pose_by_dhencod-d55ji0n
What can I say, he's been with me more than 10 years, I'm probably just being a nostalgia fag here.
1. Mario
Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 TopTenVGIcons1
Because he's THE videogame character itself.

It was hard for me to decide...

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Top 5 Favorite Video Game Characters - Page 2 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/18/2013, 9:56 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Yeah I understand that but he's still a video game character nonetheless.

He's not a video game character. He's an anime character who happened to be in a video game. By that logic any character from a movie that had a video game adaption would be considered a video game character, which is an incredibly stupid loophole. What, if Obama appeared in a video game then Obama is now a "video game character?"

SXR123
SXR123

on 4/18/2013, 10:04 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Yeah I understand that but he's still a video game character nonetheless.

He's not a video game character. He's an anime character who happened to be in a video game. By that logic any character from a movie that had a video game adaption would be considered a video game character, which is an incredibly stupid loophole. What, if Obama appeared in a video game then Obama is now a "video game character?"

exactly.

This guy makes sense.

WHAT IF I GOT A VIDEO GAME HUH?!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum