Minkto
Minkto
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-03-31

My second flash animation Empty My second flash animation

4/2/2013, 6:44 pm
Hey all errm this is my first post on Spritas, I hope to be posting animations here so you guys can give me constructive criticism as I would like to improve my skills in animating. Here iam posting the second proper flash animation I have worked on.The yellow guy is my custom sprite character.Please give me some good feedback in terms of what I need to improve :)

The link is under my profile pic I haven't been a member long enough. :(when iam ill put it straight on the message :)
Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

My second flash animation Empty Re: My second flash animation

4/2/2013, 7:00 pm
This is interesting, it's not bad but interesting. You've got the idea down but your execution needs work. You need to work on aligning your sprites. The fight was Super Mario bros Z'ish (if you get what I'm saying). but what got me was the size of the final platform. You should at last make it so it's equal to the character's size Sad . for the most part it was interesting though, I think that you'll improve a lot though with experience because what I've seen so far is interesting. Surprised

(and better effects could help Yeehaw )
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

4/2/2013, 7:11 pm
I put up a video, not sure if it was the right one.

Anyways, you're way better than me when I was on my second animation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My second flash animation Lorde
Minkto
Minkto
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-03-31

4/3/2013, 5:45 am
Yeah I guess I do need to do some tweaking with the sprites and I am learning to make my own effects which should look a lot better than the ones I used in this animation. Yeehaw thanks Havoctacious and Sieghart your just being modest Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum