Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:54 am
At least they fit the moment leo, unlike ping's creepy face that makes me think he wants to rape me. >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 9:19 am
both are terrible
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 9:21 am
@Leo wrote:both are terrible

no... YOU'RE TERRIBLE.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 9:22 am
ujustmadcuzsonicsucks

ok i'll stop
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 1:27 pm
@Patt wrote:Like, why you guys gotta point out every thing wrong about people's beliefs?
Because as much as you seem to think it doesn't happen, the opposite happens as well.
Additionally, I don't just randomly think to myself everyday, "Hey, I should go make a thread about stuff wrong with Christianity", not that this was a serous topic, which I'm sure you've noticed, despite insinuating that it's our priority to attack peoples' beliefs.
@Patt wrote:Why aren't you guys jumping down the throats of Muslims? Buddhists? Jews? Catholics?
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
@Patt wrote:You guys act like it's your job to assert your own beliefs to everyone else's, trying to prove you're right.
Sounds more like a biased view of what atheists do/are.
@Patt wrote:Then the rest of us are like, lol ok. We don't even care.
That explains the textwall of a response.
@Patt wrote:Have you seen any religious person here purposely try to convince you to believe in God? Like, let's just take a step down to reality here and think about this one. Are any of the religious people making posts directly attacking another person's belief?
Yes?
The mere thought that you actually thought that this never happens is both mind-blowing and just astonishing.

@Patt wrote:I just don't get this. People became Atheists because they just couldn't believe in God
That sounds like an untrue generalization.
@Patt wrote:Sit down, and go mind your own business.
You seem to have a huge misconception about the appearance of religion throughout one's daily life.
Religion is plastered everywhere, not only that, but it influences things around our daily life, like laws.
Religion has an affiliation with the state, even though it's not supposed to, and it has an impact on everyone's life, because despite how much you want to believe the United States is secular, it's really not at all.
YOU can go your whole day avoiding some sort of thing involving atheism, atheists cannot go their whole day avoiding something that involves any religion.
@Patt wrote:For what reason must you guys freak out about religion so much?
Because this is totally freaking out.

@Patt wrote:Also, can someone please tell me how it feels to be Atheist? Like, what, you feel free? Free from what? I have never felt God compelling me from doing anything. If anything, His rules are simple, they aren't even difficult to follow, they just allow me to be a peaceful and responsible person in life. Also, it feels good to know that I'm doing good things, even if God doesn't exist.
You seem less interested in how it feels to be an atheist and more interested to describe your life as a teenage christianbot

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 1:48 pm
Sieghart wrote:your life as a teenage christianbot
Joey idc about the rest of your post but i love you for that

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 2:26 pm
I'm agnostic. :O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Purple11

[The Return]
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 2:31 pm
Oh god, this is how wars start lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 2:37 pm
@Patt wrote:I'm agnostic. :O
Your life as a teenage agnosticbot

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 2:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Our opinions may sound like insults, but they're not (or at the very least, I try to make sure mine aren't) and if they do, I apologize.
That had no relevance to what I said. In any way possible. What was even the point of this?

@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:Maybe I felt like reasoning with Joey, but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.

I've got to say ping that, that's none of your business.
Stop. You're making yourself sound very stupid. What was that even directed to?

@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:For me, it's not in my position to change what anyone believes in, especially when it comes to religion. I was merely justifying my beliefs with the scriptures.

Really? THAT'S what you're going with?
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Sonic_12

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

So... What would you call this?
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Sonic_13
And say what you want ping, what you said right up there was definitely "i'm trying to save you" and "it's not too late" christian speech. There's no denying that and there's nothing you can say that will change that
Like seriously, are you retarded or something?
My saying that doesn't automatically conclude I was "trying to save him". Hence, what I said that was even in your own quote,
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.
What was I trying to do? I'll tell you.
I wasn't planning to convert Joey from Atheist to Catholic, Lutheran, Jehovah's Witnesses, or the other countless religion out there. All I did, at that very time, was merely making points with the scriptures and the facts they have, with no basis of changing his beliefs. That would be the impartial way to participate in a debate. Your little ignorant mind had forgotten just why I said what you've quoted numerous times like an idiot, but I'm not going to even justify its place in the discussion it was stated in. All you did was took that quote and made it into your own use with a senseless argument to make me sound like I was the one-sided biased Christian attempting to save an Atheist who made paragraphs of "Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian". Joey can die as an Atheist if he wants to. I don't care about that, or your irrelevant nonsense, you piece of shit.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 4:04 pm
@Ping wrote:
SXR wrote:Our opinions may sound like insults, but they're not (or at the very least, I try to make sure mine aren't) and if they do, I apologize.
That had no relevance to what I said. In any way possible. What was even the point of this?

That was in reply to Patt's comment.

@Ping wrote:
SXR wrote:
@Ping wrote:Maybe I felt like reasoning with Joey, but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.

I've got to say ping that, that's none of your business.
Stop. You're making yourself sound very stupid. What was that even directed to?

How is that making me sound stupid? It's none of your business to "reason with joey" or to anyone else. we don't need reasoning too, we're not five year olds and we certainly don't need saving from someone we don't believe in. That's plain and simple.

Spoiler:

@Ping wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:For me, it's not in my position to change what anyone believes in, especially when it comes to religion. I was merely justifying my beliefs with the scriptures.

Really? THAT'S what you're going with?

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

So... What would you call this?
And say what you want ping, what you said right up there was definitely "i'm trying to save you" and "it's not too late" christian speech. There's no denying that and there's nothing you can say that will change that

Like seriously, are you retarded or something?

My saying that doesn't automatically conclude I was "trying to save him". Hence, what I said that was even in your own quote,
@Ping wrote:but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.
What was I trying to do? I'll tell you.
I wasn't planning to convert Joey from Atheist to Catholic, Lutheran, Jehovah's Witnesses, or the other countless religion out there. All I did, at that very time, was merely making points with the scriptures and the facts they have, with no basis of changing his beliefs. That would be the impartial way to participate in a debate. Your little ignorant mind had forgotten just why I said what you've quoted numerous times like an idiot, but I'm not going to even justify its place in the debate it was stated in. All you did was took that quote and made it into your own use with a senseless argument to make me sound like I was the one-sided biased Christian attempting to save an Atheist who made paragraphs of "Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian". Joey can die as an Atheist if he wants to. I don't care about that, or your irrelevant nonsense, you foolish bastard.

You wouldn't have said "You're going to make me give you an 'it's not too late speech'." If you weren't at least half serious about it.

@Ping wrote:Joey can die as an Atheist if he wants to. I don't care about that

Is that so? If so, then why are you trying so hard to convince me and joey and anyone else out there that god exists. If you didn't care, don't respond. It takes two to tango ping.

@Ping wrote:All you did was took that quote and made it into your own use with a senseless argument to make me sound like I was the one-sided biased Christian attempting to save an Atheist

I did no such thing, all I did was provide a reasonable argument that what Patt said was wrong. There ARE christians here trying to convince Joey and I (as well as anyone else) that god exists. Your quote alone proved that. I wasn't calling you a one sided christian, all I did was make a quote. and do I believe that you are? of course not, you have your beliefs and I've got mine. Do we disagree on them? Completely. Does that bug us both? obviously. But that doesn't matter. What matters is,

@Ping wrote:
@Ping wrote:Your little ignorant mind had forgotten just why I said what you've quoted numerous times like an idiot, but I'm not going to even justify its place in the debate it was stated in.

@Ping wrote:In my congregation, there's an elder there who was an atheist. He chose to learn the truth about God and learn about him, taking in accurate knowledge through studying the scriptures. So, as for you, you could turn around and become a believer in God.

You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

First of all, I'd appreciate you not calling me an idiot just because you're angry. Second, i'm not ignorant. What you said is right up there, but what you said before your "it's not too late" speech quote had no connection to your "it's not too late" speech quote. Besides the fact you also said "So, as for you, you could turn around and become a believer in God." If you had left the quote like that, it would have been fine, but then you said your "it's not too late" speech quote.

That's it's place in the argument and what I quoted made perfect sense. You were telling us how someone read scriptures and suddenly began believing in God. First of all, you've given us no proof to go off on, on whether or not that story was true.

So yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 4:40 pm
Wait Joey is an atheist? Since when? Wut?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 4:47 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Wait Joey is an atheist? Since when? Wut?
not sure if srs

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 6:07 pm
Joey is a Catholic monk who shaved his head as an embodiment of his rebirth and went out to spend his days in a local temple
BUT WAIT
Joey had later discovered that there were demons in the world of the living, and he soon later learned about the order of the monks, and that it was a monk's job to keep the people safe from the demons
BUT WAIT
Joey had then acquired the skill of the monks and now fights to defend planet Earth from demon attacks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Lorde
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 7:01 pm
Sieghart wrote:Joey is a Catholic monk who shaved his head as an embodiment of his rebirth and went out to spend his days in a local temple
BUT WAIT
Joey had later discovered that there were demons in the world of the living, and he soon later learned about the order of the monks, and that it was a monk's job to keep the people safe from the demons
BUT WAIT
Joey had then acquired the skill of the monks and now fights to defend planet Earth from demon attacks.
I never got the idea behind Catholic Monks. I always thought Monks were tied with Buddhism. Its pretty interesting that you made a drastic and unusual decision such as that in your life however, and I can respect that, especially your determination to ward off the evils and corruptness of this worlds political industry true your beliefs, even going as far as deeply involving yourself in your spirituality so you could spread the wisdom you have acquired over the years. You mind shedding some light on the rest of us and put a end to the bickering between the Atheist and Christians? It would be great to have an outside view of this situation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:13 pm
I don't understand your logic ping...


You say your not trying to convert anyone

But then 90% of your arguments consist of bible quotes and not your own personal experiences.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:33 pm
Because the bible is the basis of our religion...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:34 pm
@Granadico wrote:Because the bible is the basis of our religion...

Obviously it is...

But ping is telling Christian Law to an Athiest...

how the fuck does that not sound like conversion
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:42 pm
That doesn't mean anything. That's like telling people your Christmas tradition when its different than the other person is trying to make them adopt yours

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 8:58 pm
Oh man LOL

This is too glorious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 11:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:
SXR wrote:Our opinions may sound like insults, but they're not (or at the very least, I try to make sure mine aren't) and if they do, I apologize.
That had no relevance to what I said. In any way possible. What was even the point of this?

That was in reply to Patt's comment.

@Ping wrote:
SXR wrote:
@Ping wrote:Maybe I felt like reasoning with Joey, but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.

I've got to say ping that, that's none of your business.
Stop. You're making yourself sound very stupid. What was that even directed to?

How is that making me sound stupid? It's none of your business to "reason with joey" or to anyone else. we don't need reasoning too, we're not five year olds and we certainly don't need saving from someone we don't believe in. That's plain and simple.
Jesus Christ..
So, you're saying it's wrong to argue reasonably? All I did was the same thing that RapidFirePhoenix did with you. He made reasonable arguments with the scriptures. And you're giving me bullshit for doing that, thinking I need to convert you? Please. I'd never would mess with you Atheists with such a thing.
@SXR123 wrote:
Spoiler:

@Ping wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:For me, it's not in my position to change what anyone believes in, especially when it comes to religion. I was merely justifying my beliefs with the scriptures.

Really? THAT'S what you're going with?

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

So... What would you call this?
And say what you want ping, what you said right up there was definitely "i'm trying to save you" and "it's not too late" christian speech. There's no denying that and there's nothing you can say that will change that

Like seriously, are you retarded or something?

My saying that doesn't automatically conclude I was "trying to save him". Hence, what I said that was even in your own quote,
@Ping wrote:but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.
What was I trying to do? I'll tell you.
I wasn't planning to convert Joey from Atheist to Catholic, Lutheran, Jehovah's Witnesses, or the other countless religion out there. All I did, at that very time, was merely making points with the scriptures and the facts they have, with no basis of changing his beliefs. That would be the impartial way to participate in a debate. Your little ignorant mind had forgotten just why I said what you've quoted numerous times like an idiot, but I'm not going to even justify its place in the debate it was stated in. All you did was took that quote and made it into your own use with a senseless argument to make me sound like I was the one-sided biased Christian attempting to save an Atheist who made paragraphs of "Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian". Joey can die as an Atheist if he wants to. I don't care about that, or your irrelevant nonsense, you foolish bastard.

You wouldn't have said "You're going to make me give you an 'it's not too late speech'." If you weren't at least half serious about it.
I wasn't serious at all. And you said it yourself,
SXR wrote: What you said is right up there, but what you said before your "it's not too late" speech quote had no connection to your "it's not too late" speech quote. Besides the fact you also said "So, as for you, you could turn around and become a believer in God." If you had left the quote like that, it would have been fine, but then you said your "it's not too late" speech quote.
So yeah.
If you can acknowledge that what I said before was fine, that, and all the other posts I made between him and I responding back to each other, then you can conclude I had no intention of converting him. That wasn't even remotely the case of the matter.
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:Joey can die as an Atheist if he wants to. I don't care about that

Is that so? If so, then why are you trying so hard to convince me and joey and anyone else out there that god exists. If you didn't care, don't respond. It takes two to tango ping.
Try so hard? Fuck that. I wouldn't try such a thing. Stop acting as if my whole purpose for being here was to convince you and Joey that God exists. That wasn't what my posts were about. Enough with your shitty notion.
@SXR123 wrote:
@Ping wrote:All you did was took that quote and made it into your own use with a senseless argument to make me sound like I was the one-sided biased Christian attempting to save an Atheist

I did no such thing, all I did was provide a reasonable argument that what Patt said was wrong. There ARE christians here trying to convince Joey and I (as well as anyone else) that god exists. Your quote alone proved that. I wasn't calling you a one sided christian, all I did was make a quote. and do I believe that you are? of course not, you have your beliefs and I've got mine. Do we disagree on them? Completely. Does that bug us both? obviously. But that doesn't matter. What matters is,

@Ping wrote:
@Ping wrote:Your little ignorant mind had forgotten just why I said what you've quoted numerous times like an idiot, but I'm not going to even justify its place in the debate it was stated in.

@Ping wrote:In my congregation, there's an elder there who was an atheist. He chose to learn the truth about God and learn about him, taking in accurate knowledge through studying the scriptures. So, as for you, you could turn around and become a believer in God.

You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

First of all, I'd appreciate you not calling me an idiot just because you're angry. Second, i'm not ignorant. What you said is right up there, but what you said before your "it's not too late" speech quote had no connection to your "it's not too late" speech quote. Besides the fact you also said "So, as for you, you could turn around and become a believer in God." If you had left the quote like that, it would have been fine, but then you said your "it's not too late" speech quote.
So yeah.
Obviously, you know where I had said that in the Conversation thread. Really, I said it because the numerous of times Joey said one thing, and Patt, Granadico, and me were just going back and forth. Out of silliness, I said it. I've said it before, twice. I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists. I would have been said what I said before I posted seven replies to Joey, but I didn't, because that's what the debate wasn't about, or the debate in this thread. You really made it into something it isn't.
SXR wrote:You were telling us how someone read scriptures and suddenly began believing in God.
Surely, even you know it takes more than just reading scriptures to believe in God. My point was, Joey could turn around Don't take shit out of proportions.
@Toxic wrote:I don't understand your logic ping...


You say your not trying to convert anyone

But then 90% of your arguments consist of bible quotes and not your own personal experiences.
You are utterly retarded.
And in what way does that have to do with coverting anyone? My arguments were a response to what Joey talked about. You were there for one of them. He talked about how everlasting life was not for him. RapidFirePheonix did the same thing. His arguments were just as well backed up with "bible quotes". But him and I weren't trying to get him to believe in God. How can you say that I was trying to convert anyone to believing in God with "90% of my arguments", when they were all about Joey's talking of subjects that are in the bible?
What other way to even discuss such a thing but to bring out the bible scriptures directly, instead of not using them at all for topic?. No one started saying I was converting anyone until SXR brought the idea up. So please, if you will, shut the fuck up.


Last edited by Ping on 4/5/2013, 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/4/2013, 11:51 pm
pingmad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/5/2013, 12:39 am
@Granadico wrote:pingmad
^THIS!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/5/2013, 12:52 am
It appears I've caused quite the mess.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Sonic_16

I'm just gonna go back to reading, I've contributed more than I should have.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Sonic_17

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

on 4/5/2013, 1:12 am
Freaking SXR, Ping can't have textwall fights with you, I need him right now...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 4 Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum