Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

MOVIES Empty MOVIES

on 9/20/2012, 8:24 pm
Its a lil complicated, it only gets complicated at the end really :\ its not like some other mind fuck movies, its not that bad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MOVIES Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

MOVIES Empty Re: MOVIES

on 9/20/2012, 8:33 pm
yea see se7en was the last mindfuck movie I watched,and enjoyed.all the rest just made me get up and leave....*like fuck this shit*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MOVIES Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 9/20/2012, 10:01 pm
Hunger Games was good
niggautrippin

MOVIES Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/20/2012, 10:32 pm
Sieghart wrote:Hunger Games was crap
niggausmart
i'm glad you agree

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/20/2012, 11:04 pm
Your quote editing is shallow and pedantic.

MOVIES Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 9/20/2012, 11:23 pm
Sieghart wrote:Your quote editing is shallow and pedantic.
MOVIES Peterthread

MOVIES Untitl11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/20/2012, 11:40 pm
That's not even where Peter is at when he says that, he's at the kitchen table
ubad

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/20/2012, 11:46 pm
@Granadico wrote:That's not even where Peter is at when he says that, he's at the kitchen table
ubad
He also said that while he was watching the show where the guys said that in the first place

MOVIES Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/21/2012, 12:12 am
@Granadico wrote:That's not even where Peter is at when he says that, he's at the kitchen table
ubad
Its the best google had to offer lol. NOW GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!!

MOVIES Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/21/2012, 12:20 am
I GOT POST #1000

HIP HIP HOORAAYY

I like movies, THERE. I AM ON TOPIC. *coughyouguysshouldwatchthesonicmoviecough*

MOVIES Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/21/2012, 12:23 am
Just watch the 1st pokeman movie, then, I remembered some clips from the recent episode
The anime has truly fallen You\'re too kind

MOVIES Untitl11
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

on 9/21/2012, 2:24 am
@Face wrote:inception is the one movie in that list Im not that into seeing. I was told its a nerd movie.

I thought nerd movie was like star trek and star wars. MAybe some other movies with starts O_O

MOVIES 96m4
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2012, 10:40 am
Anyone ever seen one of those fullmetal aclhemist movies? Haven't heard about one in years but I never saw them on tv back then. never saw the inuyasha movie either >_>

Anyone seen spirited away? I remember seeing that on toonami a bunch of years ago

MOVIES 96m4
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 9/28/2012, 1:49 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Just watch the 1st pokeman movie, then, I remembered some clips from the recent episode
The anime has truly fallen You\'re too kind
You so true :C ... Fuck, i wan´t one like The power of 1/Pokémon 2000 that one was amazing and it´s still my fav.

MOVIES Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500MOVIES CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2012, 2:44 pm
just watched TDKR and I got to say...I liked the 2nd one better then this .And if I had to choose between this and the avengers,The avengers hands down. even though the dark knight rises is good...it seemed dry to me. the fight secnes was like rock-em sock-em robots to me. it just did not have that oh shit factor of the 2nd one.

MOVIES Untitl15
LiveitBig
LiveitBig
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-11-19

on 9/29/2012, 1:53 pm
Who's gonna watch the movie Looper?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/29/2012, 3:56 pm
@Face wrote:just watched TDKR and I got to say...I liked the 2nd one better then this .And if I had to choose between this and the avengers,The avengers hands down. even though the dark knight rises is good...it seemed dry to me. the fight secnes was like rock-em sock-em robots to me. it just did not have that oh shit factor of the 2nd one.
I actually liked that, beat the annoying "move the camera with the punch and change angle every half second so i can't tell wtf if going on"

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/4/2012, 3:03 am
Just saw the trailer for wreck-it ralph. That move has got to be as good as the trailer Very Happy

MOVIES 96m4
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/4/2012, 7:29 am
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:just watched TDKR and I got to say...I liked the 2nd one better then this .And if I had to choose between this and the avengers,The avengers hands down. even though the dark knight rises is good...it seemed dry to me. the fight scenes was like rock-em sock-em robots to me. it just did not have that oh shit factor of the 2nd one.
I actually liked that, beat the annoying "move the camera with the punch and change angle every half second so i can't tell wtf if going on"
eh, in that first fight I get that batman could not fight bane or use his usual stuff on him, the way he does others. and it had to be down played for the second fight. But the second fight was just as boring. In fact I was bored 60% of the movie. I guess the Avengers has desensitized me for movie for a while. I like the fast movement cameras it makes everything seem chaotic. it adds to a superhero movie. that batman movie was just....blah

MOVIES Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/4/2012, 2:50 pm
@Face wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:just watched TDKR and I got to say...I liked the 2nd one better then this .And if I had to choose between this and the avengers,The avengers hands down. even though the dark knight rises is good...it seemed dry to me. the fight scenes was like rock-em sock-em robots to me. it just did not have that oh shit factor of the 2nd one.
eh, in that first fight I get that batman could not fight bane or use his usual stuff on him, the way he does others. and it had to be down played for the second fight. But the second fight was just as boring. In fact I was bored 60% of the movie. I guess the Avengers has desensitized me for movie for a while. I like the fast movement cameras it makes everything seem chaotic. it adds to a superhero movie. that batman movie was just....blah
Well Batman is a stealthy fighter, he's extremely organized and plans everything out, its not chaotic its systematic as hell. You can have a buncha different camera angles and movements really quick with Batman because that's not his style.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/4/2012, 8:10 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Well Batman is a stealthy fighter, he's extremely organized and plans everything out, its not chaotic its systematic as hell. You can have a buncha different camera angles and movements really quick with Batman because that's not his style.
first two movies had it,and it was good.

MOVIES Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/30/2012, 8:44 pm
Disney just bought Star Wars and is gonna make a new trilogy starting 2015, and said they hope to release a new one every 2-3 years.
/wristwristwristwristwristwrist

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 10/30/2012, 9:56 pm
@Granadico wrote:Disney just bought Star Wars and is gonna make a new trilogy starting 2015, and said they hope to release a new one every 2-3 years.

>The Latefag will always be granny
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/30/2012, 10:04 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Disney just bought Star Wars and is gonna make a new trilogy starting 2015, and said they hope to release a new one every 2-3 years.

wtf really? how old is this news ._. (i don't follow a buncha crap anyway so i'm always late on stuff)

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 10/30/2012, 10:13 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Toxic wrote:

wtf really? how old is this news ._. (i don't follow a buncha crap anyway so i'm always late on stuff)

12 hours olds....>.>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum