Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

4/3/2013, 9:07 pm
@Patt wrote:Have you seen any religious person here purposely try to convince you to believe in God?

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Tumblr13

@Patt wrote:God exists because:

- he just does.

@Ping wrote:What I meant was, as Jesus followers of Jesus it's right to practice his examples and teachings he gave his disciples. Us believing in Jesus and following him, we are his disciples. Bible writers back then addressed followers of Christ as disciples, you know.

As for being Christian, Jesus said in Matthew 16:24, "If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me." I'm sure you know that in order to be a christian, you have to be go through water baptism.

In Matthew 28:19 and 20, tells his disciples, "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the holy spirit. 29 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And, look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." Jesus said this to his disciples after he was resurrected after his death.
I'm don't know how you interpret all of that, but that is what I meant.

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:"love me. If you love someone else, I smite you."

is pretty much what he's saying.

NO. NO. NO.

The Bible literally says in John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son [Jesus], that whoever believes in Him [Jesus] shall not perish but have everlasting life."

With that, you literally don't even have to necessarily like God, you merely need to believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

@Patt wrote:'Cuz he sacrificed for everyone. Those who he didn't even know yet.

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

I guess not.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Tumblr12

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian

4/3/2013, 9:15 pm
Lol you all all stupid! Neutralism is where its at baby!!
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/3/2013, 9:24 pm
I don't see where that's anyone trying to convince you.

That's just me telling you why I believe what I believe. :O
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

4/3/2013, 9:31 pm
@Patt wrote:I don't see where that's anyone trying to convince you.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Sonic_10

...Really? Lemme make it bigger for you.

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs

If you still don't see it, I'm not gonna try again. I've got better things to do.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Sonic_11
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/3/2013, 9:32 pm
Eh, Ping always messin' me up, huh.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

4/3/2013, 9:34 pm
This is why it's fun being right, especially when it's not very often.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Anonymous

4/3/2013, 9:37 pm
TJ is an inspiration to all Atheist everywhere.
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

4/3/2013, 9:44 pm
Uhgggggg this is why we should never bring up this topic. It can literally go on forever and is pointless to argue over. Next topic.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

4/3/2013, 9:47 pm
this is not the conversation thread bdb
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

4/3/2013, 9:50 pm
Oh man I completely missed that lol. But still, Joey shouldn't have made a thread for this, it tears this site apart :'|

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

4/3/2013, 9:55 pm
how could you miss that
just

h o w
Anonymous

4/3/2013, 10:04 pm
Jesus was killed by Hitler and The Pussy Cat Dolls while Muhammad masturbated over the event with Buddha as he licked the cum off the ground and fisted both of their puckering anuses.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

4/3/2013, 10:20 pm
Off topic but I just realized something, SXR just got his own trademark that works with everything like Ping's.

SXR:
Ping:
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Lolcool

Maybe in some years, we will all have our own trademark that fits us like these two gentlemen.

Gj SXR, you got lucky

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Dancing-happy-yoshi Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 259ab217
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

4/3/2013, 10:28 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Gj SXR, you got lucky

Sonic's just that good.

Ping's is just fuckin creepy though.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/4/2013, 12:00 am
We never argue for you guys to believe it though (or at least most don't). We just say why we believe in it and maybe even hope that that might inspire you to do the same. We never insult your beliefs

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

4/4/2013, 1:34 am
@Granadico wrote:We never insult your beliefs

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. AND MORE OF THIS.

NEVER, And I Mean NEVER have we (Christians on the site) insulted the Athiests here. We explain why we believe in God and in turn receive criticism and insults. What's up with that?? I mean look at the title of this thread...

Shit, I'm getting involved. I need to stop...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/4/2013, 1:38 am
Spoiler:
@SXR123 wrote:
Spoiler:
@Patt wrote:Have you seen any religious person here purposely try to convince you to believe in God?

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Tumblr13

@Patt wrote:God exists because:

- he just does.

@Ping wrote:What I meant was, as Jesus followers of Jesus it's right to practice his examples and teachings he gave his disciples. Us believing in Jesus and following him, we are his disciples. Bible writers back then addressed followers of Christ as disciples, you know.

As for being Christian, Jesus said in Matthew 16:24, "If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me." I'm sure you know that in order to be a christian, you have to be go through water baptism.

In Matthew 28:19 and 20, tells his disciples, "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the holy spirit. 29 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And, look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." Jesus said this to his disciples after he was resurrected after his death.
I'm don't know how you interpret all of that, but that is what I meant.

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:"love me. If you love someone else, I smite you."

is pretty much what he's saying.

NO. NO. NO.

The Bible literally says in John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son [Jesus], that whoever believes in Him [Jesus] shall not perish but have everlasting life."

With that, you literally don't even have to necessarily like God, you merely need to believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

@Patt wrote:'Cuz he sacrificed for everyone. Those who he didn't even know yet.

I guess not.

What the, this dude.
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Lol you all all stupid! Neutralism is where its at baby!!
I expected to you to say that lol.
@SXR123 wrote:
@Patt wrote:I don't see where that's anyone trying to convince you.

...Really? Lemme make it bigger for you.

If you still don't see it, I'm not gonna try again. I've got better things to do.

kWhere did you even find the time-- waht
@Patt wrote:Eh, Ping always messin' me up, huh.
A Ping's got to do what a Ping's got to do with a Patt.
@SXR123 wrote:This is why it's fun being right, especially when it's not very often.

Spoiler:
You.
Sit your ass down-- wait.
@SXR123 wrote:Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Sonic_11
k. stop. just...
@YoshiSonic wrote:Off topic but I just realized something, SXR just got his own trademark that works with everything like Ping's.

Spoiler:
SXR:
Ping:
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Lolcool
So, you've noticed.
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Realco10
@SXR123 wrote:

Sonic's just that good.

Ping's is just fuckin creepy though.
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Realco11
@SXR123 wrote:

Sonic's is just that good of a talker.*
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Lolfun10

Ping's is just fuckin cool though.*
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Realco12
@Granadico wrote:We never argue for you guys to believe it though (or at least most don't). We just say why we believe in it and maybe even hope that that might inspire you to do the same. We never insult your beliefs
^ This. Like Patt said. Believe in what you want to believe and do your thing. For me, it's not in my position to change what anyone believes in, especially when it comes to religion. I was merely justifying my beliefs with the scriptures.
Maybe I felt like reasoning with Joey, but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

4/4/2013, 1:54 am
@Ping and SXR

Yup, but I'm not going to have one, I couldn't pull it off nor mostly anyone else on this site.

You have to get your own personality to the trademark and show it/ pull it off at just the right moment of your post/comment, not many people could.

There's a rarely few I've seen that could pull it off and you two are added to the list.

On Topic:
Eh, Christianity can be off here and there, maybe at most times make no sense at all, but what religion does? You just have to put faith in it, some can, some can't, but it is your choice and you can start that choice whenever you feel justified to do so.

Last edited by YoshiSonic on 4/4/2013, 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Dancing-happy-yoshi Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 259ab217
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/4/2013, 2:18 am
^ #realtalk & lol you'll get your trademark soon.

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/4/2013, 3:12 am
oh my god ping stop quoting every single freaking post

Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

4/4/2013, 3:42 am
I personally am a combination of atheism and christian-ism.
Like: i believe in the Big Bang theory and shizz but in that theory:
"A butt-load of particles got together and formed a super dense mass that got really big and hot and went boom."
where the fuck did said particles come from?
God that's where.
well, you know what I mean.
at least that's my view on it.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/4/2013, 5:30 am
Double^ your fucking agnostic bro just stfu saying your part Athiest and Christian that's a big sd contradiction
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

4/4/2013, 7:45 am
IC soz ÇÇ don't be mad at meeezzz

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

4/4/2013, 7:57 am
@Ping wrote:For me, it's not in my position to change what anyone believes in, especially when it comes to religion. I was merely justifying my beliefs with the scriptures.

Really? THAT'S what you're going with?
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Sonic_12

So... What would you call this?
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 Sonic_13

@Ping wrote:Maybe I felt like reasoning with Joey, but I wouldn't convert him into believing that God exists.

I've got to say ping that, that's none of your business. Our opinions may sound like insults, but they're not (or at the very least, I try to make sure mine aren't) and if they do, I apologize. And say what you want ping, what you said right up there was definitely "i'm trying to save you" and "it's not too late" christian speech. There's no denying that and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

And neither can your stupid "scratch" picture.
Spoiler:
Oh boy... Dr. Robotnik's REALLY not gonna like this one... stupid hedgehog...
Dumb Things About Christianity/Christian - Page 3 185px-Scratch_2

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

4/4/2013, 8:29 am
your stupid sonic pics aren't any better k
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum