Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga

3/24/2013, 5:52 pm
I feel the same way. Canada isn't so bad though.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga

3/24/2013, 11:05 pm
wait what? when did this become about Canada?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2013, 1:25 am
It isn't, but Canada does have crimes like this. Not even a lot gun shots compared to how many the U.S. has.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/26/2013, 8:39 am
A FUCKING BABY!!!?? HE SHOT A FUCKING BABY? THAT SORRY SACK OF SHIT....FUCK DEATH SENTENCE OR PRISON....SEND THAT FUCKER TO ME i'LL DEAL WITH THAT FUCKER!!!

SHOVEL RUSTY BARB WIRE UP HIS PEE HOLE

MAKE HIM EAT HIS OWN SHIT MIXED GRITS

CUT OFF ALL THIS BITCH NIGGA TOES AND MAKE HIM STAND IN BUCKETS OFF SALT aND SHARD GLASS

MAKE THIS FUCK NIGGA DRINK WATER WITH PROCIDE IN IT

SORRY BASTARD!! A BABY?? A FUCKING BABY!!!??

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga - Page 2 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2013, 1:22 pm
Whoa-snap. Face went hard!

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/28/2013, 6:02 pm
@Face wrote:

Procide though.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 9:05 pm
@Patt wrote:
@Face wrote:

Procide though.
I meant hydrogen peroxide
Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga - Page 2 Fam_hydrogen_peroxide_pint-4080

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 9:35 pm
That'll kill him, for sure!

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:36 pm
Id water it down just enough for that bitch could live

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:38 pm
Let the pain eat him

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:40 pm
damn right...Id want that bitch to live a long life

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:45 pm
What would be better if we were shooting him in the head, but he wouldn't die. He would just keep living with shots in his head.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:55 pm
naw that bitch needs to be tortured

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:58 pm
By God man.. I wish I had powers.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum