Havoctacious
Havoctacious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Gemerl vs. Rush Empty Gemerl vs. Rush

3/24/2013, 7:23 pm
Alright here's what I've pretty much been doing over the weekend. This was just a little practice trying some new things like more after images and some basic blurring nothing big. This will most likely be the last time I use this Rush though because I'm creating a new sheet (since the this one sucks) Serious again...
well I hope you guy's enjoy this tell me what you think.

http://havoctation.deviantart.com/art/Gemerl-vs-Rush-361383354

Credit to all the rightful owners of the sprites btw

Last edited by Havoctacious on 3/24/2013, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link and credit)
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Gemerl vs. Rush Empty Re: Gemerl vs. Rush

3/24/2013, 8:00 pm
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!

Nah, i'm jkin.

Pretty good job, man. Keep at it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gemerl vs. Rush Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/24/2013, 10:35 pm
Good animation. And you better redo that sheet D:Probably some things you should work on is your sprite animation. If you can, go into frame by frame more. Make sure the transitions to different poses flow instead of being less choppy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gemerl vs. Rush Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/24/2013, 11:14 pm
HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUKENNNNNNNNN!
no but really I liked the choreography. also I think the zoom in on Gemerl doing the spin dash was a little exaggerated.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/25/2013, 1:27 am
Excessive spin dashes. Ohhhlawdy

Gemerl vs. Rush Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum