Go down
Tortwag
Tortwag
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-25

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

3/25/2013, 3:29 pm
Hi Spritas!
The name's Tortwag, nice to meet you all.
Well, I'm beginning to sprite a bit, and I'm starting to get better, although I still need some practice and tutorials (need time, but School's not helping me in this aspect :/). In any case, I'm a noob when it comes to animate, and my main real useful tool is my creativity (yeah imagining things is the one thing I'm really good at and proud of). Well I hope to learn quickly and make good sprite projects.

Well I think that's pretty much all. I'm mostly active in Deviantart (deviations), Youtube (Let's plays) and my own website (flash-essence.com) where I post articles. Currently only about fan/flash/official game project, but I had the idea to extend this to animation and maybe other, so sprite is related.

See you guys later! As a beginner, you might only see me wandering across the topics and posting comments or suggestions about something, I believe it's enough until I really start to get in animating :)
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty Re: A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

3/25/2013, 5:54 pm
Howdy partner! Welcome to the rowdiest group of sumbitches you'll ever see.
No but seriously, hope you have fun, also: HA! I'M ON VACATION MWAHAHAHAHA I PITY YOU!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty Re: A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

3/25/2013, 7:06 pm
Tortwag sounds like a Grass starter for Pokemon

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/25/2013, 10:38 pm
Let's cut to the chase.

Are you a girl?

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

3/25/2013, 11:14 pm
@Ping wrote:Let's cut to the chase.

Are you a girl?

it's good to have you back ping

and with that i mean NO
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2013, 11:35 pm

@Leo wrote:
@Ping wrote:Let's cut to the chase.

Are you a girl?

it's good to have you back ping

and with that i mean NO yes
*Fixed.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/26/2013, 8:33 am
^this guy... always seeking booty.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2013, 1:43 pm
I am the booty bandit. Raiding yo homes, in search of golden booty ;]/

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

3/26/2013, 3:52 pm
what's wrong about wuving booty?

welcome aboard the ship of epic spriters that eat food and drink drinkable things (as long as it's drinkable we'll drink it).

"Interesting sig text"

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Youtub10
Tortwag
Tortwag
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-25

3/26/2013, 4:10 pm
First of all, about the Grass Pokemon thingy, it's because my nickname is similar to another Pokemon called "Turwig" who is Grass indeed. But since I'm French and I don't know all the USA names, well I didn't know at the time, but I kept it anyway^^

I'm quite sure I've specified my gender in my profile. I'm a male lol.

Anyways, thank you for the warm welcome Very Happy
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2013, 4:15 pm
Lol funny name xD
It's great to have you here, brother! You'll love it here. Please, explore the forum! We've got plenty for you : )!

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/28/2013, 5:56 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay. :)

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum