Go down
Demonlubu
Demonlubu
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Empty Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain

4/6/2013, 6:07 pm
What's going on Guys! Your boy Demonlubu Here and this animation is for those awesome Naruto Fans! Very Happy
I'm not a Naruto fan myself however, these sprites are sexy as FUCK! So I decided to make an animation with it. Cool
Please CNC !!! I love CNC's even if they r Bad!(U meanies) Crying or Very sad

Here it is:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/faaddbd3660ce3f6204b81d5c5ed0685

Gangster over here Demonlubu Out! Gangster over here
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Empty Re: Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain

4/6/2013, 7:00 pm
Well now that was good....its A bit rough around the edges, it could have had more detail,and you could stand to add more movement in some places. more camplay, you are too deep in your comfort zone with this animation and it shows.all of this comes with experience...the more you animate the better you will become,you are on a good track, just need to push it further

it has entertainment value...but needs work

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Untitl15
Demonlubu
Demonlubu
Spritan
Spritan

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Empty Re: Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain

4/7/2013, 10:29 am
@Face wrote:Well now that was good....its A bit rough around the edges, it could have had more detail,and you could stand to add more movement in some places. more camplay, you are too deep in your comfort zone with this animation and it shows.all of this comes with experience...the more you animate the better you will become,you are on a good track, just need to push it further

it has entertainment value...but needs work

I see... I'll take that advice into account bro. Thanks.
Also, I would've loved to add a lot more however, I didn't have good enough sprite sheets at that moment =/
(I know that's not an excuse) =D
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

4/7/2013, 10:03 pm
That was very cool, but you need to place those starting explosions on more relevant places(like how when Naruto striked the kid on the bird the explosion started on the bottom of the screen) also there was some dullness in some parts, but I guess you prefer a serious view.

Also when the second Naruto was running at Pain with a rasengan was Pain throwing sandwiches at him? lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Dancing-happy-yoshi Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain 259ab217
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

4/7/2013, 10:21 pm
@Demonlubu wrote:this animation is for those awesome Naruto Fans
>awesome
>Naruto Fans
Pick one

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/8/2013, 2:35 am
Splendid work bro!!
A few highlights of the animation was your cinematography work as well as the choreography's. It highly entertaining, and you captured it nicely with good camera techniques. The animation sticks close to the anime/manga. Good job.

What you definitely need to improve on is the paste of your dynamics. That's pretty much everything. Like for example, the time it took for the rocks to come to Naruto was pretty long. There's delays like that that should be removed. Or the skewing, I'd recommend you doing that smoother by FBF (I can teach you), and keep things on a good paste where things keep going and following, instead of having your audience wait for that sudden action.

Needless to say, I enjoyed it.
Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain 5_out_13

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

4/8/2013, 2:08 pm
Not bad man. I think you need better sound effects though.

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Siglookingassnigga
Demonlubu
Demonlubu
Spritan
Spritan

4/8/2013, 6:30 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:That was very cool, but you need to place those starting explosions on more relevant places(like how when Naruto striked the kid on the bird the explosion started on the bottom of the screen) also there was some dullness in some parts, but I guess you prefer a serious view.

Also when the second Naruto was running at Pain with a rasengan was Pain throwing sandwiches at him? lol

Yea, I noticed that too =/ I was getting kinda bored with this animation cuz it took me quite along time for some reason so I thought I might as well just leave that. This Naruto battle was meant to be a serious battle too so that's probably why it was dull xD Pain WAS throwing sandwiches at naruto. It was a peanut sandwich with extra PUNCH! Wink (It was rocks)

Sieghart wrote:
@Demonlubu wrote:this animation is for those awesome Naruto Fans
>awesome
>Naruto Fans
Pick one

>_> awesome / naruto fans <_< / >_> awesome / naruto fans <_< GHUAAAAAAAAAA! *Explodes*

@Ping wrote:Splendid work bro!!
A few highlights of the animation was your cinematography work as well as the choreography's. It highly entertaining, and you captured it nicely with good camera techniques. The animation sticks close to the anime/manga. Good job.

What you definitely need to improve on is the paste of your dynamics. That's pretty much everything. Like for example, the time it took for the rocks to come to Naruto was pretty long. There's delays like that that should be removed. Or the skewing, I'd recommend you doing that smoother by FBF (I can teach you), and keep things on a good paste where things keep going and following, instead of having your audience wait for that sudden action.

Needless to say, I enjoyed it.
Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain 5_out_13

Hmmm... I see, I'll work on that! =D
Also, what do u mean by FBF

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Not bad man. I think you need better sound effects though.

Do u think you could give me some because that's actually the best I have =/
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/11/2013, 1:09 am
Animate your sprites Frame by Frame ;]

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Demonlubu
Demonlubu
Spritan
Spritan

4/11/2013, 11:02 am
@Ping wrote:Animate your sprites Frame by Frame ;]

Oh I see...
I might try that sometime. I've never done that b4 but I'll try =D
KonratJaquez
KonratJaquez
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-22

4/11/2013, 12:49 pm
in the begining i started animating all the sprites!!!!, but then i realized that if i wanted to add an effect to a movie clip of 5 frame goku punching it will be troublesome then i started frame per frame, i just animate the basic, stand, running, sleep, walking , dead, victory , but the attacks try to do it frame by frame its more easy and with better performance Wink.

Naruto VS Pain Pt.1 : 6 Paths of Pain X01fe

Demonlubu
Demonlubu
Spritan
Spritan

4/12/2013, 11:55 am
@KonratJaquez wrote:in the begining i started animating all the sprites!!!!, but then i realized that if i wanted to add an effect to a movie clip of 5 frame goku punching it will be troublesome then i started frame per frame, i just animate the basic, stand, running, sleep, walking , dead, victory , but the attacks try to do it frame by frame its more easy and with better performance Wink.

Alrigh! Thanks for the advice, I'll try dat on the next animation Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum