Amin196
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-04-07

T-K Bros Empty T-K Bros

on 4/9/2013, 2:12 pm
https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/18/23/05/06/t10.jpg

This is my fan character T-K Bros and he got some AWESOME Yeehaw abillites. He can use telekinesis and mechanical stuff. When he gets his magic wand, his telekinesis will boost up and no one can match him at all. no one can avoid his telekinesis.

Telekinesis: He use telekinesis to help himself in different situations like in a fight. He can use telekinesis to listen what people are talking about Uh-huh , create a teleportation Very Happy , and to defend himself. If he use telekinesis in a battle to defend himself he will make the time slower for the opponent (just like shadows chaos control in ssbb) I came . He doesn't use telekinesis that much at all because it drain his power alot. One thing he also can do is to clone himself Surprised in different colors and that will help him alot when his enemies wants to kill him.

Magic: he can boost up his telekinesis, he can use all kind of magic and he has a pretty good magic abilites. he likes to use lightning & water magic a lot to defeat people, but still use the other magic as well. He has a final smash too, and his final smash is called "Indignation". Indignation is a lightning attack that will use lightning to hurt you and lightning ghost comes up. they will trap you so you cannot run away and then you will get all lightning at you. It's so powerful that it can destroy a big island Mother of god such as Yoshi island.

Mechanics: He has a boomerang, gloves and helmet. The boomerang a special boomerang that can make him fly where ever he wants and he can use it to fight. he can split up the boomerang to double sword and use it as melee attacks Yeehaw . The gloves are normal blue gloves, but when he almost defeated he will use his gloves and they will hit you from a long distance (just like rayman does). the helmet is a technology helmet created by 10com (my fan character, coming soon). the helmet can scan the opponent and tells him about him/her. the helmet knows your abilities, HP, the opponents stategy of attacks and the weakness.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

T-K Bros Empty Re: T-K Bros

on 4/9/2013, 3:26 pm
@Amin196 wrote:no one can avoid his telekinesis.

Is that a challenge?

T-K Bros Sonic_pose_111

in all honesty though...

sounds like a super hacked up character.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

T-K Bros Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/9/2013, 3:54 pm
Yes indeed.

and why?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR123
SXR123

on 4/9/2013, 4:46 pm
Well, let's analyze him shall we?

@Amin196 wrote:abillites: He can use telekinesis and mechanical stuff.

If you had stopped here I would have been fine with it, a lot of good ideas can come from this kind of match up. Mechanic's and Telekinesis? That's just asking for a cool, bad ass character. It gives him limits to what he can do and makes him a realistic super hero. but then....

@Amin196 wrote:When he gets his magic wand, his telekinesis will boost up and no one can match him at all. no one can avoid his telekinesis.

Then you go and ruin it with this. This is where you went and god modded your character because you want him to be the best and be unbeatable. NO one likes that. When a character has limits, he becomes more likeable because it's so much fun watching that character OVERCOME those limits. When you go and make him god, it's just not fun because people will just expect your character to win because well... he would.

@Amin196 wrote:Telekinesis: He use telekinesis to help himself in different situations like in a fight. He can use telekinesis to listen what people are talking about , create a teleportation, and to defend himself. If he use telekinesis in a battle to defend himself he will make the time slower for the opponent (just like shadows chaos control in ssbb). He doesn't use telekinesis that much at all because it drain his power alot. One thing he also can do is to clone himself in different colors and that will help him alot when his enemies wants to kill him.

Here you're giving his Telekinesis too many abilities. Cloning himself? Slowing down time? Mind reading? Teleportation? Telekinesis does none of this. Telekinesis means picking up something with your mind and throwing it or just doing something with it. That's it. I think what you mean here is PSYCHIC abilities. But even so, a psychic character can do none of this. But being Telekinetic doesn't mean just picking up ONE thing. It means you can use your abilities to do amazing things. And him being a mechanic? He can use his telekinetic powers to create machines in minutes because he has the ability to pick up several machine parts at once with his mind.

@Amin196 wrote:Magic: he can boost up his telekinesis, he can use all kind of magic and he has a pretty good magic abilites. he likes to use lightning & water magic a lot to defeat people, but still use the other magic as well. He has a final smash too, and his final smash is called "Indignation". Indignation is a lightning attack that will use lightning to hurt you and lightning ghost comes up. they will trap you so you cannot run away and then you will get all lightning at you. It's so powerful that it can destroy a big island such as Yoshi island.

I like none of this. This is the part I dislike the most. Here you have literally god modded your character to make him nearly unbeatable. "a ghost that holds you so you can't run away and then a lightning attack powerful enough to blow up an entire island hits you". Yeah, that sounds really fair. Having the ability to use elemental powers? (water, electric, etc.) Again, too many abilities. It's not really fair and is making him too strong. Not to mention he can somehow use his magic abilities to power up his already overpowered telekinesis.

@Amin196 wrote:Mechanics: He has a boomerang, gloves and helmet. The boomerang a special boomerang that can make him fly where ever he wants and he can use it to fight. he can split up the boomerang to double sword and use it as melee attacks. The gloves are normal blue gloves, but when he almost defeated he will use his gloves and they will hit you from a long distance (just like rayman does). the helmet is a technology helmet created by 10com (my fan character, coming soon). the helmet can scan the opponent and tells him about him/her. the helmet knows your abilities, HP, the opponents stategy of attacks and the weakness.

His boomerang for one thing is too versatile. It does too much. He can use it to fly and fight? how does he use a boomerang to fly? does he hold onto it while it spins and flies through the air? If so he must get pretty dizzy. It can become a double sword? Well he can already fly with it, so he's pretty much unbeatable now, not like he wasn't before hand. "Normal gloves but can hit you from a long distance" that doesn't really work but ok. and when he's almost defeated, as if that wasn't hard enough. The Helmet can scan you, find out your weaknesses and everything about you? What was the point of him having Telekinesis then?

Bottom line, your character is too strong and completely unbeatable. I know you never want your character to lose, but when it's completely unfair, it's not much fun for anyone else is it?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 4/9/2013, 11:35 pm
I thought this was the art section, not fancharacter debate section
SXR123
SXR123

on 4/9/2013, 11:40 pm
true but, joey didn't have a problem with it.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 4/9/2013, 11:49 pm
He's a koopa...

He is a koopa with over 6 abilities..

He's a koopa

Umm...

T-K Bros Dancing-happy-yoshiT-K Bros 259ab217
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/10/2013, 12:18 am
I'm still new around here and couldn't find the fan character section. And ok I will change him a bit so he isn't overpowered anymore.

Thank you all for helping me out guys!

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/10/2013, 2:13 am
You had something good here man! But, that fan character is way too overpowered.

You don't want to make him like a God. Practically unbeatable, or where he gets all these resources to make everything go Kaiokenx100. When you make a character, you need to give him limitations. Weaknesses. That's realistic. I don't mean, human cells realistic, but common sense realistic. SXR knows what he's talking about.

But yo, stick with telekinesis and the mechanics' ability. Go from there, and you'll be good.

T-K Bros Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 4/10/2013, 3:49 am
@Knux wrote:I thought this was the art section, not fancharacter debate section
I thought this was the spritas not bitch about where everything goes forum #1210931

T-K Bros Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/11/2013, 12:42 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Knux wrote:I thought this was the art section, not fancharacter debate section
I thought this was the spritas not bitch about where everything goes forum #1210931
T-K Bros Wvehxn10

T-K Bros Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum