Go down
Anonymous

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Empty Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga

3/22/2013, 7:14 pm
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17414832-two-teen-suspects-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-georgia-baby

I think the least that nigga De'Marquise should get is death, he ain't gonna be about any kinda life when the white man done with his bitch ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Empty Re: Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga

3/22/2013, 7:21 pm
MISS YA BRO.

This is shameful. The world today keeps no innocence now that it has violence like this, and it's getting worse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

3/22/2013, 7:27 pm
@Ping wrote:MISS YA BRO.

This is shameful. The world today keeps no innocence now that it has violence like this, and it's getting worse.

MISS YA TOO.

Yeah, it's a sad world. A example needs to be made out of this dumb fucker. Who shoots a baby in the face in cold blood? I'm ashamed to be the same spieces as this nigga. Imagine things like this happen regularly in places like Africa and shit though. I don't even know how to go on about this...its just justice needs to be served in the most inhuman way possible to this dumb piece of shit.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 7:52 pm
Bro, it's America. We're so messed up. Canada don't got this to worry about. You may have poverty and Africa, or not so many jobs in Canada, but here in the famous entertainment industry, we just go nuts. This country is full with stupid guys like this dude, and that's the worse thing about it. We're the same race as him. Puts us in a bad name.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

3/22/2013, 7:56 pm
@Ping wrote:Bro, it's America. We're so messed up. Canada don't got this to worry about. You may have poverty and Africa, or not so many jobs in Canada, but here in the famous entertainment industry, we just go nuts. This country is full with stupid guys like this dude, and that's the worse thing about it. We're the same race as him. Puts us in a bad name.

I just can't see it though..in the least. Regardless of how fucked up America is, at what point did shooting a baby seem like a wonderful idea to this tittyshit? Like seriously what did he fucking accomplish other than ending both the babies life and his? What? Hes still a broke nigga, he just a broke nigga with the death of a innocent child on his conscious now.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 8:00 pm
At this point, it's gone too far. Shooting a baby. That's way too far. Such a thing that was done won't escape he conscience either. Never in my life have I ever heard of a baby being shot. Never. It's really inconceivable.

Anonymous

3/22/2013, 8:04 pm
@Ping wrote:At this point, it's gone too far. Shooting a baby. That's way too far. Such a thing that was done won't escape he conscience either. Never in my life have I ever heard of a baby being shot. Never. It's really inconceivable.

Same here. I've heard of accidents with babies caught in the crossfire..but he just shot the baby like it did something wrong to him personally. No regard for a human life, its just sickening.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 8:08 pm
But with that in mind, think of how this mixes into the school shootings. I mean, it's another topic, but with all these shootings of kids, now babies. I'm telling you, something needs to be done right away. Other than that, I have faith that God will cleanse the earth of all this mess one day. That's all can really stop this kind of thing.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

3/22/2013, 8:26 pm
this nigguh turned up

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 8:29 pm
Hopefully, he'll be turned up in a grave.

Anonymous

3/22/2013, 8:30 pm
Sieghart wrote:this nigguh turned up

Dat nigga De'Marquise was bout dat thug lyfe mane.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 8:34 pm
Speaking of thug life, how bout we temporarily change the mood of this horrible topic, and look at my Thug Life.

Spoiler:

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

3/22/2013, 8:39 pm
Negros these days need jesus....
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

3/22/2013, 8:40 pm
LOOL this actually made me laugh. #ping4thug
What's this song from again? Sounds familiar.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 8:57 pm
Lmfaooo Tyler the Creator - Yonkers Wink

BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

3/22/2013, 9:02 pm
@Ping wrote:Lmfaooo Tyler the Creator - Yonkers Wink
Oh alright, knew I heard it from somewhere. Man the funniest part is the kids looking at you after like "da hell?"

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 10:06 pm
I looked back at video after editing it and noticed that too. Couldn't breath after seeing that priceless face lmfao.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/22/2013, 11:47 pm
holy crap... man I hope this guy doesn't get the death penalty. that would be too good for him.
seriously a couple weeks in prison and then death inside prison would be a bit more adequate. make him suffer a bit. wtf shooting a BABY!?
well anyway...
I cannot watch ur vid pingy portugal's facebook is fucked up although i don't know why

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

3/22/2013, 11:49 pm
Ping your freaking video screwed up the whole page

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 11:50 pm
D:!!! You need to come to America!!

But yeah, this guy deserves to be executed. There's been plenty of black guys who've been put to death by the government because they killed families, but killing a baby is no excuse to escape death.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 12:54 am
i wonder what's going to happen to the younger one

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/23/2013, 6:44 am
How can you even think in killing a baby?

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga CmHNDLR
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 11:06 am
Thugs have no brains. Simple as that.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

3/23/2013, 11:48 am
Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga Tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500

Baby Shot in The Face by a Nigga UZ3PNb5
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 11:55 am
^my feelings in a meme that i have forgotten about completely. good job.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum