Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

old RHG vs stone's RHG Empty old RHG vs stone's RHG

4/4/2013, 7:01 am
So, I joined a clan at StickPage. (clan HERO if you can't tell from the preloader)
In clans, we make weeklies. each week we have to make animations for the clan in order to keep the rust away.
This weekly was to kill one of the mods over at SP's RHGs in a brutal form and not giving them any chance to retaliate.

CnC pl0x.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

old RHG vs stone's RHG Empty Re: old RHG vs stone's RHG

4/4/2013, 1:32 pm
nice animation, good smoothing, the anticipation was great, but the final attack didnt have enough, but could be improved my adding more frames of the charge. The blood effects was great too Very Happy

So overall nice animation!

But have you considered trying to do spriting? since this IS a sprite animation forum lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

old RHG vs stone's RHG Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

old RHG vs stone's RHG Empty Re: old RHG vs stone's RHG

4/4/2013, 2:02 pm
i do do spriting. however all my sprite sheets and stuff are on my flash drive.
including my animation for Erza vs Thor vs Link vs IronMan.
my flash drive has compatibility issues with mah PC so until I get a new one (not going to be soon) I can only animate stick figures since I don't want to overload this computer with sheets.
OR I can animate at school, but usually i don't get the chance.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum